PDA

View Full Version : O/T pulling doon statues

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 09:42 AM
To qoute the fat Finn "Whats the ****ing point"

billymorgan
18-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Plenty of point. Stalin, Lenon , Gadafi,Hussain,Thon Romanian C*nt.. Etc Symbols of oppression . Stonewall Jackson & Robert E Lee fall into the same category

GB72
18-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Plenty of point. Stalin, Lenon , Gadafi,Hussain,Thon Romanian C*nt.. Etc Symbols of oppression . Stonewall Jackson & Robert E Lee fall into the same category

Middle East was a safer place when Saddam and the Colonel were in power

billymorgan
18-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Totally agree .. But doesn't stop the fact that after their removal their statues had to go

BCram
18-08-2017, 12:41 PM

Agree. Think it might create considerable problems for the USA. It was the proposal to remove them that stirred up the KKK etc. There's a basic misunderstanding IMO of the situation in America. The slaves were taken there against their will, all the other immigrants were desperate to get to America. Multi culturalism isn't what America was about in the first place and it doesn't seem to me to be working. IMO they need an American culture that everyone can buy into.

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 01:15 PM
No point in it whatsoever.

I dinnae like oor Willie statue as I think it represents a gross waste of money and reminds me of dfcss involvement in dfc, em no gonna walk into the Dundee shop and kick his **** in�� people will still promote dfcss and still make an arse of it.

Same token queen victoria statues etc etc etc.

Ubber left wing madness as per.

GB72
18-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Totally agree .. But doesn't stop the fact that after their removal their statues had to go

Does Maggie have a statue?

Shuntz
18-08-2017, 01:57 PM
This thread will end in tears soon enough

You don't have to be über left wing to abhor racism or white power so-called suprememecy In all it's guises

The statues have become symbols and a rallying point for people who ignore or have forgotten the lessons of history.

Trump winning the US election makes it halcyon Disneyland days for Rednecks

TBH the statues should have been removed years ago in the same way that Germany don't have statues of Rommel , Doneitz or Goering after the horrors WW11

I really fear history beginning to repeat itself but this time in the home of the so called free world

There is no justification , no mitigation fot racism and intolerance based on the colour pigment of someone's skin in the media , social media or society in general and it must be stamped out before it's cancerous roots take us back to the days of genocide.

I'm not UberLeft I'm merely a person who was brought up to believe that we are all Jock Thampsons Bairn.

Uber left - I prefer the term for someone who hates white supremicists as a Decent Human Being

BCram
18-08-2017, 02:08 PM
No point in it whatsoever.

I dinnae like oor Willie statue as I think it represents a gross waste of money and reminds me of dfcss involvement in dfc, em no gonna walk into the Dundee shop and kick his **** in�� people will still promote dfcss and still make an arse of it.

Same token queen victoria statues etc etc etc.

Ubber left wing madness as per.

But it's not just the usual suspects this time causing trouble. People are using the gesture of removing the statues to promote their own agendas and that's their point.

billymorgan
18-08-2017, 03:55 PM

You don't have to be über left wing to abhor racism or white power so-called suprememecy In all it's guises

The statues have become symbols and a rallying point for people who ignore or have forgotten the lessons of history.

TBH the statues should have been removed years ago in the same way that Germany don't have statues of Rommel , Doneitz or Goering after the horrors WW11

I really fear history beginning to repeat itself but this time in the home of the so called free world

There is no justification , no mitigation fot racism and intolerance based on the colour pigment of someone's skin in the media , social media or society in general and it must be stamped out before it's cancerous roots take us back to the days of genocide.

I'm not UberLeft I'm merely a person who was brought up to believe that we are all Jock Thampsons Bairn.

Uber left - I prefer the term for someone who hates white supremicists as a Decent Human Being

Very good post

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 03:57 PM
But it's not just the usual suspects this time causing trouble. People are using the gesture of removing the statues to promote their own agendas and that's their point.

Yes it is, Antifa always cause problems.

Far left and far right two cheeks of the same arse.

Have to laugh as most of the first Democratic presidents were very much pro slavery.

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 04:00 PM

I only cry when jdfc beats me at pool....never happened, never likely to happen.

Are right wing views allowed anywhere these days?

Seems not.

GB72
18-08-2017, 04:09 PM

Our issues or concerns are not with Trump

But with islamic extremists...

Amazing how the media are reporting the Barcelona attack

billymorgan
18-08-2017, 04:13 PM
I only cry when jdfc beats me at pool....never happened, never likely to happen.

Seems not.

Are you all for White Power rros ?

