PDA

View Full Version : Vierra

norfolk white
16-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Does anybody know why vierra, bothwick-jackson and cooper were not included last night.....not a cooper fan but thought he played ok against Preston, as did Jackson....young vierra may lose heart if he sits out constantly.

spaldy
16-08-2017, 07:57 PM
think you have to make room in the line up for Vierra

Billyni
16-08-2017, 08:13 PM
TC dosent know how his best team or teams yet. Still cautiously expermenting in my opinion.

whitestomper45
16-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Jackson just recovered from knock, Cooper was injured, Vieira I would imagine is being held back due to him playing through summer with England.
The Cooper injury was why Shaughnessey debuted at the back, a defence down to the bare bones, you have to credit the defence for another shut out.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
16-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Against last seasons top scoring team?

espaņablanco73
17-08-2017, 08:57 AM
Viera played all summer, Leeds will play 60 matches this season, dont think the young lad needs to play every single game at this stage in his career.

joellufcprice
17-08-2017, 10:51 PM
CBJ only just joined squad + had a knock. Cooper is injured and Vieira is probably a mix of having not really had a proper break and us just having other options. Vieira will play a big part this year, just not right now, I'd be happy for us to give him a fortnight holiday to recharge his batteries fully (as long as he kept off the all inclusive resorts!)

Think TC knows his best 11, but is having to chop and change especially defensively with all the knocks hes been damn unfortunate to lose Berardi, Pennington and Cooper

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
17-08-2017, 11:47 PM
I think with the defensive losses we've suffered this season we've done well, imagine how good it will be when we have everyone back fully fit

Silentman
18-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Tuesday night showed just why we need him in the starting 11 as soon as poss; nobody snuffing out Fulham midfield, Saiz too lightweight to break up play, O'Kane sitting too deep and Phillips ineffectual. If Saiz and Hernandez on the pitch together then you need Viera in there as well.

joellufcprice
19-08-2017, 01:52 AM
Tuesday night showed just why we need him in the starting 11 as soon as poss; nobody snuffing out Fulham midfield, Saiz too lightweight to break up play, O'Kane sitting too deep and Phillips ineffectual. If Saiz and Hernandez on the pitch together then you need Viera in there as well.

You say that but we ran them ragged in the second half, they could barely get near our goal.