PDA

View Full Version : EU Taking Poland to court

oldcolner
18-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Some Eastern Block countries unhappy with EU interference and Poland have now been given one month to stop introducing their own laws on the judiciary with Hungary backing Poland. Maybe some cracks appearing there too.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/834555/EU-Poland-news-sanctions-European-Union-Brussels-Warsaw-PiS-protests?

Altobelli
18-08-2017, 01:40 PM
As far as I'm concerned the EU is corrupt and a house of cards just waiting to fall.

alfinyalcabo
18-08-2017, 10:09 PM
As far as I'm concerned the EU is corrupt and a house of cards just waiting to fall.

House of Cards ..Great Tv viewing Alto

Francis Urquart "You may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment" ..lol

1959_60
18-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Have you noticed how united OUR cabinet is?

sinkov
18-08-2017, 10:39 PM

Genius Alto, a vast, bloated bureaucracy, comprising almost 30 countries, thousands upon thousands of employees, rules, regulations, treaties, edicts, an absolutely huge, incomprehensible, horrendously expensive scam. And all summed up succinctly in your one simple sentence. Genius.

Altobelli
18-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Genius Alto, a vast, bloated bureaucracy, comprising almost 30 countries, thousands upon thousands of employees, rules, regulations, treaties, edicts, an absolutely huge, incomprehensible, horrendously expensive scam. And all summed up succinctly in your one simple sentence. Genius.

Thanks Sinkov, but I thought most people knew that anyway, except 59_60, also you forgot to mention with your rules, regulations etc etc, that they are short of accountants for yearly accounts :)

Norder
19-08-2017, 12:12 AM

Double headed snake.....back the government or back the E.U = backed into a corner...lesser of two evils etc.
All in on the same game....the pen is built, and the people will shout and scream on their way.... or willingly herd themselves into it - then pat themselves...on the back.

:mad:

;D

The Bedlington Terrier
19-08-2017, 06:35 AM

Blinking heck sinkov, I bloody hate having to agree with you and Alto and it's all summed in one succinct sentence! :o