PDA

View Full Version : It's a pleasure

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 12:38 PM
To read this forum again now that the moronic pigs have gone.

Once again it's great to read interesting views on United, obviously in amongst the Births Marriages and Deaths, Miners strike comments, poor musical taste and aged men flirting shamelessly with Aya.

Well done Mods.

JosteinTime
14-08-2017, 12:46 PM

Once again it's great to read interesting views on United, obviously in amongst the Births Marriages and Deaths, Miners strike comments, poor musical taste and aged men flirting shamelessly with Aya.

Well done Mods.

Haven't looked yet but I would say Blockers has to take most of the credit for the lack of pork on here ;)

bulmer1889
14-08-2017, 12:49 PM

Well done Mods.

Been on here so long now and only dabbled in the deaths column I must try some of the other stuff on the list

U-F-O
14-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Here Here !

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Been on here so long now and only dabbled in the deaths column I must try some of the other stuff on the list

I think you're too young for the last one, the ageing gents might not be happy with some whippersnapper trying to muscle in on their Blazer cravat and driving gloves dolly bird club.

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Haven't looked yet but I would say Blockers has to take most of the credit for the lack of pork on here ;)

Clearly strength in numbers Jostiein. Yourself and Bulmer, who steadied the ship alone for quite some time deserve praise too.

I did see a throne and an ermine robe being delivered to BD's house earlier today though .....

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
14-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Here Here !

I hope that your username does not read > Unidentified F-ookin Owl.

rodcurrie
14-08-2017, 01:06 PM
I hope that your username does not read > Unidentified F-ookin Owl.It would be UFP,wunt it Chippy?:) UTCB

JosteinTime
14-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Clearly strength in numbers Jostiein. Yourself and Bulmer, who steadied the ship alone for quite some time deserve praise too.

I did see a throne and an ermine robe being delivered to BD's house earlier today though .....

:D :heart:

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
14-08-2017, 01:15 PM
It would be UFP,wunt it Chippy?:) UTCB

It would be if that was his username but its UFO.

bulmer1889
14-08-2017, 01:25 PM

Think I took 3 out maybe 4 a couple were new accounts,sharrowboy went last week after a heady night of spamming,I think we should have little pig stickies under our name for every one we take out like the RAF used to do in WWll when they made a kill :)

rodcurrie
14-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Think I took 3 out maybe 4 a couple were new accounts,sharrowboy went last week after a heady night of spamming,I think we should have little pig stickies under our name for every one we take out like the RAF used to do in WWll when they made a kill :)Hark at Douglas Bader,:)Neva have so many owed so much to so few.UTCB

U-F-O
14-08-2017, 01:33 PM
I hope that your username does not read > Unidentified F-ookin Owl.

Let me assure you I'm no more a pig than you are CBB. If he's doing one, I'll be in Paddys chat tomorrow night under a different name ;D

BlockD
14-08-2017, 01:56 PM
All the credit goes to Bully and JT,firm but fair them 2

Ayamonteblade
14-08-2017, 02:42 PM

Well done Mods.

?? wasn't aware of any flirting........unless Rod talking going on about his ironing falls into that category XD.......agree though, the Board is soooo much better, so thanks Mods you're work is appreciated :)

rodcurrie
14-08-2017, 03:09 PM
?? wasn't aware of any flirting........unless Rod talking going on about his ironing falls into that category XD.......agree though, the Board is soooo much better, so thanks Mods you're work is appreciated :)Careful Monte in Marvin's head you'll have been proposin Marraige.:D UTCB

tomytony
14-08-2017, 03:16 PM
The new modding, coupled with the new season , makes it feel as though the place has been spring cleaned.

Bit like the old, very old, joke when Brian Johnstone, on Down Your Way, visitied Piccadilly Circus toilets.

In conversation with the attendant this gem came out.

BJ 'so what's it been like working in one of the biggest latrines in Europe for the past 20 years?'

Attendant " I've seen a lot of changes Brian. Nowadays it's full of rent boys, druggies and dossers. In fact, when somebody comes in here for a good sh!t, it's like a breath of fresh air'

GrayBlade
14-08-2017, 03:35 PM
It's like a breath of fresh air on here now.

I've just had a look a Pigsmad for the first time in months and that seems to have died a death so they're not on there either.

Out of interest how are the Ads these days? I don't have a problem anymore.

bulmer1889
14-08-2017, 03:52 PM
It's like a breath of fresh air on here now.

I've just had a look a Pigsmad for the first time in months and that seems to have died a death so they're not on there either.

