PDA

View Full Version : Elev8

GrayBlade
18-08-2017, 10:51 AM
2 new companies registered at Companies House on Wednesday.

ELEV8 CLOTHING LIMITED and ELEV8 ENERGY DRINK LIMITED

Chancer is the sole director of both but the shares are owned by Pan 1 in Hong Kong.

So the company that was already sponsoring the Pigs shirts was only registered 2 days ago? It'll be interesting to see how much money this young up and coming company has to sponsor them with. My guess is enough for a player or 3.

blades58
18-08-2017, 11:11 AM
2 new companies registered at Companies House on Wednesday.

ELEV8 CLOTHING LIMITED and ELEV8 ENERGY DRINK LIMITED

Chancer is the sole director of both but the shares are owned by Pan 1 in Hong Kong.

So the company that was already sponsoring the Pigs shirts was only registered 2 days ago? It'll be interesting to see how much money this young up and coming company has to sponsor them with. My guess is enough for a player or 3.

if that's the case why ask the fans to stump up another £2k for membership?

Why not do what just about every other football club does and that is to move players out to free up funds and then replace them?

Football clubs are in constant evolution with incoming and outgoing players in the search for that winning combination. Stop still and in effect you go backwards and regress

Why Wendy think they can just keep buying and buying and saying not for sale, not for sale just comes across as being naive to me

Don't sell anyone, fine then don't buy anyone

In the words of Michel Barnier "You can't have your cake and eat it"

FatherKnowsBest
18-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Pretty sure that FFP has clauses about 'associated' companies to stop wealthy people just getting round the rules by taking cash out of a different pocket.

GrayBlade
18-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Pretty sure that FFP has clauses about 'associated' companies to stop wealthy people just getting round the rules by taking cash out of a different pocket.
It'd be hilarious if that's the case.

blades58
18-08-2017, 01:08 PM
The Chansir has apparently set up D Taxis as well and they are sponsoring Wendy

Somat fishy going on here.......................and it's probably Tuna

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
18-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Pigscam.

Holden_C
18-08-2017, 01:40 PM

You'd think the FL would at least expect the company to be trading.

Holden_C
18-08-2017, 01:41 PM
The Chansir has apparently set up D Taxis as well and they are sponsoring Wendy

Somat fishy going on here.......................and it's probably Tuna

The only two drivers are Rawmarsh Mick McBrewer and Burglar Banno.

blades58
18-08-2017, 01:49 PM

Which taxi firms do they drive for so I know not to book them?

rodcurrie
18-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Which taxi firms do they drive for so I know not to book them? Steve Mcdonald's just took em over 58.UTCB

Ayamonteblade
18-08-2017, 03:49 PM

XD

FatherKnowsBest
18-08-2017, 03:57 PM
It'd be hilarious if that's the case.

'Related Party Transactions', they are called, and UEFA can just put a line through them in the calculations. I guess this is one of the reasons Mike Ashley doesn't have 'Sports Direct' on Newcastle shirts.

You have to wonder about a business plan for funding a football club that relies on selling tickets for three years hence, and the Chairman starting-up a sports kit manufacturer that doesn't seem able to produce shirts in volume, a yet to be launched Energy Drink and a local Taxi firm, just so they can provide sponsorship? Is it just me or does all this look kinda wierd?

LesHiboux
18-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Well, trying to thwart FFP is a dirty business, and Booboo McCabe and the Prince will have to do something similar in the long run. How much money they've got isn't the issue. What they can spend is determined by the club's turnover, as I understand it. Mind you, that understanding could very well be flawed. 6033

rodcurrie
18-08-2017, 04:07 PM
XDStop flirtin wi Marvin ya Floozy.:) UTCB

FatherKnowsBest
18-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Well, trying to thwart FFP is a dirty business, and Booboo McCabe and the Prince will have to do something similar in the long run. How much money they've got isn't the issue. What they can spend is determined by the club's turnover, as I understand it. Mind you, that understanding could very well be flawed.

Squeezing inside the loopholes is one thing. This looks like 'Oh s***, We spent three years money in two seasons. It was promotion or bust, and we didn't get promotion. We're totally fecked. WTF do we do now??'

Ayamonteblade
18-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Stop flirtin wi Marvin ya Floozy.:) UTCB

Gi oer!!!

Holden_C
18-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Gi oer!!!

Not wanting to lead you on you understand Aya but unlike the others on here, I am, a gentleman.

:)

Holden_C
18-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Well, trying to thwart FFP is a dirty business, and Booboo McCabe and the Prince will have to do something similar in the long run. How much money they've got isn't the issue. What they can spend is determined by the club's turnover, as I understand it. Mind you, that understanding could very well be flawed. 6033

No it's to do with limiting losses over a three year period. Currently you can lose £39m in that time. You lost almost ten million in 2016 and had a much bigger wage bill last year. So you could already be well more than half way there.

Holden_C
18-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Stop flirtin wi Marvin ya Floozy.:) UTCB

Green eyed Rod?

Ayamonteblade
18-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Not wanting to lead you on you understand Aya but unlike the others on here, I am, a gentleman.

:)

He's stirring CH - must have finished his ironing early today

Holden_C
18-08-2017, 05:00 PM
He's stirring CH - must have finished his ironing early today

Either that or he hasn't had steak this week.

rodcurrie
18-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Either that or he hasn't had steak this week.Miss mi steak Marvin?:) Luvly steak i had at the Admiral Rodney a couple of days ago,whilst lookin lovingly into our Gertie's eyes,and suppin a pint of Peroni,luvly jubbly.UTCB

blades58
21-08-2017, 07:50 AM
http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/258280-its-on-its-way/

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-life/canberras-on-the-go-sports-to-kitout-english-football-team-sheffield-wednesday-20170821-gy0ph9.html

Pigs seem to be as confused as we are

"and why in the official statement did it say that the shirts were designed and manufactured by the teams official shirt partner 'Elev8'?"

"on the go sports" it seems

Holden_C
21-08-2017, 09:13 AM
http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/258280-its-on-its-way/

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-life/canberras-on-the-go-sports-to-kitout-english-football-team-sheffield-wednesday-20170821-gy0ph9.html

Pigs seem to be as confused as we are

"and why in the official statement did it say that the shirts were designed and manufactured by the teams official shirt partner 'Elev8'?"

"on the go sports" it seems

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38199444&page=2