PDA

View Full Version : FFS ! they are at it again..

Turfmoorspirit
18-08-2017, 04:02 PM
http://news.sky.com/story/several-people-stabbed-in-finland-police-say-10994173.. :mad:

Altobelli
18-08-2017, 04:40 PM
These things are unfortunately occurring far to often.

Another one I've read on the ABC news, whether its just a nutter, or a nutter acting as a isis guinea pig.

"One person was killed and one person was injured in a stabbing attack in the German city of Wuppertal-Elberfeld today, according to police".

"Wuppertal police are still searching for one or more suspects related to the stabbings".

"No information has been released about the possible motive of the attack".

Deadlydave
18-08-2017, 06:13 PM
Oh course they are at it again and so are we. Hashtags on Twitter. Light go off on public buildings, Flags at half mast. Politicians with the speeches, lots of flowers. But guess what? no solutions; no in depth evaluation of anything. There will be more internet suppression/monitoring, reduction in free speech and it may get hard to hire a car/van. That's your lot until next time which is also a certainty tragically. Why; because nobody can face reality anymore due to political correctness and that make us and western civilisation a lost cause.

sinkov
18-08-2017, 06:26 PM
None of it's a surprise, ISIS told the world a few years back that they were sending sleeper cells into Europe, and the EU welcomed them in with open arms, and facilitated their travel across Europe's open borders. Too late now, they're here, waiting, not much we can do about it.

There was one politician in the west who recognized the danger and tried to make it more difficult for these maniacs to enter his country. And we all know the reception that attempt received, both worldwide and by the courts in his own country.

Never mind, just stay lucky.

Altobelli
18-08-2017, 06:38 PM
That's the word Sinkov, Luck.

Banned the wife from Bluewater and Oxford Street shopping after the Westminster Bridge Killings, although they could hit anywhere anytime, again video footage of crowds in Barcelona singing we will carry on and all that, that's all they can say really as nothing else can be said or done, its an enemy we cannot see and does not stand out.

I'm not a violent man but I find myself hoping that the news reels tell me the culprits have been shot dead after the senseless murders.

Turfmoorspirit
18-08-2017, 07:16 PM
That's the word Sinkov, Luck.

Banned the wife from Bluewater and Oxford Street shopping after the Westminster Bridge Killings, although they could hit anywhere anytime, again video footage of crowds in Barcelona singing we will carry on and all that, that's all they can say really as nothing else can be said or done, its an enemy we cannot see and does not stand out.

I'm not a violent man but I find myself hoping that the news reels tell me the culprits have been shot dead after the senseless murders. Here you go ! This murderous cnut will be dissapointed when he finds out there is not 72 virgins in hell. http://news.sky.com/video/amateur-video-shows-attacker-being-shot-dead-by-police-10993649

ClaretinBudapest
18-08-2017, 08:46 PM
There is something that can be done because nearly all of the perpetrators are known to the authorities.Therefore round them up and intern or deport them back to where they came from.
Unfortunately,there is no political willpower to do this simply because we need the migrants in order to sustain the economic model in Western Europe.
According to a ENSZ study from 17 years ago,in particular the number of working people that support retired people must be kept at a rate of 3 working people to 1 retired person.This can only be achieved by mass migration because of the demographic situation in western Europe.The figures are truly astounding.The European Union needs to import 153,646,000 migrants by 2050 in order to just maintain that critical 3-1 ratio.This will also lead to an Islamic Europe by 2050.Germany for example will have a population of which 79% is made up of migrants.
How did we get here?The main European leaders really do show us how we have got to this stage.The Political leaders of Europe-Juncker,the UK-T.May,Germany-A.Merkel,France-Macron,Italy-Paulo Gentiloni,Sweden-Stephan Lofen,Luxembourg-Javier Bette have not one single child between all of them-which explains an awful lot.

1959_60
18-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Bloody hell.

This thread is like reading Revelations whilst high on strong drugs.

If I were you lot I would definitely emigrate - I am being serious - you seem to be frightened to death about living in the UK (or Europe).

Doomed I tell thee, we are all doomed....

Acido
18-08-2017, 09:33 PM
I was out shopping this evening (and yes, we still do that sort of thing in good old Yorkshire lol), and I was surprised to hear a few people say that Isis are stupid, because surely their enemies are America, so why do they keep attacking European cities etc. ? :O

Isis are the utter shoite of the world aren't they and they don't care which country they attack, and after Spain and possibly Finland this time, their attacks will carry on somewhere else.

