2x derby games

in an area ravaged with unemployment/low income,really makes sense

Nonsense tournament.

Mibbe only handy for lower league clubs that go oot o league cup early.��

GB72
15-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Dundee wanted to charge a fiver, Alloa refused

Tenner to watch alloa v dfc youths

30quid to watch liverpool arsenal in two weeks..

_JohnGotti_
15-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Tenner to watch alloa v dfc youths

That refers to away fans only

Returnofrros
15-08-2017, 11:32 AM
That refers to away fans only

Is it cheaper for away fans at lpool?

_JohnGotti_
15-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Is it cheaper for away fans at lpool?
It's a PL thing, all away fans at every league game gets in for £30, may yet go down to £20
Southampton's sponsors Virginmedia knock another £10 off for all away fans
Was £62 few years ago to Arsenal but now £30
£18 here tonight in Germany

BCram
15-08-2017, 01:45 PM
It's a PL thing, all away fans at every league game gets in for £30, may yet go down to £20
Southampton's sponsors Virginmedia knock another £10 off for all away fans
Was £62 few years ago to Arsenal but now £30
£18 here tonight in Germany
How can we get something along similar lines here. We charge more for Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen etc. do pensioners get an even lower price? I'm not wanting to revisit the rich pensioner threads, Rros:p but it could be interesting to find out what the age profile is of our supporters.

_JohnGotti_
15-08-2017, 02:21 PM
How can we get something along similar lines here. We charge more for Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen etc. do pensioners get an even lower price? I'm not wanting to revisit the rich pensioner threads, Rros:p but it could be interesting to find out what the age profile is of our supporters.

We won't, not enough tv money so has to go on the gate prices
EPL could let every fan in for free to every game all season and it wouldn't make much of a difference cos of tv money

GB72
15-08-2017, 03:07 PM
EPL could let every fan in for free to every game all season and it wouldn't make much of a difference cos of tv money

Higher player wages also pushing gate prices up, our home crowds will be down again this season

Returnofrros
15-08-2017, 04:15 PM

What aboot b crams pensioner question john?

Any idea

Deeranged
15-08-2017, 05:36 PM

Bet you only have to queue once too.

GB72
15-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Bet you only have to queue once too.

Obviously

Football down there is fan friendly

Treat you like adults

_JohnGotti_
15-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Obviously

Football down there is fan friendly

Treat you like adults
Yea mostly treated well down south but the Germans here tonight are in a different league

eric_sinclair
16-08-2017, 10:30 AM
jdfc is in poland just now and got a best seat ticket for a game on friday in the top league for £9.

deetox
16-08-2017, 11:51 AM
jdfc is in poland just now and got a best seat ticket for a game on friday in the top league for £9.

The English Premier League clubs each receive over £200m per season from TV broadcast rights.

They could let fans in for free. Gate receipts are only a small part of their income.

Returnofrros
16-08-2017, 01:31 PM

Average wage in Poland about 60% of what it is here, so their £9 is equivalent to £15-£16 ticket here, still considerably cheaper but not off the scale cheaper.

Nae idea what their tv deal is like but probably better than ours.

GB72
16-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Average wage in Poland about 60% of what it is here, so their £9 is equivalent to £15-£16 ticket here, still considerably cheaper but not off the scale cheaper.

Nae idea what their tv deal is like but probably better than ours.

Do believe that BT have been good for the game up here, seem to make an effort with there coverage...

Surely though its no good to them if stadiums are half empty, dread to think of the home support against Hibs with it being 26quid a pop and a lunchtime tv ko.

Would love to see BT take the whole contract on Scottish Football, as Sky only seem interested in the Old Firm games.

Be great for any new deal that tv companies subsidize the adult price for entry as part of any new deal....

Maybe wishful thinking, but 26quid to watch Hibs is only going to lead to one thing especially in the home end

Returnofrros
16-08-2017, 03:44 PM
Do believe that BT have been good for the game up here, seem to make an effort with there coverage...

Surely though its no good to them if stadiums are half empty, dread to think of the home support against Hibs with it being 26quid a pop and a lunchtime tv ko.

Would love to see BT take the whole contract on Scottish Football, as Sky only seem interested in the Old Firm games.

Be great for any new deal that tv companies subsidize the adult price for entry as part of any new deal....

