PDA

View Full Version : Peter Beagrie

silentjourneyhome
17-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Dismissed as a TV presenter after being convicted of assaulting his partner in a row in a restaurant in Harrogate.

Beagrie who the paper says played for Everton, Manchester City and Bradford (missed anyone?) was sentenced to a 12-month community order and 15 days rehabilitation.

Stating that he intended to appeal he said 'I am innocent, something I have maintained from the outset.'

FatherKnowsBest
17-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Dismissed as a TV presenter after being convicted of assaulting his partner in a row in a restaurant in Harrogate.

Beagrie who the paper says played for Everton, Manchester City and Bradford (missed anyone?) was sentenced to a 12-month community order and 15 days rehabilitation.

Stating that he intended to appeal he said 'I am innocent, something I have maintained from the outset.'

Saw this the other day, and its a very sad situation for Peter and his missus.

wavy_blade
17-08-2017, 09:26 PM
His Wife passed away not long ago , died from cancer , it must be hard for him , hope he can turn his life around and find some happiness again .

FatherKnowsBest
18-08-2017, 06:46 AM
His Wife passed away not long ago , died from cancer , it must be hard for him , hope he can turn his life around and find some happiness again .

Didn't know that Wavy. Just makes the whole thing even more sad.

rodcurrie
18-08-2017, 06:53 AM
His Wife passed away not long ago , died from cancer , it must be hard for him , hope he can turn his life around and find some happiness again . I have to say that he got on my nerves wi some of his pundtitin but i certainly wouldn't wish losin his wife through that ******* desease.I agree wi wavy i hope the fella can turn his life round.UTCB