PDA

View Full Version : Just remember one thing......

Ayamonteblade
17-08-2017, 08:31 PM
....however underwhelming our start to the season has been.............we are still above the Massives XD enjoy

silentjourneyhome
17-08-2017, 08:45 PM
....however underwhelming our start to the season has been.............we are still above the Massives XD enjoy

What's the difference between Sheffield Wednesday and a triangle?

(A triangle has three points :))

Ayamonteblade
17-08-2017, 08:56 PM
What's the difference between Sheffield Wednesday and a triangle?

(A triangle has three points :))

XD I'm sure they'll pick up soon.......with that strong, well-paid (and errr.....ageing) squad they have :o

GrayBlade
17-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Carloss got pulled up for this morning for doing 40 MPH in a 30.

When questioned he apologised but said this is the only way that he's ever going to get 3 points.

And before any Pig gets all aggrieved, this is BANTER, unlike sniping about Neanderthals that ALL clubs have, and YES I know it can all change in a day....but for now, don't rick your necks looking up at us girls. :)

shorehamoldboy
17-08-2017, 09:04 PM
yeah and despite our not so great start we could be 4 points clear of the snortbeasts come saturday night 😆

rodcurrie
18-08-2017, 07:00 AM
yeah and despite our not so great start we could be 4 points clear of the snortbeasts come saturday night ��Or we could be 2points behind the gits(just sayin) UTCB

shorehamoldboy
18-08-2017, 07:15 AM
doubt it rod be very suprised if that lot beat fulham and fancy a tight 2 1 win for us against the dings utb ftp

LesHiboux
18-08-2017, 04:05 PM
I'd take a draw at Craven Cottage. Better second half against Sunderland, although Carlos had little option than to have a go. Probably won't do that away. Co-commentary from Piggy Pearson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XoKDGpHch8

shorehamoldboy
18-08-2017, 08:36 PM
fulham win there due to tonk somebody hopefully its the pigs