What next eh, what is the answer for us to all of this ? :(

Deadlydave
18-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Bloody hell.

This thread is like reading Revelations whilst high on strong drugs.

If I were you lot I would definitely emigrate - I am being serious - you seem to be frightened to death about living in the UK (or Europe).

Doomed I tell thee, we are all doomed....

Yeah 1959/60 I am scarred to death of the future. I am actually glad I've not got kids to worry about with the leaders we have in Europe now. If your happy with the future prospects for your family that the political class have prepared so well for you then tell me what I am missing and why it's looking so good? Head in the sand "doomed" is not an argument.

1959_60
18-08-2017, 09:44 PM
It is a tricky problem Acido and no one country can solve it on its own.

If the European nations pooled their resources and identified the bad guys then we could make a real difference.

We could then take them off the streets.

In the meantime there is no need to panic.

Europe has a population of 743 million, we are seeing a relatively minuscule number of terrorists.

If we start knee jerk reactions then our way of life will have changed and this tiny amount of people will have won.

1959_60
18-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Deadlydave, we have people in our country who lived through the second world war (MILLIONS killed), the Irish troubles (some people were openly insulting anyone with the accent telling them to go home)...in fact, all my life there have been wars or unrest to deal with.

Yes, without doubt it needs sorting out (Britain simply can't do that alone) and it will be sorted out. ISIS will be defeated but it is not easy beating an opponent who has no land to call its own.

I have a friend who is ex SAS. He equates ISIS with a water balloon. If we push it in one place it simply moves to another place.
With the will of all right minded nations they will be defeated but its not going to be easy.

In the meantime I suggest we all worry about things of more importance - are we signing Wood, Andone, or both?

alfinyalcabo
18-08-2017, 09:59 PM
I Just get on with life as normal,you can't let these fanatical Isis bastids win.. If your numbers up its up .. Phuck em all

Acido
18-08-2017, 10:00 PM
It is a tricky problem Acido and no one country can solve it on its own.

Hey up 59 kid (or do you prefer 60 instead lol).
I like the idea of pulling our resources together as fellow Europeans, but while we're meant to be all together as Europe thats not true is it really ?. (as much as we'd like it to be)

1959_60
18-08-2017, 10:05 PM
I used to hate being called 59 but now that I am 64 I am beginning to like it!

I don't think the European nations have a problem pooling their security/police/intelligence services together mate.

We need to give them no place to hide.

sinkov
18-08-2017, 10:13 PM
1) If the European nations pooled their resources and identified the bad guys then we could make a real difference.

2) We could then take them off the streets.

3) In the meantime there is no need to panic.

4) If we start knee jerk reactions then our way of life will have changed and this tiny amount of people will have won.

1) I thought that was the whole point of the EU.

2) Isn't that a knee jerk reaction ?

3) No one's panicking. Just a recognition that there's little defence against these maniacs.

4) See 2. And do you seriously think our way of life hasn't changed already ? Haven't you been to an airport these last few years, Have you never had your bag or your person searched going into a public building or event ? A couple of weeks ago I saw two policemen with sub machines guns. It was a weekday lunchtime in the centre of Kendal. Our lives have changed alright, thanks to this tiny amount of people.

Anyway 59-60, good to see your lot are still at it. Jo Swinson and Christine Jardine, the latest in a long line of Lib Dem expense fiddlers. What a motley bunch of wrong uns they are. I really don't understand why a good man like yourself gets involved with them.

Acido
18-08-2017, 10:14 PM
I used to hate being called 59 but now that I am 64 I am beginning to like it!
I don't think the European nations have a problem pooling their security/police/intelligence services together mate. We need to give them no place to hide.

This is a tuffy 61 (see what I did there, 61 sounds better than 59 & 60 when it comes to age lol), and I don't have any belief in our Government & politicians anymore. So Im struggling to know who to support and who to believe in, while all these attrocities are happening.

alfinyalcabo
18-08-2017, 10:17 PM
This is a tuffy 61 (see what I did there, 61 sounds better than 59 & 60 when it comes to age lol), and I don't have any belief in our Government & politicians anymore, so Im struggling to know who to support and who to believe in.

