PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Tan 4 years too late.

malwayne
14-08-2017, 11:41 AM
According to reports controversial owner of the Bluebirds has just woke up to the fact that Malky McKay was a bad manager!!! He has just gone public by stating he was useless in the transfer market when the team from the Welsh capital were promoted and joined the finest Premier League's elite footballing superstars. It's a bit late now. A few years ago i also went public by stating the same facts which upset no end of people down here at the time !! It's no coincidence that he has made this statement whilst his team sit pretty at the top of the championship under the guidance of the man who told one of his players to stand outside the Clarets dressing room at half time . I don't think he'd be saying it if his team were at the bottom. It's a long long season and I just hope the Bluebirds long suffering faithful fans do not get carried away just yet!!!

The Bedlington Terrier
14-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Knob and head spring readily to mind! ;D

In Dyche We Trust
14-08-2017, 03:08 PM
bitter and twisted old man

oldcolner
14-08-2017, 05:24 PM
bitter and twisted old man

No he's a Billionaire who likes to collect football clubs and has friends in high places and expects to know best as he's the boss.

From wiki
Vincent Tan, is a Malaysian businessman and investor. He is the founder of Berjaya Corporation Berhad, a conglomerate listed on the Malaysian stock exchange. Its core businesses include consumer marketing and direct selling, property investment and development, hotels and resorts, recreation development, gaming and lottery management, food and beverage, financial services, environmental services and clean technology investment, motor trading and distribution, and telecommunication and information technology-related services, solutions and products.

So what isn't he into?

He also owns FC Sarajevo which has a joint agreement with Cardiff, KV Kortrijk in Belgium and Is part owner of Los Angeles FC due to start in MLS in 2018.

Rumours he intends to die his hair red appear to be untrue!;D

In Dyche We Trust
16-08-2017, 07:25 AM
still a bitter and twisted old man

oldcolner
16-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Is 65 old ... help!!