PDA

View Full Version : Transfer window to close early in the future?

rodcurrie
15-08-2017, 03:12 PM
The EFL are to discuss in September whether the summer transfer window should be closed before the season starts.It'll still be madness on the final day of the window but i think it would be better for it to done with before the season starts,i wonder what other BLADESmadders think? UTCB

blades58
15-08-2017, 03:16 PM
The EFL are to discuss in September whether the summer transfer window should be closed before the season starts.It'll still be madness on the final day of the window but i think it would be better for it to done with before the season starts,i wonder what other BLADESmadders think? UTCB

As long as it begins earlier then ok

It can't remain at starting July 1st and closing a few weeks later. There would be utter chaos

I would add that the Prem league must also name their squad earlier as well because that can also trigger a frenzy of activity

rodcurrie
15-08-2017, 03:31 PM
As long as it begins earlier then ok

It can't remain at starting July 1st and closing a few weeks later. There would be utter chaos

I would add that the Prem league must also name their squad earlier as well because that can also trigger a frenzy of activityThe Premier league are also gunna debate abart closin the window early,i would think if it did close early then the window would open as soon as the previous season closed.UTCB

Chips1889
15-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Stop with the windows and allow clubs to trade all year. Perhaps consider the old March date to cover the run in.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
15-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Those were the days,before the transfer window existed,no twitter,no facebook,no mobile phones,no internet...........just the The Star and GreenUn,to let you know that Mick Jones has gone to Leeds,in them days it were a reyt shock/surprise.