I prefer a good old 69 mesen :D

Acido
18-08-2017, 10:22 PM
I prefer a good old 69 mesen :D

Disgraceful as usual Senor Alfredo Burnsleyio :D.... but I prefer an '82 (its the same dirty dingle thing but its just 13 years later :P).

Turfmoorspirit
18-08-2017, 10:38 PM
I Just get on with life as normal,you can't let these fanatical Isis bastids win.. If your numbers up its up .. Phuck em all My thoughts exactly ! No phucker has the bollox to do anything about it because of soros and his unwashed rent a mob cucs.. " the liberal left" . I am getting to the stage that when i know my number is up that i will take as many murderous,raping,child grooming islamic cnuts as i can with me.

1959_60
18-08-2017, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=sinkov;38626001]1) I thought that was the whole point of the EU.
Yes, and I reckon it is doing a decent enough job. If every state acted on it's own then the problem would be much worse. Intel must be shared.

2) Isn't that a knee jerk reaction ?
Absolutely not. If we can ID these people, with proof, then we would be stupid to let them wonder around free.

3) No one's panicking. Just a recognition that there's little defence against these maniacs.
Sorry Sinkov. Reading threads such as this is proof that ISIS are making people panic. Or, at least, change their lifestyle.

4) See 2. And do you seriously think our way of life hasn't changed already ? Haven't you been to an airport these last few years, Have you never had your bag or your person searched going into a public building or event ? A couple of weeks ago I saw two policemen with sub machines guns. It was a weekday lunchtime in the centre of Kendal. Our lives have changed alright, thanks to this tiny amount of people.
Very similar to what was happening in the 70's and 80's with the Irish problems. Bag searching was the norm. Yes, we would expect our security forces to protect us by the best means that they think appropriate. Personally? It has not affected me at all. Funnily enough, I was in Kendal today and really enjoyed my visit. (I shouldn't say this but I was visiting Tim Farrons office!)

Anyway 59-60, good to see your lot are still at it. Jo Swinson and Christine Jardine, the latest in a long line of Lib Dem expense fiddlers. What a motley bunch of wrong uns they are. I really don't understand why a good man like yourself gets involved with them.

Always good to chat Sinkov. I haven't managed to catch John Phethean yet - but I will keep trying.

3 points tomorrow please!

Altobelli
18-08-2017, 10:56 PM
There is something that can be done because nearly all of the perpetrators are known to the authorities.Therefore round them up and intern or deport them back to where they came from.

I wish it was so easy C in B, I'm sure the Human rights, PC brigade and the other do gooder groups however messed up their minds are would rear their ugly heads in protest.

The Bedlington Terrier
19-08-2017, 06:38 AM
My thoughts exactly ! No phucker has the bollox to do anything about it because of soros and his unwashed rent a mob cucs.. " the liberal left" . I am getting to the stage that when i know my number is up that i will take as many murderous,raping,child grooming islamic cnuts as i can with me.

All calls are recorded...:(

Balanbam00
19-08-2017, 06:45 AM
The situation does not look good You are all looking at Isis ,but another danger lies also close by, You can not see it but its almost starting. Doomed? Maybe in much trouble?? Phocked maybe ,but what can you do?

We are very close to a Indian - Chinese war!! ......and it will happen 100% !! Maybe this is why China is hinting to N Korea to back off, any war there is not on China's agenda! ??

O k you say let them fight what do I care thats far away !!

Its on China's agenda to be a big Super power,as yet its just an Asian super power.They will not let anybody take an inch of there territory and they claim India has done just that!! They have disputed area's there

Ok you say let them fight what do I care thats far away !!

In a war people are scared , they flee! If China is at war. New Delhi's water supply will get bombed or will get cut off,you can not live without water and in such hot temperatures ! This will cause an enormous migration The city has a population of around 25 million, making it the second most crowded city after Mumbai and most crowded urban agglomeration in India Where will they flee to Europe ? Indians speak English,so where will they head for ,which country ? The size of both countries will cause this war to last 3-4 years !!

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-is-how-it-could-go-down-if-china-and-india-went-to-war-2017-8/?international=true&r=US&IR=T/#potential-causes-of-a-new-sino-indian-war-1

Turfmoorspirit
28-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Pleasing on the eye,and seems to have the right ideas..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-NrsWjHg0Q