PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Clarets - Brief Intro

claretandblue1989
15-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Hello Turfites.

Just a quick one to say hello. I'm Andy. Been a claret since I was about 11 years old and had season tickets up until the dreaded price increases associated with adulthood.

Since then I've tried to get on when I can. I think Sean Dyche is our Brian Clough, they're cut from the same cloth but maybe Dyche's humility comes from him being a defender whereas Cloughie was a striker, who knows?

Anyways thats enough waffle. Cheers for having me.

UTC.

CaspertheClaret
15-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Welcome Andy. Adulthood is a real ******d!

The Bedlington Terrier
15-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Enjoy the craic, it's good on here. :D

oldcolner
15-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Hello Turfites.

Just a quick one to say hello. I'm Andy. Been a claret since I was about 11 years old and had season tickets up until the dreaded price increases associated with adulthood.

Since then I've tried to get on when I can. I think Sean Dyche is our Brian Clough, they're cut from the same cloth but maybe Dyche's humility comes from him being a defender whereas Cloughie was a striker, who knows?

UTC.

Welcome Andy, waffle all you like.
I think Sean is rather more democratic and controlled than the Forest loudmouth dictator, but if he gets the same results as Clough did at Forest I'll go with that.

I do admire Cloughs introductory speech at Leeds You can all throw your medals in the bin because you were cheats.
Very motivational

The real speech
You lot may all be internationals, and have won all the domestic honours there are to win under Don Revie. But as far as I’m concerned, the first thing you can do for me is chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest f*cking dustbin you can find. Because you’ve never won any of them fairly. You’ve done it all by cheating.”

Altobelli
15-08-2017, 01:13 PM
5994 and Welcome C&B, Waffle all you like and don't worry about it.

chalky_ncfc
15-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Don't mention bleedy Cloughy to me :mad:

thedonz
15-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Hi Andy , nice intro and welcome.

Norder
15-08-2017, 05:43 PM

Hello Andy - and Welcome to the finest Burnley forum on the net....:D

alfinyalcabo
15-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the board Andy..

Just a a few pointers

Ghost is into northern soul
Alto is into double decker buses and nurses..
Bedlington is into Taxis,so beware if one turns up at your door
Supersub is into Rugby league
Donz is into Theresa May
Sinkov is into anything
Norder is into videos and pictures
Chalky is into Nottm County
Casper is insane
Old Colner is senile
59/60 is a liberal ****wit

And I'm just a normal everyday Clarets fan ..lol

Turfmoorspirit
15-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Welcome.
Alfy sort of sums it up, apart from the last bit.. Clarets fan yes,but he aint phuckin normal.:D
Ps .. Alfy , i have just wasted 20 mins composing a sensible post in reply to your locked post.. (well it was sensible to me) only to find that when i finaly posted it that it was locked.. :D:mad:

Oldtimeram
16-08-2017, 08:44 AM
Hello Turfites.

UTC.

A claret since you were 11? Poor lad, come and support the team that was the spiritual home of the real Brian Clough. You know you want to be a Ram really..... you just do not know it yet, that's all. ;)

Supersub6
16-08-2017, 09:09 AM
A claret since you were 11? Poor lad, come and support the team that was the spiritual home of the real Brian Clough. You know you want to be a Ram really..... you just do not know it yet, that's all. ;)

Watch it rammy --I will report you to the FA for poaching! ;D However, if you really want to obtaib any of our fans, I would be open to a bung or two --a la Cloughie! :D

oldcolner
16-08-2017, 09:17 AM
Welcome to the board Andy..

