PDA

View Full Version : Nicholas de Preville bargain 2 for the price of 1!!!

ClaretinBudapest
14-08-2017, 10:05 AM
Just read that this man started as a striker for Lille at the weekend then played as goalkeeper after the keeper was sent off in the 63rd minute at 0-0.
However they then lost 3-0.:s

The Bedlington Terrier
14-08-2017, 10:53 AM
Apparently we had a three man scouting mission at the game. Pity he didn't fill in at centre half too!

oldcolner
14-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Just read that this man started as a striker for Lille at the weekend then played as goalkeeper after the keeper was sent off in the 63rd minute at 0-0.
However they then lost 3-0.:s

Don't raise your hopes, he let in an easy shot and got replaced so they had three keepers in the game. Tom has nothing to fear. Obviously he didn't score either.

In Dyche We Trust
14-08-2017, 11:53 AM
I dont think he will come and want to play second fiddle to Barnes and Walters....

Altobelli
14-08-2017, 01:05 PM
I dont think he will come and want to play second fiddle to Barnes and Walters....

I wish he would, if he is as good as most are saying he'd be in front of Barnes and Walters for me, just heard on Sky Sports that they assume we will be in for a bigger offer for Wood, I hope they are wrong as I see him as just a bit better than Vokes but very very similar which IMO does not give us much difference.

oldcolner
14-08-2017, 02:19 PM
WBA also after Wood and are hoping to get him by Friday. B)

Altobelli
14-08-2017, 02:38 PM
WBA also after Wood and are hoping to get him by Friday. B)

Hope you are right Colner

The Bedlington Terrier
14-08-2017, 02:43 PM
I wish he would, if he is as good as most are saying he'd be in front of Barnes and Walters for me, just heard on Sky Sports that they assume we will be in for a bigger offer for Wood, I hope they are wrong as I see him as just a bit better than Vokes but very very similar which IMO does not give us much difference.

I don't think you can have too much of a good thing Alto! I'm surprised by the Wood foray though, because we have Barnes who is struggling to even make the bench.

In Dyche We Trust
14-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Wood not for me- agree too much like Sam