PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United...

The Bedlington Terrier
14-08-2017, 03:30 AM
Having watched them slaughter the Irons with a mix of pace, power and aggression, they look a good bet for the title to me...

blueheeler1
14-08-2017, 04:16 AM
Having watched them slaughter the Irons with a mix of pace, power and aggression, they look a good bet for the title to me...

Agree. With Burnley the runners up.

army88
14-08-2017, 06:31 AM

Far too much power for most I think Bt,

Mourinhio is a genius love him or hate him he gets the job done, when Utd came to Burnley last season you could see what he was aiming for.

They just nullified us with power and physicality and smothered our game, and they have added more pace and power doesn't bode well for the rest of the premiership.

Incidentally Eric Bailly probably one of the reasons they will conquer the league , he's slipped under the radar of many and will play a crucial part for them.

The Bedlington Terrier
14-08-2017, 06:32 AM
I'd settle for two draws right now! :o

sinkov
14-08-2017, 07:25 AM

I agree BT, especially as Chelsea have tipped the balance of power their way be letting them have Matic, a classic case of shooting yourself in the foot. Spurs haven't progressed this summer, Arsenal are still Arsenal, Liverpool are still a way off, so it looks a two horse race to me between the Manchester clubs.

Supersub6
14-08-2017, 09:15 AM
I agree BT, especially as Chelsea have tipped the balance of power their way be letting them have Matic, a classic case of shooting yourself in the foot. Spurs haven't progressed this summer, Arsenal are still Arsenal, Liverpool are still a way off, so it looks a two horse race to me between the Manchester clubs.

After just the one game I can't see any reason to argue with your assessment.