PDA

View Full Version : Angus Cook Moving From ALDI to Farmfoods

deetox
17-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Middle class shoppers from Broughty Ferry who switched to budget supermarkets are wondering if they can switch again soon.

In recent years lots of Dundee people who think of themselves as TESCO's or Waitrose on a good day, were forced to delve into an underworld of imaginary brands and tattooed Romanian shop assistants.

Local businessman Angus Cook said: “It was a bit of an adventure at first, like travelling to a parallel world where we lost the war and Moser Roth is a leading name in chocolate.

“How we laughed to see fisherman’s waders and Albanian camping stoves racked next to peanut butter! I admit the tears were running doon ma leg"

“I look back at photos of ourselves before 2000, wearing our Versace suits, pink shirts, Gucci shoes, Harris Tweed pullovers and delicious round M&S puddings, and can barely recognise the Dundee spivs' children who now dress in Primark rags, Superdry rip-off t-shirts, with Kim Jong-un haircuts while fighting over who gets to lick the butter paper.

“God help us, even Lidl is beginning to seem too expensive. I might find myself drawn to Farmfoods.”

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Middle class shoppers from Broughty Ferry who switched to budget supermarkets are wondering if they can switch again soon.

In recent years lots of Dundee people who think of themselves as TESCO's or Waitrose on a good day, were forced to delve into an underworld of imaginary brands and tattooed Romanian shop assistants.

Local businessman Angus Cook said: “It was a bit of an adventure at first, like travelling to a parallel world where we lost the war and Moser Roth is a leading name in chocolate.

“How we laughed to see fisherman’s waders and Albanian camping stoves racked next to peanut butter! I admit the tears were running doon ma leg"

“I look back at photos of ourselves before 2000, wearing our Versace suits, pink shirts, Gucci shoes, Harris Tweed pullovers and delicious round M&S puddings, and can barely recognise the Dundee spivs' children who now dress in Primark rags, Superdry rip-off t-shirts, with Kim Jong-un haircuts while fighting over who gets to lick the butter paper.

“God help us, even Lidl is beginning to seem too expensive. I might find myself drawn to Farmfoods.”

Is this a biblical passage?

BCram
18-08-2017, 10:46 AM

No, new marketing campaign for Farmfoods who will soon be selling electric cars.

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 11:55 AM
No, new marketing campaign for Farmfoods who will soon be selling electric cars.

��

deetox
18-08-2017, 12:27 PM

You want biblical ?

Singalonga Sunbeam XD (Weird)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBwbl2sTbQ4

BCram
18-08-2017, 12:52 PM
You want biblical ?

Brilliant but as you say XD

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 01:05 PM
You want biblical ?

Enlightenment is now upon me.

deetox
18-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Now you can understand why I want to save Dundee FC . . . I'm on a mission from God. O:)

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Now you can understand why I want to save Dundee FC . . . I'm on a mission from God. O:)

Ark angel deetox.

Taintedice
18-08-2017, 05:30 PM
This is like a strokearab thread, rambling nonsense from a different reality