Maybe wishful thinking, but 26quid to watch Hibs is only going to lead to one thing especially in the home end

Crowd will probably be 6700-7000 but with numbers split around 60-40 home and away support.

Hibs first away game where they can bring as many as they want so wud expect 3000 or just over.

Bt sport are way ahead of sky now with Scottish football, watched the preview programme last week before partick v tic game and thought it was very good.

All their regular panel have their pros and cons but Micheal Stewart seems to be knowledgeable, Sutton and co not so much but they are decent value.

If Scottish football had one partner and an allocated slot, Saturday evening or Friday evening on a consistent basis then it wud make a difference.

thegen65
17-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Crowd will probably be 6700-7000 but with numbers split around 60-40 home and away support.

Hibs first away game where they can bring as many as they want so wud expect 3000 or just over.

Bt sport are way ahead of sky now with Scottish football, watched the preview programme last week before partick v tic game and thought it was very good.

All their regular panel have their pros and cons but Micheal Stewart seems to be knowledgeable, Sutton and co not so much but they are decent value.

If Scottish football had one partner and an allocated slot, Saturday evening or Friday evening on a consistent basis then it wud make a difference.

£26 for Hibs at home is a joke especially when its a Sunday 12.30 kick off and on TV, not so sure Hibs will bring 3000 i may be well of the mark but i will estimate between 1,800 2,200 Hibs fans through.

Excellent point re the one partner and regular time slot for games, i agree that would make a big difference.

shaded
17-08-2017, 01:21 PM
its only the ugly sisters and dons that are £26 well thats my understanding
your right re expected crowd it will be low

£26 pittodrie on sat i made the comment to another dee that re the cost that there was no danger i was going,then he said but we charge £26 against them,couldna ague wi that no wonder fans are desserting in droves across Scotland

jdfc
17-08-2017, 01:47 PM
£9 ticket was dearest, centre stand top tier, could have had £6 and £7 tickets

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 01:53 PM
£26 for Hibs at home is a joke especially when its a Sunday 12.30 kick off and on TV, not so sure Hibs will bring 3000 i may be well of the mark but i will estimate between 1,800 2,200 Hibs fans through.

Excellent point re the one partner and regular time slot for games, i agree that would make a big difference.

Thought it was a Saturday, Sunday wud probably attract 6000 but since its a bank holiday Monday em gonna go for 6462.

Cant say fairer than that��

Just realised cant go myself on the Sunday. Annoying.

BCram
17-08-2017, 02:02 PM
The often repeated reason for not reducing prices is that a reduction in price will not create enough of an increase in attendance to make up for the money that would be given away. I had a look at the age split for the Dundee council area, in case this thread did go anti pensioner prices. The population splits 0-15 16.1%, 15-29 24.2%, 30-44 18%,45-59 19.3%, 60-74 14.1%, 75+ 8.4%. If you hope that the support for the Dee's follows the age demographic for the city then the pensioner element might be 14.1%+8.4%= 22.5%, say a quarter of the support.

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 02:40 PM
The often repeated reason for not reducing prices is that a reduction in price will not create enough of an increase in attendance to make up for the money that would be given away. I had a look at the age split for the Dundee council area, in case this thread did go anti pensioner prices. The population splits 0-15 16.1%, 15-29 24.2%, 30-44 18%,45-59 19.3%, 60-74 14.1%, 75+ 8.4%. If you hope that the support for the Dee's follows the age demographic for the city then the pensioner element might be 14.1%+8.4%= 22.5%, say a quarter of the support.

I wud day closer to a third in next 5 years or so.

Id like to think when the revolution ultimately happens and all adults over 21 pay the same people will remember me and talk fondly.

BCram
17-08-2017, 03:45 PM
I wud day closer to a third in next 5 years or so.

Id like to think when the revolution ultimately happens and all adults over 21 pay the same people will remember me and talk fondly.

I tried to work out what the sort of income this sort of pricing would generate. It's really difficult because we don't know the age demographic of our support. I'm hoping that by persisting in this line of thought we might get the financial wizards who run our club to take a serious look at what a pricing policy such as is being advocated by Rros, would deliver in terms of revenue. Tim Keyes is supposed to be coming over and I'm sure that revenue will be top of his list for discussion. Broadly if you take 6000 potential home based fans and split them in proportion to profile of the city it would give you somewhere to start. The club will know exactly what the age profile of the support is based on ticket sales so it should be simple to see where their strengths are.

