PDA

View Full Version : This Year for whitepointer and Dan Pringle

toonfalifekevbrown
15-08-2017, 07:00 PM
No competition this year but so the Dan Pringle fund doesn't miss out and so the 2 lads names still live on I've decided every point Newcastle get in the league I will donate a quid to the fund .so if we finish the season on 45 points I will donate £45 etc .so here is hoping we have a good season for whitepointer and Dan.

staylor
15-08-2017, 07:07 PM
No competition this year but so the Dan Pringle fund doesn't miss out and so the 2 lads names still live on I've decided every point Newcastle get in the league I will donate a quid to the fund .so if we finish the season on 45 points I will donate £45 etc .so here is hoping we have a good season for whitepointer and Dan.

gutted your not doing it

toonfalifekevbrown
15-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Not enough posters to do it red .sorry mate .

ashingtoon62
15-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Ive never done it before,but willing to hoy me hat in so that it doesnt peter out..

toonfalifekevbrown
16-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Ive never done it before,but willing to hoy me hat in so that it doesnt peter out..
Too late ash mate but cheers anyway

ashingtoon62
16-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Too late ash mate but cheers anyway

Fair do's Kev how ya deeing anyway?
Still drinking doon Seaham Harbour wi the unwashed? :D

toonlegend
16-08-2017, 10:10 PM
I haven't spoken to anyone else yet, but i was thinking we should maybe wind up the fund ?

pay out whatever amount we have in the bank to the designated charity asap really. so that it can be useful where needed.

anyone else have any thought on this ?

ex_pat_magpie
17-08-2017, 06:26 AM
I haven't spoken to anyone else yet, but i was thinking we should maybe wind up the fund ?

pay out whatever amount we have in the bank to the designated charity asap really. so that it can be useful where needed.

I think we should leave the decision to yourself and the others who run it.

Zippity
17-08-2017, 08:31 AM
I think we should leave the decision to yourself and the others who run it.

Yeah, this, i reckon. I suppose sometimes things run their course and can be 'retired' gracefully?

pboromag
17-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Im willing to match the points total

waalsendmick
17-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Im willing to match the points total

me too.

pboromag
17-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Dont rush into closing it

a results thing you did takes a lot of commitment

send payment at the end of the season for a points total is easy

how about a oints prediction and nearest gets a fiver from everyone that enters and then the money for the points goes to the fund

simple to manage

Nufcian
17-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Count me in... hopefully I'll owe more than £40 next May 😉

Jammy89
17-08-2017, 03:37 PM
It's a good shout.

By next May i'll have hopefully finished this ****ing masters and have got my pay rise so count me in as well :)

toonfalifekevbrown
17-08-2017, 04:09 PM

Is their any chance you cañ keep the fund open until at least the end of the season ?already 5 posters are willing to take on a pound to points .that's more than the scores comp earned last year as only 10 pe9ple played it .and to anyone else if you want to go for a £1 a win ..or top nufc goalscorer and you will match it with a quid stick it up on here and just bump the thread every now and again .it would be a shame to not see Dan and whitepointer name not on here every now and again .but toonlegend if you have to close the fund that's fair enough.cheers keV

ex_pat_magpie
17-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Is their any chance you cañ keep the fund open until at least the end of the season ?already 5 posters are willing to take on a pound to points .that's more than the scores comp earned last year as only 10 pe9ple played it .and to anyone else if you want to go for a £1 a win ..or top nufc goalscorer and you will match it with a quid stick it up on here and just bump the thread every now and again .it would be a shame to not see Dan and whitepointer name not on here every now and again .but toonlegend if you have to close the fund that's fair enough.cheers keV

I'm game to join. :)

toonlegend
18-08-2017, 09:27 AM

we can keep it open as long as we want to

toonlegend
18-08-2017, 09:28 AM
pounds to points... don't think i can afford that but i'll be happy to wager a tenner on however many points i decide on

toonfalifekevbrown
18-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Great news about keeping the fund open .this way anyoñe can give what they want .make one prediction .it could be pounds to points .shelvey to get more than 10 goals and you will donate X amount .anyone who has any type of bet stick it on here .

toptoon
18-08-2017, 08:24 PM
I'll do the points thing (quid a point we get) so long as someone reminds me and it's ok to pay by posting a cheque.