Taintedice
18-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Yes it is, Antifa always cause problems.

Far left and far right two cheeks of the same arse.It is 'interesting' that the far right are always (rightly) vilified yet the far left seldom are (wrongly).

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Are you all for White Power rros ?

Em mair of a jimmy caulderwood broon.

I have right wing views and left wing views, colour means her haw to me.

I like some of the views of the alt right I like some of the views of cuddly Jeremy I wouldn't pigeon hole myself.

I just see an ever increasing one sided media whether that be Scottish independence, trump, Islamic terrorism, feminism, gender guff, pay gaps and other various *******s.

I just don't see the point in toppling over innanimet objects cause somebody dosenae like it.

If you are going to judge people on the worst things they have done rather than some of the best it cud be a very much statue less world.

GB72
18-08-2017, 04:28 PM
It is 'interesting' that the far right are always (rightly) vilified yet the far left seldom are (wrongly).

Exactly

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 04:45 PM
It is 'interesting' that the far right are always (rightly) vilified yet the far left seldom are (wrongly).

In a nutshell.

And all right seem to be considered FAR RIGHT in the media.

Heard someone getting called far right on the radio the other day for opposing these baby boxes as a waste of money.

Any thoughts off of left centre is labelled far right.

billymorgan
18-08-2017, 04:48 PM
In a nutshell.

And all right seem to be considered FAR RIGHT in the media.

Heard someone getting called far right on the radio the other day for opposing these baby boxes as a waste of money.

Any thoughts off of left ce tee is labelled far right.

All media in the UK is far right,so you will be pleased with that surely ?

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 04:55 PM
All media in the UK is far right,so you will be pleased with that surely ?

����������

Shuntz
18-08-2017, 05:08 PM

Seems not.

RROS Did you seriously post that Right Wing Views are not allowed anywhere

I take it the Daily Mail , Telegraph and the Sun etc etc are hippy commie rags lol

I can only assume that you meant Far Right Views are not tolerated by some on this board , and you would be correct on that assumption.

You are using the the term alt right - let's call them what they really are Neo Nazi wannabe scum and anyone who holds the same white power Views by definition are rightly tarred by the same neo nazi brush

You can stick your Tommy Robinson , Griffen , Farage , Trump , Le Pen , Britain First , KKK up my great big black hairy erse

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 05:15 PM

I take it the Daily Mail , Telegraph and the Sun etc etc are hippy commie rags lol

I can only assume that you meant Far Right Views are not tolerated by some on this board , and you would be correct on that assumption.

You are using the the term alt right - let's call them what they really are Neo Nazi wannabe scum and anyone who holds the same white power Views by definition are rightly tarred by the same neo nazi brush

You can stick your Tommy Robinson , Griffen , Farage , Trump , Le Pen , Britain First , KKK up my great big black hairy erse

Good guy, ****, good guy, undecided, ****, meh, ten men and a dug.

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 05:18 PM

Are you saying far left views are allowed?

Don't recognise your definition of the alt right.

billymorgan
18-08-2017, 05:35 PM

Fantastic Post Shuntz :D

Taintedice
18-08-2017, 05:36 PM
����������stop importing smileys, they dinny work on here :O

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Fantastic Post Shuntz :D

Your nose must be jimmy caulderwood broon billy��

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 05:39 PM
stop importing smileys, they dinny work on here :O

������

GB72
18-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Are you saying far left views are allowed?

Don't recognise your definition of the alt right.

The Sun right wing?

Paper supports the inept SNP

billymorgan
18-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Your nose must be jimmy caulderwood broon billy��

Good coming from you pal XD
The Right Wing Fitba Casual orgy wi the letters boys. RROS,JDFC,GB :p

billymorgan
18-08-2017, 05:48 PM
The Sun right wing?

Paper supports the inept SNP

If you really believe that,then yer dafter than I thought XD

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Good coming from you pal XD
The Right Wing Fitba Casual orgy wi the letters boys. RROS,JDFC,GB :p

Wtf....

Silly billy

BCram
18-08-2017, 05:59 PM
stop importing smileys, they dinny work on here :O
Best post in this thread.

Returnofrros
18-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Best post in this thread.

��

Taintedice
18-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Get this thread closed, please.

GB72
18-08-2017, 06:26 PM

What political party did the Scottish Sun support at last Scottish election?

Do you really think it wasnt the SNP?

GB72
18-08-2017, 06:33 PM

7th May 2015

Scottish sun headline

"Why its time to vote SNP"

Silly Billy :)

BCram
18-08-2017, 06:42 PM
��

Second best post:P