Just a a few pointers

Ghost is into northern soul
Alto is into double decker buses and nurses..
Bedlington is into Taxis,so beware if one turns up at your door
Supersub is into Rugby league
Donz is into Theresa May
Sinkov is into anything
Norder is into videos and pictures
Chalky is into Nottm County
Casper is insane
Old Colner is senile
59/60 is a liberal ****wit

And I'm just a normal everyday Clarets fan ..lol

Alf you are a wit though some say you are an 'alf wit ;D

sinkov
16-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Where's our new signing gone, out injured already ??

thedonz
16-08-2017, 12:00 PM
TEC's giving him a watching brief to learn from the best first

sinkov
16-08-2017, 12:40 PM
TEC's giving him a watching brief to learn from the best first

Well I hope he learns quicker than Tom Anderson donz, or we might never hear from him again.:(

thedonz
16-08-2017, 12:57 PM
BT surely has to find another photo of Anderson that doesn't come from the Bonnie Tyler Academy ☺

alfinyalcabo
16-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Welcome.
Alfy sort of sums it up, apart from the last bit.. Clarets fan yes,but he aint phuckin normal.:D
Ps .. Alfy , i have just wasted 20 mins composing a sensible post in reply to your locked post.. (well it was sensible to me) only to find that when i finaly posted it that it was locked.. :D:mad:

haha,I will leave it alone now Ghost mate.. I don't want banning.. He he ..
P.s. My missus calls me NAT (not all there) lol

Turfmoorspirit
16-08-2017, 09:28 PM
haha,I will leave it alone now Ghost mate.. I don't want banning.. He he ..
P.s. My missus calls me NAT (not all there) lolProbably for the best ! Anyway he seems to have phucked off . I hope he did not view the locked threads as somekind of dictatorship and thought bollox to this..;DO:):(:mad:..

1959_60
16-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Bloody hell, we have frightened him away already.

Come back and let me explain how the Lib Dems are the future and that Brexit was just a bad dream.

Turfmoorspirit
16-08-2017, 10:50 PM

Come back and let me explain how the Lib Dems are a wet dream and the future is Brexit . Well said ! :D

sinkov
16-08-2017, 10:52 PM

Come back and let me explain how the Lib Dems are the future and that Brexit was just a bad dream.

Just you and Vince convince enough people that you are the future 59-60, and you'll be running the country, and Brexit will ensure that you run the country on the manifesto you put to the people, without let or hindrance from an unelected elite in Brussels. Some people might call that a bad dream, not me, I call it democracy.

The Bedlington Terrier
17-08-2017, 05:46 AM
Just you and Vince convince enough people that you are the future 59-60, and you'll be running the country, and Brexit will ensure that you run the country on the manifesto you put to the people, without let or hindrance from an unelected elite in Brussels. Some people might call that a bad dream, not me, I call it democracy.

I promised no more political input from me on here but are the Liberal Democrats still going? Household names such as Brake, Cable, Carmichael, Davey, Farron, Hobhouse, Jardine, Lamb, Lloyd, Moran, Stone and Swinson are highly unlikely to overturn the will of the people. Corbyn on the other hand...

SERVERNOTRESPONDING
17-08-2017, 07:14 AM
I promised no more political input from me on here but are the Liberal Democrats still going? Household names such as Brake, Cable, Carmichael, Davey, Farron, Hobhouse, Jardine, Lamb, Lloyd, Moran, Stone and Swinson are highly unlikely to overturn the will of the people. Corbyn on the other hand...

Is a tosser !! Actually sacking an MP for telling the truth about grooming gangs. A complete and utter disgrace. :mad:

The Bedlington Terrier
17-08-2017, 07:53 AM
It was the PC Brigade who got on their high horses. She wasn't sacked, she resigned, however WTF happened to Freedom of Speech?

We are burying our heads in the sand on this *****phile Asian male issue. It is abundantly clear with the amount of criminal convictions and Police operations across the country that Asian males are targeting young vulnerable white girls and grooming them for ***.

The PC and anti-racism brigade need to extract their heads from the sand, tell it like it is, say it like it is and get to grips with this epidemic of ***ual exploitation being perpetrated by males of Asian heritage.

The Sun are a lot to blame for leading Sarah Champion right up the garden path and then getting all indignant. What about getting all indignant about British white girls who are being passed around like footballs to be ***ually abused by gangs of *****philes?

I repeat however that Sarah resigned her position and was not sacked. Corbyn accepted her resignation because there was little else he could realistically do.

sinkov
17-08-2017, 07:54 AM
Is a tosser !! Actually sacking an MP for telling the truth about grooming gangs. A complete and utter disgrace. :mad:

Telling an inconvenient truth doesn't sit well with the so called liberal left, the 'progressives', look what happened to that Google guy in the USA. And this is nothing new, the left turned on one of their own years ago, when Anne Cryer tried to expose the muslim grooming gangs in Keighley.

