PDA

View Full Version : Scobbie Injury

arab_pat
15-08-2017, 09:21 AM
Big Tam's out for 3 months according to the tele.

SmedDUm
15-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Muscle tear in the groin area?
I wonder if he's done that before?
Big pity, takes one of our new signings out for the first half of the season.
Jamie Robson has done well in the last couple of games tho so no reason why he can't take the bull by the horns.
But if he gets injured I'm not sure we've got another left back.
Murdoch, Quinn & Toshney all cover right back.

Greetin in Bed
15-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Muscle tear in the groin area?
I wonder if he's done that before?
Big pity, takes one of our new signings out for the first half of the season.
Jamie Robson has done well in the last couple of games tho so no reason why he can't take the bull by the horns.
But if he gets injured I'm not sure we've got another left back.
Murdoch, Quinn & Toshney all cover right back.

Which is why Brown was reluctant to give him a contract.
Hey I read McKinnon stating Mcmullan is an innocent man.
Its all a misunderstanding.The ref made a mistake.
Correct me if I'm wrong but a fist being punched into a face is an assault and on the footie pitch counts as a red card.
Or is Mcmullan a victim of bad Refereeing?

GFLower
15-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Which is why Brown was reluctant to give him a contract.
Hey I read McKinnon stating Mcmullan is an innocent man.
Its all a misunderstanding.The ref made a mistake.
Correct me if I'm wrong but a fist being punched into a face is an assault and on the footie pitch counts as a red card.
Or is Mcmullan a victim of bad Refereeing?

No we're the victims of bad posting. Bore off you tedious idiot.

An old shed boy
15-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Said on another thread time for this buffoon to be banned permanently.
He's on every thread with nothing but nonsense.

TerryTheTerror
15-08-2017, 01:51 PM
He's been warned to stay away from threads that don't concern his team. If he doesn't take heed of this then it'll be a ban.

An old shed boy
15-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Fair enough Terry.
I've no problem with the BNB's having a wee laugh at our expense and a bit of banter.
But this guy is now tedious.

dundeeunitedfc83
15-08-2017, 02:29 PM
It's so ****ing boring get the guy banned, it's genuinely ruining the forum with his stupid comments! Got w**k aff to Wagner you creep

Chick A Saw
15-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Fair enough Terry.
I've no problem with the BNB's having a wee laugh at our expense and a bit of banter.
But this guy is now tedious.

There is banter and just next door there is bile! Really has to be stopped!

Otm_Shank
15-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Shame. Seems a good influence on the team although I think Robson has done really well in his two games. Much improved from last season

USArab
15-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Shame for Tam, he'll come back strong. The good thing this season is we seem to have a wee bit more strength in depth, so we should have cover for him.

arab_pat
15-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Just on a side night about depth. Aberdeen seem to be going for a very compact squad this season? Are they in financial promblems I don't know about or is this new tactics?

GUNBOAT
16-08-2017, 10:28 PM
He has suffered 4 major injuries in his career,if i know that then surely Ray knew his history too,when you decide to go with a small squad you are taking a massive risk signing players who only play half a season which is the norm for Scobbie.

GUNBOAT
16-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Just on a side night about depth. Aberdeen seem to be going for a very compact squad this season? Are they in financial promblems I don't know about or is this new tactics?

Aberdeen have signed Stewart,GMS,Christie(Loan) and Stevie May i dont think they are in any financial difficulties to be honest.

arab_pat
17-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Yeah I wouldn't have thought so either, just they have 5 less players than most squads