Hadn't really noticed but they aren't there well not on my iPad anyway (the intrusive ones that jumped about the screen and covered posts up)

BlockD
14-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Let me assure you I'm no more a pig than you are CBB. If he's doing one, I'll be in Paddys chat tomorrow night under a different name ;D

200% He is a Unitedite boys and girls

GrayBlade
14-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Hadn't really noticed but they aren't there well not on my iPad anyway (the intrusive ones that jumped about the screen and covered posts up) Good news mate!

Ayamonteblade
14-08-2017, 04:52 PM

that can only be Rod then ;D

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
14-08-2017, 04:57 PM
that can only be Rod then ;D

Cant be Rod,200 is an even number and Rods odd.

rodcurrie
14-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Cant be Rod,200 is an even number and Rods odd.You obviously mean i'm 007, Agnes.:) UTCB

Estudiantesmanager
14-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Never been a prolific poster and stopped posting when the site became obsessed by pork , still kept reading but was always getting pissed off with threads being ruined by pigs, so its with thanks to the mods that ill be reading and possibly posting more.
Utbftp

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 06:08 PM
You obviously mean i'm 007, Agnes.:) UTCB

Frost? Cannon? Scooby Doo?

:)

Holden_C
14-08-2017, 06:25 PM
?? wasn't aware of any flirting........unless Rod talking going on about his ironing falls into that category XD.......agree though, the Board is soooo much better, so thanks Mods you're work is appreciated :)

The Lady doth protest too much, Methinks.......

tomytony
14-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Rod is NUMBER ONE TRUEBLADE

It must be true, he says so.

FatherKnowsBest
14-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Rod is NUMBER ONE TRUEBLADE

It must be true, he says so.

Oooooo, advanced text formatting.... Cool!

tomytony
14-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Oooooo, advanced text formatting.... Cool!

But, please, don't ask me how to do it again. :).

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
14-08-2017, 08:32 PM
rods odd

tomytony
14-08-2017, 08:43 PM
rods odd

But he'll try to get even CBB. :)

seanbeanstattoo
14-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Blocky is the absolute dogs bollox.
Bulmer had it all on his own with more than enough on his plate and Jostein is way too weak.Sorry pal but you are. Thats why you lost your website and modding ain't your thing.

bulmer1889
14-08-2017, 10:34 PM
I'd like to thank both JT and the blockmod for taking the pressure off me it's much more enjoyable coming on now and if I can't get on for whatever reason I know the board is in safe hands

seanbeanstattoo
14-08-2017, 11:00 PM
I'd like to thank both JT and the blockmod for taking the pressure off me it's much more enjoyable coming on now and if I can't get on for whatever reason I know the board is in safe hands

Because it's been cleansed of the vermin most said needed culling!

Potato_Head
15-08-2017, 02:33 AM

Apparently, I've won a samsung s7 and an iPad while I've been browsing tonight. Can one of the mods clarify exactly when these will be arriving???

diode_blade
15-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Think I took 3 out maybe 4 a couple were new accounts,sharrowboy went last week after a heady night of spamming,I think we should have little pig stickies under our name for every one we take out like the RAF used to do in WWll when they made a kill :)

"Septic calling, this is Septic calling...I might not be able to make it for tea tonight...." :blue:

U-F-O
15-08-2017, 11:08 AM

Cheers Blockers, and top modding pal. ;D

JosteinTime
15-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Blocky is the absolute dogs bollox.
Bulmer had it all on his own with more than enough on his plate and Jostein is way too weak.Sorry pal but you are. Thats why you lost your website and modding ain't your thing.

Have I run over your cat? **** me. Love you too pal! :D

Seriously though, like I said hats off to Blockers who went that bit further to improve things.

LesHiboux
15-08-2017, 03:03 PM
Have I run over your cat? **** me. Love you too pal! :D

Seriously though, like I said hats off to Blockers who went that bit further to improve things.

Man proposes, and Blockers disposes. He rules with a rod of iron. 5996

FatherKnowsBest
15-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Man proposes, and Blockers disposes. He rules with a rod of iron. 5996

Rod...Iron. XD XD

rodcurrie
15-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Man proposes, and Blockers disposes. He rules with a rod of iron. 5996Don't thee start pickin on mi as well Lesley mi owd.:) UTCB

LesHiboux
15-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Rod...Iron. XD XD

LesHiboux
15-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Don't thee start pickin on mi as well Lesley mi owd.:) UTCB