PDA

View Full Version : Locked thread

alfinyalcabo
15-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Seeing though you locked my thread here is my reply ,no doubt you will either lock it or delete it but I expect a reply before you do it then I will leave it alone

By the way he wasn't a mate of mine but just another poster who had a disagreement with a mod who is a mate of mine..I thought he had been given a length of time ban and not a full time ban Tec? Anyway I don't agree with him being banned completely,Is Carrot Phoney back in charge again ?

The Bedlington Terrier
15-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Alf you do not know the story behind the ban. Every olive branch was offered prior to the first ban. I had to resurrect one moderator when it was the last thing I wanted to do.

Our one and only moderator was not involved in the decision but sometimes the wider good of the forum is greater than one person's delicate sensibilities.

Frankly Alf I don't want to have discord with you on this issue and we do everything we possibly can not to garner accusations of Tony Scholes being involved with this forum.

I might just finish off by saying we have not even had a discussion on here about issuing a ban to anyone in over 18 months but when people take the proverbial it's a red card. I hope you will now be good to your word and leave this topic alone?