PDA

View Full Version : FAO Tarkers

andy6025
17-08-2017, 10:41 PM
How are the live broadcasts working? Were you able to get the cup match as well? Any of the friendlies? How's the resolution? Is it smooth or jumpy? Any interruptions? Is it just one camera angle or are there several? Is there any commentary or is it just the picture? Are you happy so far or are you hoping for improvements to make it worthwhile?

Cheers

tarquinbeech
17-08-2017, 11:59 PM
How are the live broadcasts working? Were you able to get the cup match as well? Any of the friendlies? How's the resolution? Is it smooth or jumpy? Any interruptions? Is it just one camera angle or are there several? Is there any commentary or is it just the picture? Are you happy so far or are you hoping for improvements to make it worthwhile?

Cheers

Good Evening Andy

No cup games

No friendlies

My Mexican internet is about 3.17 Mbps download speed, so it's quicker for my kids to take still pics and download them to me....not the fault of iFollow

One camera angle....from the back of the Pavis stand....I'm guessing as to the players because the numbers are unreadable, so far I think Hughsey has scored 5 goals

No commentary.....apparently it takes an extra body to sync the pics with Charlie....nobody seems to think it's worth it.

I'm actually happy with my stop-start pics so far....now when I make a comment, nobody tells me to "**** off Mexican boy".....but at least I lobbed a £110 into the kitty so "**** them"

Old_pie
18-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Good Evening Andy

No cup games

No friendlies

My Mexican internet is about 3.17 Mbps download speed, so it's quicker for my kids to take still pics and download them to me....not the fault of iFollow

Are they using HD? If so I think that's rather silly for something aimed at the overseas market, it's bad enough for a lot of the UK. You're getting double I did at my last house.

One camera angle....from the back of the Pavis stand....I'm guessing as to the players because the numbers are unreadable, so far I think Hughsey has scored 5 goals

No commentary.....apparently it takes an extra body to sync the pics with Charlie....nobody seems to think it's worth it.

It doesn't take much to point a camera in the general direction of play. I suspect it takes quite a lot to commentate including knowing both sets of players. And then I guess there's the issue of masking the sounds and swearing from the spectators which might cause offence in some countries.

I'm actually happy with my stop-start pics so far....now when I make a comment, nobody tells me to "**** off Mexican boy".....but at least I lobbed a £110 into the kitty so "**** them"

andy6025
18-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Cheers for the info Tarkers!