I was much encouraged by a poll of sorts on the other forum, which showed a much younger age profile than I had anticipated when reading the posts. I was struck by the fact that perhaps the fans from the 1960's had given up on football and that there might be a bigger number of supporters who really were the children of those 1960's fans.

The result might be that there are not significant numbers of rich pensioners so that even if they did pay the same as everyone else the effective price reduction would be so small as to make little difference to the amount that could be shaved off the "full ST price" and create no upswing in attendance.

You may be underestimating the effect of the Dee's being in a different league from United. We might be building a young support which would be of enormous benefit in the future.

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 04:55 PM
I tried to work out what the sort of income this sort of pricing would generate. It's really difficult because we don't know the age demographic of our support. I'm hoping that by persisting in this line of thought we might get the financial wizards who run our club to take a serious look at what a pricing policy such as is being advocated by Rros, would deliver in terms of revenue. Tim Keyes is supposed to be coming over and I'm sure that revenue will be top of his list for discussion. Broadly if you take 6000 potential home based fans and split them in proportion to profile of the city it would give you somewhere to start. The club will know exactly what the age profile of the support is based on ticket sales so it should be simple to see where their strengths are.

I was much encouraged by a poll of sorts on the other forum, which showed a much younger age profile than I had anticipated when reading the posts. I was struck by the fact that perhaps the fans from the 1960's had given up on football and that there might be a bigger number of supporters who really were the children of those 1960's fans.

The result might be that there are not significant numbers of rich pensioners so that even if they did pay the same as everyone else the effective price reduction would be so small as to make little difference to the amount that could be shaved off the "full ST price" and create no upswing in attendance.

You may be underestimating the effect of the Dee's being in a different league from United. We might be building a young support which would be of enormous benefit in the future.

I tend to believe my own eyes re the age profile of our support rather than a poll on an over regulated and discredited fitba forum where a significant amount of regular posters don't attend games��

We are at a tipping point b cram as has shown in home attendance v county.

Any reduction in adult price welcome.

Deeranged
17-08-2017, 05:23 PM
I tend to believe my own eyes re the age profile of our support rather than a poll on an over regulated and discredited fitba forum where a significant amount of regular posters don't attend games��

Discredited by whom?

It has a much larger 'footfall' than this forum so it's fair to assume it's more likely to represent the true demographic of DFC fans so I tend to feel their poll results are at least somewhere near believable.

What's better 'over regulated' or completely unregulated?

How do you tell by looking at someone what age group they're in? For example I'm approaching 26 years of age and wha'd a thunk that unless I told you?

BCram
17-08-2017, 05:39 PM

Agree entirely that pricing needs to be reviewed. I was hoping to get some mathematical structure into the figures. I'm not sure that the game against County is a good guide for the numbers. They have constantly been criticised for failure to play attractive football and I think most fans would rather have gone to the cup game and seen that as a better and more entertaining way to support our club.

It feels like ST sales have failed to match expectations but the improved performance in the league cup and the game against Celtic could provide the same income as 800 ST holders. Cash wise we might be better off. Pricing is only part of the road to success and the BOD should be looking at the sorts of things that you and others have been suggesting.

There's no need to have a dig about the other forum, IMO. It is different and full of interesting posters again IMO. I'm relieved to see that you read the other forum.

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Discredited by whom?

It has a much larger 'footfall' than this forum so it's fair to assume it's more likely to represent the true demographic of DFC fans so I tend to feel their poll results are at least somewhere near believable.

What's better 'over regulated' or completely unregulated?

How do you tell by looking at someone what age group they're in? For example I'm approaching 26 years of age and wha'd a thunk that unless I told you?

Plenty.

Mibbe they do mate, chum, chum bud, great guy (sorry slipped into Pravda talk��) mibbe they do deeranged, your point is caller?

Unregulated everyday of the week, no many get banned from this site undeserved.

At dens I count furrow lines on foreheads, every line represents a season from hell, some have plenty.

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 06:00 PM
Agree entirely that pricing needs to be reviewed. I was hoping to get some mathematical structure into the figures. I'm not sure that the game against County is a good guide for the numbers. They have constantly been criticised for failure to play attractive football and I think most fans would rather have gone to the cup game and seen that as a better and more entertaining way to support our club.

