PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Match View From Barnsley

Roygbiv
18-08-2017, 08:34 AM
https://roysviewfrom.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/pre-match-view-from-barnsley-4/

GrayBlade
18-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Well that was as expected

“They shouldn’t be under any pressure or have any fans booing ffs, they are 3 games into their first season back in 47 years with 3 points on the board." :O

bulmer1889
18-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Was goin to say where are all these cocky blades they're on about they must be on S2 cos there's no sign of any on here then last post confirmed my suspicions. Always a tight game against this lot can't see tomorrow bein any different,hoping for goals as they score a few and we're a bit shaky of late at the back but they can't defend for toffee can see a score draw or one team nicking it by the odd one,dunno who tho as it could go either way

rodcurrie
18-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Was goin to say where are all these cocky blades they're on about they must be on S2 cos there's no sign of any on here then last post confirmed my suspicions. Always a tight game against this lot can't see tomorrow bein any different,hoping for goals as they score a few and we're a bit shaky of late at the back but they can't defend for toffee can see a score draw or one team nicking it by the odd one,dunno who tho as it could go either way 3-2 win for the BLADES,Evans 2,and Brooksy to score a worldy.I think Roy's views from are pretty much what ya get from oppo fans havin a dig at each other(especially when it's a derby) I'm still not happy wi the early KO tho,load of cack as far as i'm concerned.UTCB

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
18-08-2017, 01:48 PM
These are the tw@ts.

Sheffield United FC (First Team) v Barnsley FC (First Team)

Football League Championship

Referee: Robinson, Tim
Assistant Referee: Jones, Mark
Assistant Referee: Hunt, Jonathan
Fourth Official: Hart, Glen

Expect plenty of yellow cards and a very likely red card or two,like dishing them out.

rodcurrie
18-08-2017, 01:54 PM
These are the tw@ts.

Expect plenty of yellow cards and a very likely red card or two,like dishing them out.Thaz dun it nar Chippy,we'll get nowt from em 2moz nar.UTCB

animallittle3
18-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Nobody really knows this side of Tankersley how it will pan out tomorrow .

Completely new young and inexperienced team plus Adam Hammill .

We could easily get a thumping , our defence isn't great at all at the moment .

Then again we could score early and go on to win very well , some of our attacking play is a joy to watch .

I'd be happy with a point myself .

Hoping for a good and trouble free game and may the best team win .

Romared
18-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Tommorows game should have been a 3 pm kick off , these early 12 15 starts aren't right , puts fans off , SYP lost the plot ? Sunderland our next visitors 3 pm kick off , they will probably fill the 6k away end , ? Nothing makes sense anymore ? I don't know if it's the same for you ? Segregation and not being allowed to use all stands are costing our clubs plenty of money , Enjoy the match FCUK SYP , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

shorehamoldboy
18-08-2017, 06:09 PM
your right romared absolutely stupid kick off time syp ruining football in sheffield with there way over the top rules

bulmer1889
18-08-2017, 07:35 PM
All of South Yorkshire's clubs will pay indefinately for SYPs mistakes 28 yrs ago,problem is they're still making mistakes now,got to be the countries worst police force bar none

rodcurrie
19-08-2017, 06:31 AM
Nobody really knows this side of Tankersley how it will pan out tomorrow .

Completely new young and inexperienced team plus Adam Hammill .

We could easily get a thumping , our defence isn't great at all at the moment .

Then again we could score early and go on to win very well , some of our attacking play is a joy to watch .

I'd be happy with a point myself .

Hoping for a good and trouble free game and may the best team win .May the best team win animal,as long as it's us BLADES mate.:) I also hope for a trouble free afternoon and hope that we can get back to 3pm ko's instead of these daft early ko's.UTCB

animallittle3
19-08-2017, 10:23 AM
May the best team win animal,as long as it's us BLADES mate.:) I also hope for a trouble free afternoon and hope that we can get back to 3pm ko's instead of these daft early ko's.UTCB

Unfortunately rod it's hard to put a solid argument up to challenge the early kick off .

Both clubs have more than their fair share of morons , last week at Boro and our home game last season against Leeds are examples of later kick offs in high profile games .

The Leeds game at Oakwell which kicked off at 5.30pm last season witnessed some very unsavoury scenes , before , during and afterwards and last week at Boro hardly helped matters either .

It is what it is I'm afraid .

bulmer1889
19-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Not sayin we haven't got our fair share of idiots cos we obviously have but boro was always a dodgey place to go back in the day,hated goin to ayresome park,it wasn't all one way by any stretch

rodcurrie
19-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Seems like there's truth in the rumours that Barnsley could be gettin taken over by a Chinese Billionaire,i had to smile when Derek Parker said on Radio Sheff when Giddins was on abart it,he said i thought ya said a Chinese takeaway.:) UTCB

animallittle3
19-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Seems like there's truth in the rumours that Barnsley could be gettin taken over by a Chinese Billionaire,i had to smile when Derek Parker said on Radio Sheff when Giddins was on abart it,he said i thought ya said a Chinese takeaway.:) UTCB

Yes it's true rod , deal set to be completed by the end of the month .

The same consortium own the french club Nice who have just qualified for the champions league .

What they want with us is anybody's guess rod .

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
19-08-2017, 06:37 PM
These are the tw@ts.

Expect plenty of yellow cards and a very likely red card or two,like dishing them out.

Anyone want the lottery numbers.