PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Walker and George Hirst

BigFatPie
14-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Hardy is saying on Twitter that Notts would be the ideal place for Tyler Walker if Forest decide to send him out on loan. Rumour as well about Hirst who's the young Sheff Wed and u-18 England striker, son of David.

Both highly thought of and would be great additions.

keldsyke
14-08-2017, 06:53 PM
Hardy is saying on Twitter that Notts would be the ideal place for Tyler Walker if Forest decide to send him out on loan. Rumour as well about Hirst who's the young Sheff Wed and u-18 England striker, son of David.

Tyson possibly yes, but I think we need someone with some experience in the mid to late twenties.

The-Mac pie
14-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Tyler walker would be a great loan signing.
Energetic,quick,young and hungry for football.
The quicker we get a deal like that done the better.

HopefulPie
15-08-2017, 05:59 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hirst_(footballer)

Why not :)

kill_the_drum
15-08-2017, 06:47 AM
Tyson possibly yes, but I think we need someone with some experience in the mid to late twenties.

Why?

Proudpie
15-08-2017, 07:01 AM
I would prefer to get our own players but as we don't have the £350k or £400k that Swindon and Luton have paid respectively on strikers I guess we have to use the loan market.

We clearly need more quality, goal threat and pace especially as Steady is coming in for some early season criticism.

keldsyke
15-08-2017, 07:01 AM
Why?

Probably should have worded it at the prime of their career

Steward
15-08-2017, 07:08 AM
Don't talk get it done

tarquinbeech
15-08-2017, 02:23 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hirst_(footballer)

Why not :)

Crikey - 22 games for England youth teams...12 goals....wow

sidders
15-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Get yet another Forest loan player in. Then we can restyle the home match on October 7th as:
Forest County Rovers v Forest Green Rovers

sidders
15-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Get yet another Forest loan player in. Then we can restyle the home match on October 7th as:

hissingdwarf
15-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Either of these two would be a welcome addition to the forward line at the moment. I'd imagine that both would get a good reception, even if Walker is a reddog. TBH, both together would be even better!!!

nw6pie
15-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Either of these two would be a welcome addition to the forward line at the moment. I'd imagine that both would get a good reception, even if Walker is a reddog. TBH, both together would be even better!!!

Love it if we could get Walker, based on his previous loan spells. Put a nippy forward alongside Shola and I think we'd be a decent outfit, especially if we swap Rob Milsom for Hewitt and Jorge for Alessandra (who has been very disappointing thus far).

hissingdwarf
15-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Love it if we could get Walker, based on his previous loan spells. Put a nippy forward alongside Shola and I think we'd be a decent outfit, especially if we swap Rob Milsom for Hewitt and Jorge for Alessandra (who has been very disappointing thus far).

Agree with all that, although I don't mind either of the two young forwards being discussed.

Redrag
15-08-2017, 05:45 PM
I would prefer to get our own players but as we don't have the £350k or £400k that Swindon and Luton have paid respectively on strikers I guess we have to use the loan market.

We clearly need more quality, goal threat and pace especially as Steady is coming in for some early season criticism.

But if you get promotion then the extra money available would enable you to buy the players that swindon and Luton are in for. Forest have loan players too, I don't see it as any kind of disgrace.

Wedgie_pie
15-08-2017, 05:47 PM

Heard you the first time sid.....mind I do agree, yet another Florist player, we will have to make Tricky and his mates honorary members on this site....;D

i961pie
16-08-2017, 05:34 AM

So good they named it twice-- or was that New York?;D

queenslandpie
16-08-2017, 05:38 AM
Why not we might as well have a hat trick of ex pros in the stand urging their sons on. At least they will lower the average age in the Pavis.

kill_the_drum
16-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Probably should have worded it at the prime of their career

I couldn't care less about age or where they're from, just there ability to improve what we already have.