It feels like ST sales have failed to match expectations but the improved performance in the league cup and the game against Celtic could provide the same income as 800 ST holders. Cash wise we might be better off. Pricing is only part of the road to success and the BOD should be looking at the sorts of things that you and others have been suggesting.

There's no need to have a dig about the other forum, IMO. It is different and full of interesting posters again IMO. I'm relieved to see that you read the other forum.

Sorry bcram how the opposition play has almost zero effect on attendance.

There's every need and will continue to take every opportunity to do so on this truly fantastic unregulated forum.��

Edit to add......always read it, that's why i can post aboot it occasionally.

Deeranged
17-08-2017, 06:59 PM
Plenty.

No many get banned from this site undeserved.

Mate of mine did.

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Mate of mine did.

Who was that then?

Deeranged
17-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Who was that then?

Not sure what he posted under but said he got banned for 12 months for disagreeing with a moderator. Harsh in the extreme.

shaded
17-08-2017, 07:30 PM
wasnt for disagreeing with me,never banned any1 for that

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Not sure what he posted under but said he got banned for 12 months for disagreeing with a moderator. Harsh in the extreme.

Well if you don't know what he posted under we wont be able to look back and have a nosey.

I doubt he was banned for disagreeing with somebody on here that **** goes Doon on Pravda.

Only guy that I can think of who has gone missing is pan loaf but he may have just cracked as last few times he/she was on was ranting aboot Xmas day plots to bring Pravda down.

Was it recent?

deetox
17-08-2017, 07:52 PM
I've been banned for years on here by every mod for telling the truth. . . but I've mellowed and just think of you as a bunch of stupid chunts now, content to bounce along without ambition other than to see United join you in the bucket.

A football club without ambition is like a bird without wings.

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 08:00 PM
I've been banned for years on here by every mod for telling the truth. . . but I've mellowed and just think of you as a bunch of stupid chunts now, content to bounce along without ambition other than to see United join you in the bucket.

Ffs that was an explosive outburst, game changer that, like a late albert Kidd substitution.��

Deeranged
17-08-2017, 08:01 PM

To be fair your constant spamming is a bit annoying at times and you were always warned, your bans were never 'undeserved'.

Deeranged
17-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Well if you don't know what he posted under we wont be able to look back and have a nosey.

I doubt he was banned for disagreeing with somebody on here that **** goes Doon on Pravda.

Only guy that I can think of who has gone missing is pan loaf but he may have just cracked as last few times he/she was on was ranting aboot Xmas day plots to bring Pravda down.

Was it recent?

Will try to find out, should see him at the weekend.

BCram
17-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Sorry bcram how the opposition play has almost zero effect on attendance.

There's every need and will continue to take every opportunity to do so on this truly fantastic unregulated forum.��

Edit to add......always read it, that's why i can post aboot it occasionally.

Agree that this forum benefits from the much lighter touch regulation. I don't use social media and I think I would miss something if this forum did not exist.
I really thought that the opposition did have an effect on our support, you may be right that the style of play does not influence the turnout from the home support.

BCram
17-08-2017, 08:18 PM
To be fair your constant spamming is a bit annoying at times and you were always warned, your bans were never 'undeserved'.

Well said Deeranged. There used to be a like button that you could simply press. I don't understand many of Deetox posts, and I thought it was just something that I didn't understand, some form of humour that went over my head. Surprised that he has been banned,

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Agree that this forum benefits from the much lighter touch regulation. I don't use social media and I think I would miss something if this forum did not exist.
I really thought that the opposition did have an effect on our support, you may be right that the style of play does not influence the turnout from the home support.

Opposition nigh in that hibs is a more attractive FIXTURE than hamilton, hibs more attractive than killie......but style of play of opposition....nah.

The worse they play the better.

Id reckon 90% of fans of any club just want to win another 10% are purists (for want of a better word) who want to be entertained.

Result top trumps entertainment any day as does meaningful matched top trumps mid table nothingness.

Relegation 6 pointer will always attract bigger attendance than 8th placed Dee v 7th placed st j at the bizness end of the season.

Silverware tops league placing.

