PDA

View Full Version : PL - Table after fixtures of 13/8/17

Orgoner
14-08-2017, 04:11 PM
PL - Table after fixtures of 13/8/17.

Please check (and, errr, let me know, like!) for errors and omissions. Remember, as both a twenty year bond holding Leeds fan and a New England Patriots season ticket holder, I'm barely human and the stresses and strains of both literally and figuratively using my cranium to enter your incredibly well-considered scores isn't always as accurate as it might be. Oh, and it hurts too.

Table is in format:- poster/previous total/weekly score/new total/status.

Orgoner / 9 / 18 / 27 / Active
Hgatenasty / 9 / 12 / 21 / Active
Silentman / 6 / 15 / 21 / Active
CalverleyBoy / 3 / 15 / 18 / Active
Carp / 9 / 9 / 18 / Active
Lufcjohn88 / 6 / 12 / 18 / Active
Tichi1 / 9 / 9 / 18 / Active
Dalek / 3 / 12 / 15 / Active
Espaņablanco73 / 6 / 9 / 15 / Active
Fredlufc74 / 9 / 6 / 15 / Active
Gupt13 / 6 / 9 / 15 / Active
MORRIM / 0 / 15 / 15 / Active
T_bird7982 / 6 / 9 / 15 / Active
Homer / 6 / 6 / 12 / Permanent
Lasher / 6 / 6 / 12 / Active
Pilgrimwhite / 0 / 12 / 12 / Returning
Yeboah01 / 0 / 12 / 12 / Returning
Belper69Ram / 3 / 6 / 9 / Active
Johnny_Default / 6 / 3 / 9 / Permanent
Pissbelly / 3 / 6 / 9 / Active
Whitestomper45 / 3 / 6 / 9 / Active
Davee59 / 3 / 3 / 6 / Strike 1
Lufc74 / 3 / 3 / 6 / Strike 1
Denver11 / 0 / 3 / 3 / Active
Howie / 0 / 3 / 3 / Permanent

The remaining "Big Boys" finally showed up to play this week and I reckon a few must've still been lagered up from their summer jollies in Bognor Regis as their on-field discipline was clearly lacking.

Proof that even a half-blind squirrel will occasionally find some nuts was *cough * Orgoner (OEEO) * cough *, who picked up eigh**** points out of the available twenty four, with two exact scorelines and a couple of "almost" exact scorelines. I won't doing it again any time soon, promise! B)

Nasty's (xxEE) new totally blind squirrel approach also worked: he joined MORRIM (OExE), Pilgrimwhite (OExO), Silentman (OEOO) and Yeboah01 (OxOE) on twelve weekly points. With the right games, this laissez faire strategy could work every week. :D

Orgoner tops the "it's a marathon not a sprint, more's the pity" table. where he sits six ahead of last season's champion, Nasty, and perennial contender, Silentman.

We did have a couple of early absentee posters (maybe Davee didn't want to jinx his beloved Spurs?), but a couple of returning Newbies also reappeared.

There was one draw, so any Strike One, Strike Two or Strike Three posters did, or would've, scored three, two or one for their total lack of effort and Johnny_Default moves to nine points for the season.

The results:-

(PL) Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur (0-2)
(C) Millwall v Bolton Wanderers (1-1)
(L1) Plymouth Argyle v Charlton Athletic (2-0)
(L2) Mansfield Town v Forest Green Rovers City (2-0)

The next set of fixtures is out as a separate thread.

Good luck! B)

CalverleyBoy
14-08-2017, 06:20 PM
PL - Table after fixtures of 13/8/17.

Please check (and, errr, let me know, like!) for errors and omissions. Remember, as both a twenty year bond holding Leeds fan and a New England Patriots season ticket holder, I'm barely human and the stresses and strains of both literally and figuratively using my cranium to enter your incredibly well-considered scores isn't always as accurate as it might be. Oh, and it hurts too.

Table is in format:- poster/previous total/weekly score/new total/status.

