PDA

View Full Version : Florine Andone

Altobelli
15-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Sky saying we have bid for Florine Andone who plays in La Liga for Deportive, £11.8 Mill mentioned.

Altobelli
15-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Would you rather have Wood, or this live wire ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpNDVP6vxV4&feature=youtu.be&a

The Bedlington Terrier
15-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Wood can fcuk right off, bring on Andone. :D

1972Claret
15-08-2017, 05:09 PM
He dribbles, uses both feet and is good with his head. Looks like a real player to me!

ClaretinBudapest
15-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Much better than Woods.

Altobelli
15-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Apparently Watford were after him before they got Gray, Andone has a release clause in his contract being 27 Million, that figure does not mean Deportive have to wait for that price to be offered, if they want to sell for less they can, personally I'd pay the 27 Million if need be.

Norder
15-08-2017, 05:32 PM
He dribbles, uses both feet and is good with his head. Looks like a real player to me!

and with his speed and undoubted attacking mentality - looks good....:D

...or is he too forward for S.D - who might prefer someone a little more subdued/lackluster >:(

;D

nutsinmay
15-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Not a Dyche player - faffs about too much :D

ClaretinBudapest
15-08-2017, 06:13 PM
Just watched a couple of YouTube videos of him and he makes Woods look like an amateur.
Shouldn`t we be bidding 20m for Andone not Woods

ThameClaret
15-08-2017, 07:44 PM
Cannot dribble like Arfield, and has no pace!

The Bedlington Terrier
15-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Cannot dribble like Arfield, and has no pace!

No one can dribble like Scotty Arfield...

claretandblue1989
15-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Andone - 77
Wood - 72

FIFA 17 ratings. Sign Andone!

oldcolner
15-08-2017, 09:07 PM
Wood firing blanks again.

Turfmoorspirit
15-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Wood firing blanks again. His head has been turned ! I think he should stay at the world beaters. It seems like they are trying to pull our trousers down..

The Bedlington Terrier
16-08-2017, 04:55 AM
It's odd what a big money transfer rumour does to a player. Just imagine the thought of leaving "Mighty Leeds" to come to Little Old Burnley?

army88
16-08-2017, 06:48 AM
Wood can fcuk right off, bring on Andone. :D

Bit harsh Bt, seemed to remember last time wood came to the turf he stuck a 25 yarder top corner and it was some strike.

All players are a gamble and I do believe woods is similar to Vokes , however he can score goals no doubt about that---- I'd be surprised if we payed the top end figures for him.

On the flip side is it better the devil you know than a larger gamble on a diving foreigner that we don't ---- can't see Dyche doing this the more I think about it, he hates diving and simulation etc.

The Bedlington Terrier
16-08-2017, 07:09 AM
It was more of a crack at LUFC than Wood army88.

For the record, I think any foreign player will struggle at Burnley and Wood would for me be an ideal fit.

I just can't stand LUFC and I do not want us to get our leg lifted by the Tykes. It now seems that Wood wants away and is accusing Dirty Weeds of standing in his way...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/841518/Chris-Wood-Leeds-United-Burnley-Transfer-News-Gossip

sinkov
16-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Who put that video together ? His agent ? He may well be the real deal, but anyone can be made to look good on a video. I hope our lads have done due diligence on this guy if they're serious about him, and not just on Youtube.

The Bedlington Terrier
16-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Who put that video together ? His agent ? He may well be the real deal, but anyone can be made to look good on a video. I hope our lads have done due diligence on this guy if they're serious about him, and not just on Youtube.

Agreed sinkov, the wife videoed me playing footie with the grandkids and a couple of their mates on Southport Beach. I was that good it made me look like an overweight, balding George Best!

The kids are only seven mind and they constantly complained I fouled them and you should have seen them dive! Histrionic rolls, triple palookas, the lot! :D

sinkov
16-08-2017, 12:48 PM
It doesn't always work BT, years ago my lad videoed me on the golf driving range at Centre Parcs, after watching that I realised I couldn't afford the lessons I so cleary needed, and gave the game up for good. Probably saved me a lot of money and frustration in the long run.

Altobelli
16-08-2017, 02:30 PM
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/15476270.Burnley__39_s_move_for_Florin_Andone_coul d_hinge_on_Deportivo__39_s_pursuit_of_Lucas_Perez/?ref=ar

oldcolner
16-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Reports that his buy out clause is £27.3M and they want that, unless they get Perez. :?

Altobelli
16-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Apparently they want Perez come what may, so they may take less than his buy out clause, hopefully :)

oldcolner
16-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Apparently they want Perez come what may, so they may take less than his buy out clause, hopefully :)

Has picked up an injury... maybe

The forward has discomfort in the groin area, and it’s unlikely he’ll be fit to play against Real Madrid at the weekend. Andone’s exact prognosis remains unknown.

