PDA

View Full Version : Fun on the move ?

Pages : [1] 2

alwaysanarab
18-08-2017, 04:06 PM
In the Tully that they have approached City Council about new ground at Campie. Wonder what they would call it...........maybe, Dreamland or Seeping Giants Stadium......... any more lads ?

duke_the_arab
18-08-2017, 04:30 PM
The Trolley Dome.

Arabdownsouth
18-08-2017, 04:33 PM
The funny farm

Sutherland Arab
18-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Administration Arena?
Stadium of ****e?

Sutherland Arab
18-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Are they actually building it in Camperdown Park?
Better watch McGowan doesn't get locked in a cage in the zoo.
He'll never get out again.

TangerineDream
18-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Really hope they go for this, it will end in tears.

Has to be the Fun Dome.

deebuster
18-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Are they actually building it in Camperdown Park?
Better watch McGowan doesn't get locked in a cage in the zoo.
He'll never get out again.

The Camp Zoo

Taintedice
18-08-2017, 05:46 PM
The Camp Zoohow's it going mate, you still drinking in Frew's?

GUNBOAT
18-08-2017, 05:49 PM
I have been reliably informed that the auldhunstand will be dismantled along with the two they never paid for and rebuilt at the new site,unfortunately the Dairy and the trolley cannot be saved.

SmedDUm
18-08-2017, 05:52 PM
The Camp Zoo

;D

Taintedice
18-08-2017, 06:03 PM
I have been reliably informed that the auldhunstand will be dismantled along with the two they never paid for and rebuilt at the new site,unfortunately the Dairy and the trolley cannot be saved.Dundee FC will never leave you to your own devices, that would be cataclysmic.

ahlltanyirhide
18-08-2017, 07:35 PM
FUNLAND home of The Fun

FTD4life

Sutherland Arab
18-08-2017, 07:38 PM
The Camp Zoo

:) Good one

Sandeman
18-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Hampden

Just so they can say they did....

Naeidea
18-08-2017, 08:31 PM
That sh**ehole is a blight on Tannadice St anyway, the quicker its demolished the better

GUNBOAT
18-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Dundee FC will never leave you to your own devices, that would be cataclysmic.

Accruing almost TWENTY SIX MILLION POUNDS of debt and still winning F ALL Sirus they have nearly left me to my own devices twice,FACT.

Hoofballer
18-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Dark Blue Holdings to invest heavily in constructing a new stadium.

Do you think they will let Dundee Fc play at this new ground for free and have no investment return ?

Or Maybe just put the rent on the slate until they rack up enough for Admin 3.

Who would use DBH's stadium then

Skolcorner
20-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Based on their league form so far this season, no surprise they're heading to CamperDOON!

shedka
20-08-2017, 08:51 AM
An amalgamated mongrel club that's already moved three times so why not make it 4

We will be where we've always been and have the area to ourselves and without that visible eyesore, aslong as there is a plaque added in honour of our three major trophy wins

JamesMcClean
20-08-2017, 09:02 AM
An amalgamated mongrel club that's already moved three times so why not make it 4

We will be where we've always been and have the area to ourselves and without that visible eyesore, aslong as there is a plaque added in honour of our three major trophy wins

Should I win the lottery I'll form some random company called 'Funny Lot Ltd' and then pay for the stadium naming rights.

GingerPetric
20-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Even though it's all pie in the sky....

How and why do Dundee think they will be able to transform part of Camperdown park into 4 training pitches. Was the park not gifted to the people of Dundee?

Also where is a'body going to park.

Random statements such as "it will be at least 50% bigger than Dense" why Oh ****ing why? 3000 season tickets and they need a 17000 plus ground?

Who is financing it?

Only the Fun

TerryTheTerror
21-08-2017, 10:26 AM
If they move they move but it's a shame so much tradition will be lost along with it. The closeness of the two city club's stadia, players walking between the two with the fans on match days, et cetera.

ahlltanyirhide
21-08-2017, 11:54 AM
My concern about The Fun moving over to this side of the city is that I'm not sure if the infrastructure and transport links are in place for another club the same size as Lochee United. Hopefully the SPFL will liaise with the Junior fitba bosses to ensure there are no fixture clashes as there is only so much that the Lochee area can handle.

SmedDUm
21-08-2017, 11:59 AM
If they move they move but it's a shame so much tradition will be lost along with it. The closeness of the two city club's stadia, players walking between the two with the fans on match days, et cetera.

