PDA

View Full Version : The scum are at it again!!!!!

Nufc24Mag
17-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Terrorist attack in Barcelona 13 killed when will we finally put a stop to this? Times like this the Americans should be pleased they have trump I wished we had someone like him to put a stop to it:mad:

michaelowen
17-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Easier said than done but i wish we could obliterate the baaastard coward idiots.

Nufc24Mag
17-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Easier said than done but i wish we could obliterate the baaastard coward idiots.

It's about time they got obliterated

Kal
17-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Islamic State claim responsibility for attack.

pboromag
18-08-2017, 06:45 AM
this is why we need closed borders and to stop muslims travelling

islam has no place in civilised society
the book thet read tells them to kill non believers it tells them women are second rate to men
it tells them to take as many wives as they want ,it says homo***ulas must be killed,it says you can have *** and marry children ,the bloke that wrote it some *****phile goat herder that they all pray to so much had *** with kids ,if I had written a book containing these beliefs I wouldn't be allowed to print it

we allow them to set up sharia courts in a democratic country

we allow them to kill animals like they do when we fought for many year for animal rights all under the name of religion

and we cant say anything because so few people have controlled so many by labelling them ,if we stand up against islam and muslims we are racist

if we have views on homo***uality we are homophobes

and this is what happens the few quieten the majority and islam bombs and kills innocents until it gets its way

and believe me there will be a half way house where we let them get away with most of what they want

and the so called peaceful muslims will keep quiet and hope their more radical brothers carry on killing so they achieve what allah tells them thye need

TheOtherTerryMac
18-08-2017, 07:58 AM
100% agree with your comments pboro. I have just retired after 37 years working in Muslim Countries. I have never had any problems with any of them but it is a very strange religion.

In Azerbaijan they openly slaughterer cows and just let the blood run down the street into the drains. The animal is then hoisted up and butchered outside on the pavement.

I would ban all Halal slaughter houses in the UK and import all Halal meat from Saudi Arabia which would be expensive. We would then see the sales of Halal meat products drop drastically

Our government has been far to soft on a religion that is hell bent on taking over the world. You try to go to Saudi and build a Catholic Church and see what happens.

the book thet read tells them to kill non believers it tells them women are second rate to men
it tells them to take as many wives as they want ,it says homo***ulas must be killed,it says you can have *** and marry children ,the bloke that wrote it some *****phile goat herder that they all pray to so much had *** with kids ,if I had written a book containing these beliefs I wouldn't be allowed to print it

we allow them to kill animals like they do when we fought for many year for animal rights all under the name of religion

and we cant say anything because so few people have controlled so many by labelling them ,if we stand up against islam and muslims we are racist

and this is what happens the few quieten the majority and islam bombs and kills innocents until it gets its way

and believe me there will be a half way house where we let them get away with most of what they want

and the so called peaceful muslims will keep quiet and hope their more radical brothers carry on killing so they achieve what allah tells them thye need

100% agree with your comments pboro. I have just retired after 37 years working in Muslim Countries. I have never had any problems with any of them but it is a very strange religion.

In Azerbaijan they openly slaughterer cows and just let the blood run down the street into the drains. The animal is then hoisted up and butchered outside on the pavement.

I would ban all Halal slaughter houses in the UK and import all Halal meat from Saudi Arabia which would be expensive. We would then see the sales of Halal meat products drop drastically

Our government has been far to soft on a religion that is hell bent on taking over the world. You try to go to Saudi and build a Catholic Church and see what happens.

pboromag
18-08-2017, 09:27 AM

over here we have mosques marrying underage girls
we have hallal as you describe it which is used in most main stream restaraunts and take aways ie sub way

Nufc24Mag
18-08-2017, 11:45 AM

Not often I agree with u but u are totally right but people get called racists for bring the matter up.

ex_pat_magpie
18-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Not often I agree with u but u are totally right but people get called racists for bring the matter up.

Hence Sarah Champion having to resign as a Shadow Spokeswomen because she told the truth about the "culture". She was only being honest by stating facts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sarah-champion-resigns-labour-equalities-spokeswoman-the-sun-british-pakistan-men-rotherham-white-a7896876.html

Nephy
18-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Opened this thread expecting it to be about Mackems...

TheOtherTerryMac
18-08-2017, 01:49 PM

Muslims aren't as bad as Mackems man at least they wash their feet at every prayer time.

Kal
18-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Hence Sarah Champion having to resign as a Shadow Spokeswomen because she told the truth about the "culture". She was only being honest by stating facts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sarah-champion-resigns-labour-equalities-spokeswoman-the-sun-british-pakistan-men-rotherham-white-a7896876.html

They aren't interested in facts.

Cannylad
18-08-2017, 05:08 PM

I agree with all that's been said so if that makes me a racist then so be it. :s

Nufc24Mag
18-08-2017, 06:34 PM

Had a feeling someone would probably think that

toptoon
18-08-2017, 08:22 PM
More than the Muslim terrorists the biggest problem are the pc feckwits that refuse to infringe on anyone's rights to control the situation. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'm just not surprised when these attacks happen any more and there will be many more until our "leaders" wake up and start to lead.

Nufc24Mag
18-08-2017, 09:01 PM
More than the Muslim terrorists the biggest problem are the pc feckwits that refuse to infringe on anyone's rights to control the situation. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'm just not surprised when these attacks happen any more and there will be many more until our "leaders" wake up and start to lead.

I blame our leaders just as much as the s*ck evil terrorists bc they do absolutely nothing about it, any person suspected in terrorist activities should be given the electric chair or kicked out of the country and for every terrorist attack we have in the country doesn't matter how big or small they should kick not only the terrorist but the friends and family of the terrorist out of the country too