PDA

View Full Version : Green shoots

tarnmad
13-08-2017, 07:38 PM
For the first half yesterday apart from wasted chances I thought we played really well created loads of chances it could of been 4 - 0 we lost to a team who had 2 shots on target and scored chuffing 2 as we well know , then the second half was a non event , could someone explain why the away team is always out 5 minutes before warming up yet we always start really slow and let one in , defending needs to be better from 1-11 but on the hole we've improved tough game Tuesday but I have a feeling about the sheff united game that will be the turning point ☝️

Romared
13-08-2017, 08:36 PM
I hope your reyt Tarnmad , agree with what you say , apart from Blunts match , it's come too early for us , don't know best team to pick ? Plenty out injured , too many new players , not a settled team just now , fear the worst !! I hope am wrong mind ,

rodcurrie
13-08-2017, 08:42 PM
For the first half yesterday apart from wasted chances I thought we played really well created loads of chances it could of been 4 - 0 we lost to a team who had 2 shots on target and scored chuffing 2 as we well know , then the second half was a non event , could someone explain why the away team is always out 5 minutes before warming up yet we always start really slow and let one in , defending needs to be better from 1-11 but on the hole we've improved tough game Tuesday but I have a feeling about the sheff united game that will be the turning point ☝️When ya got that lucky draw at Oakwell against us in't pub league and went bottom of the league,it certainly proved to be a turnin point for Barnsley,obviously i hope we win on Satdi but i do hope ya give the Scabs a tonkin on Tuesday.UTCB