View Full Version : View From Cardiff

Roygbiv
16-08-2017, 10:51 AM
https://roysviewfrom.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/view-from-cardiff/

FatherKnowsBest
16-08-2017, 10:59 AM
https://roysviewfrom.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/view-from-cardiff/

Pretty fair comments by the look of it.

Roy - There is a mention of 'Miss X' at the end of the quotes. You might want to remove that...

bulmer1889
16-08-2017, 11:16 AM
A lot less harsh than DBs report,and most agreeing about the pen,still don't think there's owt to panic about just yet but we do need 2 or 3 more as tufty knows

GrayBlade
16-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Good balanced read that, I bet it's not the same on Satdi.

GrayBlade
16-08-2017, 11:46 AM
A lot less harsh than DBs report,and most agreeing about the pen,still don't think there's owt to panic about just yet but we do need 2 or 3 more as tufty knows

A lot of its just down to confidence as well as picking up the pace of the division. We may even have got something last night if the goal had stood at Boro.

Hopefully we'll have a couple of decent home results now to take the pressure off a bit, and then we can start working on our away form. Once we start picking up the points away I'm sure more will follow, but it'd be better to get the impending monkey off our back before it's had time to hold on tight. ;)

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
16-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Gracious comments from the Boyo's.

rodcurrie
17-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Good balanced read that, I bet it's not the same on Satdi.I hope so Gray,as much as i like Barnsley and the townsfolk that i've met down the years,i hope they're all bitterly disapointed at the end of Satdi's game.To be fair our fans are as disrespectful to the them as they are to us don't ya think? UTCB

blades58
17-08-2017, 05:18 PM
I see Cardiff have completed the signing of Bogle

rodcurrie
17-08-2017, 05:25 PM
I see Cardiff have completed the signing of BogleI have to be honest and say i aint seen much of him play but from what i've read there does seem to be plenty of potential wi Bogle.UTCB

FatherKnowsBest
17-08-2017, 05:59 PM
I have to be honest and say i aint seen much of him play but from what i've read there does seem to be plenty of potential wi Bogle.UTCB

Warnock type player. I saw him at Grimsby and thought he was a 'rough diamond' sort.

rodcurrie
17-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Warnock type player. I saw him at Grimsby and thought he was a 'rough diamond' sort.DEANO was a rough diamond when we first signed him wasn't he pops? I remember goin to watch Rovrum v Donny at Millmoor and DEANO played that day,altho he wasn't gr8 there was just summat abart him that i liked and i told mi dad i'd seen a lanky centre forward playin for Donny and that i thought he'd be a good un given time.I was delighted when we signed him and i have to say i think he's the most influential player we've had at BDBL since TC& Woody finished.UTCB