The Bedlington Terrier
17-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Sign of the times. We cannot even mention p a e d o philes without some watchdog or other eradicating the issue!

SERVERNOTRESPONDING
17-08-2017, 08:09 AM
It was the PC Brigade who got on their high horses. She wasn't sacked, she resigned, however WTF happened to Freedom of Speech?

We are burying our heads in the sand on this *****phile Asian male issue. It is abundantly clear with the amount of criminal convictions and Police operations across the country that Asian males are targeting young vulnerable white girls and grooming them for ***.

The PC and anti-racism brigade need to extract their heads from the sand, tell it like it is, say it like it is and get to grips with this epidemic of ***ual exploitation being perpetrated by males of Asian heritage.

The Sun are a lot to blame for leading Sarah Champion right up the garden path and then getting all indignant. What about getting all indignant about British white girls who are being passed around like footballs to be ***ually abused by gangs of *****philes?

I repeat however that Sarah resigned her position and was not sacked. Corbyn accepted her resignation because there was little else he could realistically do.

If people really think she ''resigned'' of her own accord then we as a country are in way more trouble than we think.

It doesn't matter who is perpetrating these heinous crimes somebody needs to tell the truth about what is occurring.

If people are victimized and called racist for speaking out then we will help no one apart from the sick ba*****s committing the crimes whether black, white, yellow, Asian etc.

The Bedlington Terrier
17-08-2017, 12:06 PM
If people really think she ''resigned'' of her own accord then we as a country are in way more trouble than we think.

It doesn't matter who is perpetrating these heinous crimes somebody needs to tell the truth about what is occurring.

If people are victimized and called racist for speaking out then we will help no one apart from the sick ba*****s committing the crimes whether black, white, yellow, Asian etc.

Pretty much my view server but let's get down to reality here. The ongoing Police operations and criminal convictions obtained so far are specifically achieved against criminal p a e d o PHIle gangs of Asian males. These gangs pose a serious danger to ****age white girls and for the life in me I cannot understand why we cannot just say it as it is?

I would also greatly appreciate The British Council of Muslim Imams to collectively climb onto a platform and denounce these crimes and criminals who perpetrate them.

CaspertheClaret
17-08-2017, 12:52 PM
What happened to the OP?

Came and went quicker than a coming and wenting thing!

Altobelli
17-08-2017, 12:59 PM
went quicker than a coming and wenting thing!

I use brilliant sentences like that Casper :star:

Turfmoorspirit
17-08-2017, 01:06 PM
what happened to the op?

Came and went quicker than a coming and wenting thing! Yep ! :D:D

1959_60
17-08-2017, 01:13 PM
He's obviously a Lib Dem and you lot sent him packing.

Opposite of Liberal? Illiberal.

You illiberal sods. You should start a political party...the Illiberal Undemocratics.

COME BACK CLARETANDBLUE - I'LL BE YOUR MATE.

CaspertheClaret
17-08-2017, 01:25 PM
As if you hadn't scared the poor blighter enough already 27/43! :(

The Bedlington Terrier
17-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Did not take us long to frighten the living daylights out of our eager new member.

All of the shemozzle and talk of dictatorships, bans, locked threads, Asian p a e d o phile gangs, resigning politicians and the LibDems has driven the poor lad back underground, alas. :(

Altobelli
17-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Did not take us long to frighten the living daylights out of our eager new member.

All of the shemozzle and talk of dictatorships, bans, locked threads, Asian p a e d o phile gangs, resigning politicians and the LibDems has driven the poor lad back underground, alas. :(

You left out Taxis

Turfmoorspirit
17-08-2017, 03:17 PM
You left out Taxis Made me chuckle !:D :D

The Bedlington Terrier
17-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Me too!

SERVERNOTRESPONDING
17-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Made me chuckle !:D :D

Me too :) Think its out on an other job apparently in yaaarkshirrre ;D