PDA

View Full Version : Snodgrass can leave

oldcolner
18-08-2017, 06:45 AM
Well it's only months since we were beaten to his signing and now he's on the Hammers scrap heap having done very little for them and not scoring in 15 games.
Is he now a busted flush or is he worth a cheeky bid or loan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40968378

The Bedlington Terrier
18-08-2017, 06:49 AM
Heart wasn't in it to come to Burnley when he had the chance. No thank you!

Deadlydave
18-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Heart wasn't in it to come to Burnley when he had the chance. No thank you!

I am with BT on this one. Why do we want him? We need a CF and CB more than than this fella in any event and I bet his wages are sky high.

Altobelli
18-08-2017, 02:50 PM
I think he was informed a while ago his services were not wanted, since then it seems no Club has enquired about him.

I think he's cut his own throat with going to West Ham (maybe for the money) and not being able to cut the mustard.

His wages must be high which would put a lot of Clubs off especially as these money mad players don't like to take pay cuts.

I'm with BT in that he was wanted by us but snuffed us which at the time hurt, maybe not a factor in saying definitely not wanting him now, but we are seemingly covered in that area, like DD I'd like a forward (or 2) a centre back and a out and out tricky fast winger please.

sinkov
18-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Not even worth a cheeky bid, feck him.

Altobelli
18-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Not even worth a cheeky bid, feck him.

I'd do a cheeky bid of £1 Million with a wage of £15,000 a week.. . .. . . .. . . . .. . . . . . and a 40% sell on clause :)

In Dyche We Trust
18-08-2017, 04:50 PM
dont rate him tbh-he can go back home to haggisland and see out his days there