Andone is the latest player to pick up an injury just as he club refuses a transfer offer, and whilst he may be genuinely injured and this have nothing to do with Burnley’s offer, suspicions of Transferitis can’t be too far away.

The Bedlington Terrier
16-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Groin knack is common and very hard to diagnose, especially when the sirens of east Lancashire are calling! :)

oldcolner
16-08-2017, 08:59 PM
This shows how complicated these transfers can be written from an Arsenal perspective

In a classic example of transfer market dominoes, Burnley’s potential move for Deportivo striker Florian Andone could help Arsenal sell Lucas Perez to the Spanish club. As reported by Sport Witness, Burnley could try and sign Andone if they can’t sign Leeds United’s Chris Wood.

Should they do so, they could spend up to £13.6m to sign him. That £13.6m could then be used by Deportivo to replace Andone with Lucas Perez. £13m just happens to be the frequently reported amount Arsenal want for the Spaniard.

It would all work out nicely, but only if Burnley can’t sign Wood. That move might be dependent on Leeds’ ability to sign Hamburg’s Pierre-Michel Lasogga. It’s all very convoluted but the important thing is that Arsenal could soon be able to offload Lucas.

Wenger today said that the 28-year-old is free to leave, which might suggest a deal could be close. Selling the striker has been a struggle as none of the interested teams have been able to stump up the cash Arsenal want. If the right dominoes fall, though, that could change.

sinkov
16-08-2017, 11:03 PM
I'm confused, are we signing him or not ? Do we even want to sign him......or not ?

Norder
16-08-2017, 11:43 PM
I'm confused, are we signing him or not ? Do we even want to sign him......or not ?

...it remains to be seen Sinkov - unless Burnley havandone their homework....put feelers out earlier - that it's all not just a last gasp attempt to sign a goalscorer - am waiting for the excuse....oh how we tried etc etc.
All should've been done and dusted weeks ago imho....the fretting behind us - with players settled in and champing at the bit.

;D

The Bedlington Terrier
17-08-2017, 05:47 AM
Lol! :D

Supersub6
17-08-2017, 06:54 AM
...it remains to be seen Sinkov - unless Burnley havandone their homework....put feelers out earlier - that it's all not just a last gasp attempt to sign a goalscorer - am waiting for the excuse....oh how we tried etc etc.
All should've been done and dusted weeks ago imho....the fretting behind us - with players settled in and champing at the bit.

;D

So, Norder, all this transfer mullarkey is really that simple. In that case why have Deportivo not already signed Perez and why is Chris Wood not already a Claret?
Never mind, if they change the window next season everything will be done and dusted without all the fuss. ;D

The Bedlington Terrier
17-08-2017, 07:05 AM
We had to wait to see if Gray would stay or leave. Once we had pocketed Watford's Wonga we could proceed.

It might also be worth remembering that the number of players in an EPL squad are limited.

One out, one in for Gray (still to happen); one out, one in for Boyd (still to happen) and the four already in represents mighty fine business to me.

...and the Dry Powder Room has not even been unlocked.

In fact, word on the street is that a second one is being built as we speak.

We cannot afford to leave bags of this stuff simply lying around...

Supersub6
17-08-2017, 07:12 AM
BT --you really didn't need to explain it as far as I was concerned --you make it sound so complicated!
They should adapt the Norder philosophy and just sign ---simples! :P

Norder
17-08-2017, 01:12 PM
So, Norder, all this transfer mullarkey is really that simple. In that case why have Deportivo not already signed Perez and why is Chris Wood not already a Claret?
Never mind, if they change the window next season everything will be done and dusted without all the fuss. ;D

...Perez poor sod - an unused player that the Arse Wenkers only fielded twice last season...so work it out - let him go and play football.
So whats the message...Pay the Money - as if time is at a premium and your known to be desperate - your gonna be stung - happens - that's life...so you do everything possible to stay well clear of those bloodsucking situations - otherwise - it's pay up or shut up.
also hope they rule in changes to the transfer window Sub...stop all the silliness.

;D

We had to wait to see if Gray would stay or leave. Once we had pocketed Watford's Wonga we could proceed.

thats right BT - being...we only had a sherbet fountain and a pot noodle left to offer....didn't we ?

Cheers.

https://s2.postimg.org/tdiu8bht5/Burnley_Wages-_NDR.jpg
:D

The Bedlington Terrier
17-08-2017, 02:57 PM
That picture has already been despatched to my library for further use...Thanks Norder! B)

Incidentally worry not, SD has now fully mastered the complicated ART of ZEN transfer dealings.

The elaborate smokescreen has been erected, dummies and diversions planted everywhere.

I expect Wood to be having his medical with us tomorrow! :D

We have caved in and decided to simply...