pboromag
13-08-2017, 02:38 PM
That lad at right back

What a signing

Not

Jammy89
13-08-2017, 02:39 PM
XD XD

Are you going to start a thread slating every player?

pboromag
13-08-2017, 02:41 PM
No
But honestly he is gash

Andy1981_2
13-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Actually, I thought Manquillo was good up until the first goal. He lost his concentration and paid the price, and after that he let his head drop.

Jammy89
13-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Agreed Andy.

He looks a confidence player, which is a bugger as it's going to be a battle all season. Hopefully he'll be perked up and come back to next game like he started this one.

Andy1981_2
13-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Agreed Andy.

He looks a confidence player, which is a bugger as it's going to be a battle all season. Hopefully he'll be perked up and come back to next game like he started this one.

It's understandable I think mate - error on his debut against one of the title contenders, you're down to 10 men and trying to hold out for a point etc. Bound to get to him. Hopefully he'll look back at his performance earlier in the game and take some positives from it and bounce back. Yedlin is likely to replace him at RB when he's fit though, so it's not a major issue for the team long term.

Nufc24Mag
13-08-2017, 02:50 PM
No
But honestly he is gash

He played well u th*ck c*nt

Nufc24Mag
13-08-2017, 02:54 PM
That lad at right back

What a signing

Not

For once instead of being critically of the players be critical of Ashley and joe 90 for not signing Rafa first or second choices but his 4-5th bc they wanted to do it on the cheap like f*cking always

Southerntoon75
13-08-2017, 02:58 PM
No
But honestly he is gash

Did ok for me first half and then the whole team were under pressure when down to 10 men

tinostongue
13-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Manquillo did alright for me, would have liked to see Merino on from the start hes a great left foot and sprayed the ball around well.Shelvey is NOT captain material and let the side down today.We were doing ok until he got sent off BUT no threat up front which everybody knew.Come on man get a bloody striker in or we are really in trouble.

pboromag
14-08-2017, 04:07 PM
He was to. Lane for both goals

To be fair though none had a good game
Dummet going of was a blessing
We had no creativity Perez the game passed him by
gayle stands no chance up front on his own
Spuds didn't get out of first gear

Going to be a hard season

And the lad from stoke

Please who the hell is rafas contacts
Who is his scouting network

A shop attendant from sports direct
As he is finding some real cheap tat

ex_pat_magpie
14-08-2017, 04:24 PM
He was to. Lane for both goals

To be fair though none had a good game
Dummet going of was a blessing
We had no creativity Perez the game passed him by
gayle stands no chance up front on his own
Spuds didn't get out of first gear

Going to be a hard season

And the lad from stoke

Please who the hell is rafas contacts
Who is his scouting network

A shop attendant from sports direct
As he is finding some real cheap tat

That is simply because Ashley and Charnley will not consider Rafa' more expensive options.

Get real man. It's Ashley's and Charnley's fault that we are in this predicament.

The fact that you continue to blame Rafa for the predicament the club is in only goes to prove what little business acumen you really have.

Southerntoon75
14-08-2017, 04:44 PM
That is simply because Ashley and Charnley will not consider Rafa' more expensive options.

Get real man. It's Ashley's and Charnley's fault that we are in this predicament.

The fact that you continue to blame Rafa for the predicament the club is in only goes to prove what little business acumen you really have.

His business acumen is that he's watched a couple of episodes of The Apprentice

waalsendmick
14-08-2017, 04:45 PM
a kid making his debut, against one of the countries too sides, and he done more than ok.

two of his fellow defenders went off injured meaning we had to re-shuffle and compose ourselves twice in the 1st half. and we played half the game with 10 men.

how the feck can he be flagged off?

DEAR ME!!!

Nufc24Mag
14-08-2017, 04:56 PM

Well said :)

Geordie_Exile_De
14-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Bloody hell PBoro, did you get home early one day to find a spaniard up to his nuts in your wife? You blame Rafa for everything, although your heartthrob Ashley has publicly stated, Rafa hasn't got the funds he requires.

As for yesterday one person was at fault for us conceding both goals. J-J Shelvey.

Geordie_Exile_De
14-08-2017, 05:31 PM
a kid making his debut, against one of the countries too sides, and he done more than ok.

two of his fellow defenders went off injured meaning we had to re-shuffle and compose ourselves twice in the 1st half. and we played half the game with 10 men.

DEAR ME!!!

Hear hear

Jammy89
14-08-2017, 06:58 PM

DEAR ME!!!

Cos he was a Rafa buy . . .

Well said Mick. Untill Shelvey got sent off he was defending ok in a unit that had been mixed up after 20ish minutes.

pboromag
14-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Wether you play with 10 men or 11

You don't as a right back let anyone get inside you
He did twice
And was caught out at least 6 times prior to that

Gash
Why he didn't play Jesus is beyond me

Southerntoon75
14-08-2017, 08:26 PM

He did twice

Gash

B0llocks! He had one eye on Son and also Ben Davies was free wide left. Ritchie had moved more central because Shelvey had been sent off so Manquillo not only had to watch Alli but also 2 other players for their first goal. Have you ever played football before?

If anything Alli should have been marked by one of the centre backs not Manquillo.

Nufc24Mag
14-08-2017, 08:50 PM

He did twice

Gash

How do u think our fans were yesterday???

waalsendmick
14-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Forget slurs on Manquillo, forget Shelvey, forget our useless manager and our fickle fans.....

I actually enjoyed the game yesterday. the lads were well organised, committed and more than a match for our illustrious opponents.

other than losing Lejeune for a lengthy period, I left yesterday with no negative feelings at all.

pboromag
15-08-2017, 10:25 AM
How do u think our fans were yesterday???

Wasn't at the game but sounded good

Zippity
15-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Wasn't at the game but sounded good

Was. Especially after both goals-very supportive rather than grumbling about it.

Spurs fans bunch of ****s throwing coins at kids in the Leazes.

pboromag
15-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Was. Especially after both goals-very supportive rather than grumbling about it.

Spurs fans bunch of ****s throwing coins at kids in the Leazes.

Probably thought they needed the money as they had been shopping in sports direct

Zippity
15-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Probably thought they needed the money as they had been shopping in sports direct

What a ****e response.

Jammy89
15-08-2017, 02:49 PM

Really any need?

Not like it was a personal dig at you, or anything you'd said.

pboromag
16-08-2017, 06:53 AM
Really any need?

Not like it was a personal dig at you, or anything you'd said.

Bunch of
Cockneys giving you money and they get slagged off

Was it a torrent of coins or the odd one

I have witnessed lads in level 7 throwing coins into the away fans on many occasions

I can never understand with the cameras they have how they don't drag the dick heads out who do it

Andy1981_2
16-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Bunch of
Cockneys giving you money and they get slagged off

Was it a torrent of coins or the odd one

I have witnessed lads in level 7 throwing coins into the away fans on many occasions

I can never understand with the cameras they have how they don't drag the dick heads out who do it

Footymad's own Donald Trump there...