PDA

View Full Version : Bubble game ..

Turfmoorspirit
14-08-2017, 04:13 PM
for rovers game.. What a phucking joke !

The Bedlington Terrier
14-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Midweek madness!

...yet the Bizzies allowed a shed load of German Ultras to wreck the Turf and cause mayhem!

Time we all said enough is enough!

Altobelli
14-08-2017, 04:34 PM
https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/2017/august/prices-confirmed-for-carabao-cup-tie/

Supersub6
14-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Well I certainly will not be making the journey down for this one, particularly with the entrance price being charged.
All because of a few idiots our fans have to put up with this rubbish.

You can go and watch the Tyne/Wear derby (well --not this year) without all this rubbish and there are 52,000 attending that.

Turfmoorspirit
14-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Its an infrigement on my civil rights.. Is it even legal for this to be compulsory ? Fans have to suffer because of inept constable d!ckheads not being able to do their job.. They are not fit for perpose !

sinkov
14-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Seeing their futile attempts to control a couple of hundred Germans, it's no wonder they're kacking their pants over this one.Besides think of all that cushy overtime. We're going to be bubbled forvever, and by we I don't mean me, I'm not playing their silly game, never have, never will.

CaspertheClaret
14-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Are there any other "Bubbles" in UK soccer or are we the only one?

Arsenal/ Tottenham?
Celtic/ Rangers?
Millwall/Wham?

Turfmoorspirit
14-08-2017, 11:18 PM
Are there any other "Bubbles" in UK soccer or are we the only one?

Arsenal/ Tottenham?
Celtic/ Rangers?
Millwall/Wham? Probably ! along with the only @rshole police force..

The Bedlington Terrier
15-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Let me get this right?

I'm a 65 year old male who lives in Bolton.

My son is a 19 year old who lives with his mum in Baxenden.

I have to drive from Bolton to Baxenden and then drive to Burnley to catch a coach to go to Blackburn?

I also have to waste a full afternoon and evening to watch a Mickey Mouse Cup game against a League 1 team and pay way over the odds for the privilege?

To round off a fantastic evening I have to return to Burnley by coach, drop my son off in Baxenden before driving back to Bolton?

I will be having a meeting with my MP to discuss civil rights in the UK. This nonsense has gone on long enough.

Incidentally, the actual distance from my front door in Bolton to Ewood Park, is exactly 11.2 miles!

Supersub6
15-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Let me get this right?

I have to drive from Bolton to Baxenden and then drive to Burnley to catch a coach to go to Blackburn?

I also have to waste a full afternoon and evening to watch a Mickey Mouse Cup game against a League 1 team and pay way over the odds for the privilege?

To round off a fantastic evening I have to return to Burnley by coach, drop my son off in Baxenden before driving back to Bolton?

I will be having a meeting with my MP to discuss civil rights in the UK. This nonsense has gone on long enough.

Incidentally, the actual distance from my front door in Bolton to Ewood Park, is exactly 11.2 miles!

At the risk of sounding like a Monty Python sketch ---you are lucky!!

I would have to drive 150 miles from home to Burnley, catch a coach to go to Blackburn. Watch the same match as you at an over-inflated price and then return to Burnley on a coach before driving back 150 miles to home.
In addition, because of the time of year, it is likely that the A1 or A19 will be closed at some point with a 40 mile detour through the countryside adding to the time taken. Indeed, both the A1 and A19 were closed on a couple of occasions the season before last and that was a bloody nightmare -- even though I still enjoy driving.

So, BT, please mention my human rights to your MP as well, it is no use my doing it to mine, he is one of JC's right hand men and they just look after their own interests.

sinkov
15-08-2017, 09:04 AM
BT, if you're going down the official route isn't there now a Police Commissioner in Lancashire who's supposed to represent our interests on policing matters. Maybe he should become involved in this pantomime. Is he even aware of it ?

ClaretinDublin
15-08-2017, 12:22 PM
BT, if you're going down the official route isn't there now a Police Commissioner in Lancashire who's supposed to represent our interests on policing matters. Maybe he should become involved in this pantomime. Is he even aware of it ?

A colleague of mine just told me when Sheff Utd (his team) play Sheff Weds. the just close all the pubs until kickoff.

NEVER has treated people like animals solved anything, caging fans in grounds in the pre 90's caused Hillsborough imo. The poor manmanagement of police was a secondary offence to this!

My understanding of Article 11 Right to protest and freedom of association

Limitations

Article 11 is a qualified right and as such the right to protest and the freedom of association may be limited so long as the limitation:

is prescribed by law;
is necessary and proportionate; and
pursues a legitimate aim, namely:
the interests of national security or public safety;
the prevention of disorder or crime;
the protection of health or morals; or
the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

https://www.liberty-human-rights.org.uk/human-rights/what-are-human-rights/human-rights-act/article-11-right-protest-and-freedom-association

We are being treated like we are ALL guilty. surely there is another solution?

The Bedlington Terrier
15-08-2017, 12:50 PM

None other than Andy Burnham and he will be made aware of it!

The Bedlington Terrier
15-08-2017, 12:52 PM
At the risk of sounding like a Monty Python sketch ---you are lucky!!

I would have to drive 150 miles from home to Burnley, catch a coach to go to Blackburn. Watch the same match as you at an over-inflated price and then return to Burnley on a coach before driving back 150 miles to home.
In addition, because of the time of year, it is likely that the A1 or A19 will be closed at some point with a 40 mile detour through the countryside adding to the time taken. Indeed, both the A1 and A19 were closed on a couple of occasions the season before last and that was a bloody nightmare -- even though I still enjoy driving.

So, BT, please mention my human rights to your MP as well, it is no use my doing it to mine, he is one of JC's right hand men and they just look after their own interests.

It sounded exactly like a Monty Python sketch!

Where's Norder when you need him?

Supersub6
15-08-2017, 01:17 PM
I forgot to add that I am now 70 and never had any trouble attending football and still treated like a 15 year old rebel!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

gardsPNE
15-08-2017, 02:29 PM
Let me get this right?

I cannot believe they are still doing this, a complete and utter joke and if you all banned this one then they will have to relook at it surely. My mate is a Burnley season ticket holder and lives in Brig. He had to hop onto the M65 drive past Blackburn over to Burnley and then hop on the coach to go back on himself only to go back to Burnley after game and again drive down the M65 back to Bamber Bridge and guess what drive past Blackburn.

sinkov
15-08-2017, 04:11 PM
The real reason is that some high ranking police officer has to sign this off, and if he gives the go ahead to unbubble this game and there is consequently any trouble, the **** falls on his head from a great height, and there goes his ambition for a cushy number at the Home Office and his subsequent huge pension. He's certainly not going to put any of that at risk for the likes of you and me, so it's the cattle trucks again.