Orgoner / 9 / 18 / 27 / Active
Hgatenasty / 9 / 12 / 21 / Active
Silentman / 6 / 15 / 21 / Active
CalverleyBoy / 3 / 15 / 18 / Active
Carp / 9 / 9 / 18 / Active
Lufcjohn88 / 6 / 12 / 18 / Active
Tichi1 / 9 / 9 / 18 / Active
Dalek / 3 / 12 / 15 / Active
Espaņablanco73 / 6 / 9 / 15 / Active
Fredlufc74 / 9 / 6 / 15 / Active
Gupt13 / 6 / 9 / 15 / Active
MORRIM / 0 / 15 / 15 / Active
T_bird7982 / 6 / 9 / 15 / Active
Homer / 6 / 6 / 12 / Permanent
Lasher / 6 / 6 / 12 / Active
Pilgrimwhite / 0 / 12 / 12 / Returning
Yeboah01 / 0 / 12 / 12 / Returning
Belper69Ram / 3 / 6 / 9 / Active
Johnny_Default / 6 / 3 / 9 / Permanent
Pissbelly / 3 / 6 / 9 / Active
Whitestomper45 / 3 / 6 / 9 / Active
Davee59 / 3 / 3 / 6 / Strike 1
Lufc74 / 3 / 3 / 6 / Strike 1
Denver11 / 0 / 3 / 3 / Active
Howie / 0 / 3 / 3 / Permanent

The remaining "Big Boys" finally showed up to play this week and I reckon a few must've still been lagered up from their summer jollies in Bognor Regis as their on-field discipline was clearly lacking.

Proof that even a half-blind squirrel will occasionally find some nuts was *cough * Orgoner (OEEO) * cough *, who picked up eigh**** points out of the available twenty four, with two exact scorelines and a couple of "almost" exact scorelines. I won't doing it again any time soon, promise! B)

Nasty's (xxEE) new totally blind squirrel approach also worked: he joined MORRIM (OExE), Pilgrimwhite (OExO), Silentman (OEOO) and Yeboah01 (OxOE) on twelve weekly points. With the right games, this laissez faire strategy could work every week. :D

Orgoner tops the "it's a marathon not a sprint, more's the pity" table. where he sits six ahead of last season's champion, Nasty, and perennial contender, Silentman.

We did have a couple of early absentee posters (maybe Davee didn't want to jinx his beloved Spurs?), but a couple of returning Newbies also reappeared.

There was one draw, so any Strike One, Strike Two or Strike Three posters did, or would've, scored three, two or one for their total lack of effort and Johnny_Default moves to nine points for the season.

The results:-

(PL) Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur (0-2)
(C) Millwall v Bolton Wanderers (1-1)
(L1) Plymouth Argyle v Charlton Athletic (2-0)
(L2) Mansfield Town v Forest Green Rovers City (2-0)

The next set of fixtures is out as a separate thread.

Good luck! B)

Er, not sulking or owt, but does my 15 points not get a mention :-(

Orgoner
14-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Er, not sulking or owt, but does my 15 points not get a mention :-(

Oops! I was obviously far too excited by my eigh****....

CalverleyBoy (EExO) was easily the best of our Berkshire-based posters and, were it not for some dubious moderating (isn't it always), would be currently being paraded around the streets of Windsor before tea and cucumber sarnies with the Queen and the chance to walk the corgi of his choice (or Prince Phillip). He's well flipping ace and that, he really is.

Nasty, Pilgrim and Yeboah shouldn't even have been mentioned.

I blame Russian hackers.

Orgoner
14-08-2017, 07:32 PM
* Is surprised anyone reads this *

https://i.imgflip.com/c37k1.jpg

CalverleyBoy
14-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Berkshire? OK enough you have made up for error, my big moment ruined though

Orgoner
14-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Berkshire? OK enough you have made up for error, my big moment ruined though

I guess you could have Europe?

MORRIM
15-08-2017, 01:17 PM
I think you will find that at least two outscored hgtenasty by three points, come on orgs get a grip ;D

Orgoner
15-08-2017, 02:03 PM
I think you will find that at least two outscored hgtenasty by three points, come on orgs get a grip ;D

I'm usually accused of doing too much gripping. :D

You're all winners. Or something like that.

CalverleyBoy
15-08-2017, 05:43 PM
I'm usually accused of doing too much gripping. :D

You're all winners. Or something like that.

Org's you are OK with me I appreciate the pressures of managing such operations :-)