Returnofrros
17-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Well said Deeranged. There used to be a like button that you could simply press. I don't understand many of Deetox posts, and I thought it was just something that I didn't understand, some form of humour that went over my head. Surprised that he has been banned,

I like nutters especially succesful nutters.

Folk that go aff at a tangent appeal to me.��

shaded
17-08-2017, 08:49 PM
deetox hasna been banned bram

jdfc
17-08-2017, 08:58 PM

He's to busy slating others on Pravda to worry about his ban here, he brought nothing but criticism of others to this board, good riddance I say

GB72
17-08-2017, 09:11 PM
deetox hasna been banned bram

Whaurs half loaf??

Miss his ramblings :)

BCram
18-08-2017, 08:57 AM
I like nutters especially succesful nutters.

Folk that go aff at a tangent appeal to me.��

There's been a bit of discussion about this very subject - going off topic - on the other forum.

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 09:38 AM
There's been a bit of discussion about this very subject - going off topic - on the other forum.

Nae idea how folk get their knickers in a twist aboot this.

You dinnae say to a boy in the pub stay on topic please when their rambling on.

Mair looneys less high vis up their ane ass type trying to shut ah bugger else up is perfect for me.

Richard Littlejohn got a good phrase for this type of thing "if you give anyone any modicum of authority they will always, always abuse it"

Deeranged
20-08-2017, 12:18 PM

Was it recent?

Yeah, that was his nom de plume. Says he disagreed with JDFC who got precious about it so he banned him, not sure myself if JDFC is a moderator / admin though.

jdfc
20-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Yeah, that was his nom de plume. Says he disagreed with JDFC who got precious about it so he banned him, not sure myself if JDFC is a moderator / admin though.

So you couldn't remember his name, but you know why he was banned, and who he was spamming, strange.

I only stated the obvious to him, like on the other board, he had a pop at every post I made on here, as your well aware of.

Deeranged
20-08-2017, 02:49 PM
So you couldn't remember his name, but you know why he was banned, and who he was spamming, strange.

I only stated the obvious to him, like on the other board, he had a pop at every post I made on here, as your well aware of.

I said I knew somebody that got banned on here but didn't know his username, RRoS suggested it might be Pan Loaf. I saw the guy last night at a gig and he confirmed his username. Did you ban him for disagreeing with you then?

noahrab
20-08-2017, 06:05 PM

You used to get banned for not being in the clique on here, and still do.

Returnofrros
20-08-2017, 06:32 PM

Who's in the clique......and how do I apply to get in?

jdfc
20-08-2017, 07:57 PM
I said I knew somebody that got banned on here but didn't know his username, RRoS suggested it might be Pan Loaf. I saw the guy last night at a gig and he confirmed his username. Did you ban him for disagreeing with you then?

I'm not into using my authority to ban people for their opinion, thus the reason I'm not and never gave been a moderator.

Jesus deeranged, you love a drama, " I bumped into him at a gig" come on you can surely do better

jdfc
20-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Your no far from getting in the clique, ex dfcss hierarchy sis having a love on with you

Returnofrros
20-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Your no far from getting in the clique, ex dfcss hierarchy sis having a love on with you

Lol ffs nae **** likes me.

Just the way I like it.

Secret moderator eh.

Have to keep my eye on you.

Deeranged
20-08-2017, 08:42 PM
I'm not into using my authority to ban people for their opinion, thus the reason I'm not and never gave been a moderator.

Jesus deeranged, you love a drama, " I bumped into him at a gig" come on you can surely do better

Come on JDFC, I didn't write that I bumped into him did I? I wrote that I saw him there, I had planned to go to the gig and meet him; I'd said to RRoS that I would see him this weekend and ask him what his username was, I did that and confirmed it that was all.

Decent bands by the way if you're into Ska, particularly impressed by the support band The Reoriginals.

Are you snappy with me because of the mistake you made at the first United game? You know when you went mental at Kevin Holt for not controlling the ball after Scott Allen blasted a short free kick straight at his feet then had a right go at me for pointing it out to you? I won that argument because TV footage proves Holt had no chance and even the commentators said it was a shocking ball to give him. Never had you down as a Holt hater until then.

Deeranged
20-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Lol ffs nae **** likes me.

Just the way I like it.

Secret moderator eh.

Have to keep my eye on you.

I like you, but only because I'm not an OAP - if I was I'd hate you.

GB72
20-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Come on JDFC, I didn't write that I bumped into him did I? I wrote that I saw him there, I had planned to go to the gig and meet him; I'd said to RRoS that I would see him this weekend and ask him what his username was, I did that and confirmed it that was all.

Decent bands by the way if you're into Ska, particularly impressed by the support band The Reoriginals.

Are you snappy with me because of the mistake you made at the first United game? You know when you went mental at Kevin Holt for not controlling the ball after Scott Allen blasted a short free kick straight at his feet then had a right go at me for pointing it out to you? I won that argument because TV footage proves Holt had no chance and even the commentators said it was a shocking ball to give him. Never had you down as a Holt hater until then.

Did you have to queue twice to get into your "gig" :)

Deeranged
20-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Did you have to queue twice to get into your "gig" :)

Once to get in then several times at the bar.

GB72
20-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Once to get in then several times at the bar.

Treated like adults

Never catch on at Dens

Deeranged
20-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Treated like adults

Never catch on at Dens

:)

jdfc
21-08-2017, 06:22 AM
I pointed out to you, or tried to point out to you, that Holt wasn't paying attention, he was still arguing about not giving the ball back from the throw in, very unprofessional, the throw in had passed but still the Arab was getting to him, could have bedm a good quick free kick

shaded
21-08-2017, 07:03 AM

ken what noah,u dina half blether some sshiite

noahrab
21-08-2017, 07:28 AM
ken what noah,u dina half blether some sshiite

Oops, truth hurts.

BCram
21-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Oops, truth hurts.

Glad to see this forum getting back some witty banter. You know Shaded is telling the truth and agree with him! Pure Class!

Returnofrros
21-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Glad to see this forum getting back some witty banter. You know Shaded is telling the truth and agree with him! Pure Class!

You any idea aboot this clique bcram?

You in it?

BCram
21-08-2017, 08:24 PM
You any idea aboot this clique bcram?

You in it?

Nope. Member of DFCSS, shareholder in DFC, post on both here and your beloved Pravda. Who would wanna be in my gang? :p

GB72
21-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Nope. Member of DFCSS, shareholder in DFC, post on both here and your beloved Pravda. Who would wanna be in my gang? :p

Noah and half loaf are two definites

Returnofrros
21-08-2017, 08:42 PM
**** it, em gonna start a new clique.

BCram
21-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Noah and half loaf are two definites

Did not expect anyone, had thought it was a rhetorical question.

Returnofrros
21-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Can you have a one man clique?

noahrab
21-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Did not expect anyone, had thought it was a rhetorical question.

You'll have to explain what 'rhetorical' means to him.

BCram
22-08-2017, 10:30 AM
You'll have to explain what 'rhetorical' means to him.

Thanks Noah for the opportunity to share,"rhetorical question" means a question to which no answer is expected. In fairness to GB72 I thought his answer was really funny because of the irony in the choice of yourself and Pan Loaf. Anyone who has almost 27000 posts on a site deserves to have a clique of their own IMO.

Returnofrros
22-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Thanks Noah for the opportunity to share,"rhetorical question" means a question to which no answer is expected. In fairness to GB72 I thought his answer was really funny because of the irony in the choice of yourself and Pan Loaf. Anyone who has almost 27000 posts on a site deserves to have a clique of their own IMO.

I thought Noah and big rab were the clique. But if the man pan is in there who am I.

B cram you seem to have a couple of o grades what do you call a question that's answered by a third party? Does it have a name?

BCram
22-08-2017, 11:39 AM
I thought Noah and big rab were the clique. But if the man pan is in there who am I.

B cram you seem to have a couple of o grades what do you call a question that's answered by a third party? Does it have a name?

I don't know. I am sure there is going to be a simple answer and I'll apologise now for being so silly! Give me your best shot. :O

Returnofrros
22-08-2017, 11:43 AM
I don't know. I am sure there is going to be a simple answer and I'll apologise now for being so silly! Give me your best shot. :O

I've nae idea if it has or not just asking.

But you seem a clever bugger so thought you may have known.

BCram
22-08-2017, 11:54 AM
I've nae idea if it has or not just asking.

But you seem a clever bugger so thought you may have known.

Just shows how wrong you can be!