Correct Terry, it'll be a shame if that tradition is destroyed. I don't think the uniqueness aspect is always fully appreciated.

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 11:59 AM

trigger, you dinnae sound bitter like the uber DABS on other thread
watch yersel theyll no be happy like

RAM1971
21-08-2017, 12:09 PM
My concern about The Fun moving over to this side of the city is that I'm not sure if the infrastructure and transport links are in place for another club the same size as Lochee United. Hopefully the SPFL will liaise with the Junior fitba bosses to ensure there are no fixture clashes as there is only so much that the Lochee area can handle.

In this day and age I can only guess that the idea of future ground sharing is a likely consideration. Because of the huge gulf between the true Big Team and the true Wee Teams in Dundee it is highly unlikely that they would expect these two teams to ground share. It is more logical that Dundee FC would be involved in talks with Lochee United about such a move.

alwaysanarab
22-08-2017, 10:02 AM
todays Tully says we can use their new ground on there terms ?................Why we would we want to go there???????????????

stokearab
22-08-2017, 10:46 AM
And they're buying Scott Robertson for £500, 000. Devastating news.
They never EVER learn!

GFLower
22-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Remember at the time when the Admin bloke at Dens enquired about ground sharing at Tannadice which led to the Funsters being up in arms, boycotting derbies and blaming United when in fact it was f**k all to do wi us.

Once again our club are being dragged into a situation (according to DCTs) that isn't of our making.

Can just imagine it in a few years time "Eh, wi coulda had wir ain new stadium up at Campy if they Arab basturds had played alang. It's ah their fault."

darrenshedtastic
22-08-2017, 12:09 PM
im a bit of a traditionalist. if they left dens then we would lose the tradition of the away team walking to the opponents ground and so on. the history the ground has in general would be lost to some edge of town soul less arena. some new grounds have worked but i dont see dundee moving to a 15 thousand seater stadium having an amazing atmosphere.

to me it seems like the whole thing is just a big FU to united.
we have a 14 thousand stadium they get a 15 (when they dont need it)
"oh you can ground share with us if you like" Why would we ground share??
another attempt to appeal to their moronic supporters

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 12:43 PM
im a bit of a traditionalist. if they left dens then we would lose the tradition of the away team walking to the opponents ground and so on. the history the ground has in general would be lost to some edge of town soul less arena. some new grounds have worked but i dont see dundee moving to a 15 thousand seater stadium having an amazing atmosphere.

to me it seems like the whole thing is just a big FU to united.
we have a 14 thousand stadium they get a 15 (when they dont need it)
"oh you can ground share with us if you like" Why would we ground share??
another attempt to appeal to their moronic supporters

doubt its a FU to DABS
itll be to save on rent and to try make new income thru the week and not just on match days

shedboy71
22-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Dont think its a FU to utd. If genuine it appears they would want to entice utd or others to rent this out. Probably put out there to test the water. Like Terry it would be a shame to lose this tradition of being so close.

Cant see utd being interested in being tenants but thats where i think dundee are testing the waters about a possible ground share - might be wrong has been known on most occassions :)

darrenshedtastic
22-08-2017, 01:26 PM
doubt its a FU to DABS
itll be to save on rent and to try make new income thru the week and not just on match days

obviously itll have their advantages moving from dens. but a few of the aspects i mentioned i feel are only done to try and show united that they think their the biggest team in the city now.

dens is too big for yous as it is now and your gonna go from a 12K and increase it to 15K when your average attendance is about 6k (that being increased due to bigger away supports from old firm, aberdeen so on). if dundee were realistic they would make a 10-12 stadium which could be increased if they managed to increase their average attendance. i think they are only going to 15k to say they have a bigger stadium that united tbh (obviously they can get more away supporters in when they play old firm which means more money for them) but still if they were for a 12k stadium they could still have 6/7k old firm fans which is double what they get now. if they go for 15k its gonna be half empty in your run of the mile games with no atomosphere.

and why else would they even suggest the whole ground share thing? it makes no sense at all but a power play in my opinion

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 01:45 PM
obviously itll have their advantages moving from dens. but a few of the aspects i mentioned i feel are only done to try and show united that they think their the biggest team in the city now.

dens is too big for yous as it is now and your gonna go from a 12K and increase it to 15K when your average attendance is about 6k (that being increased due to bigger away supports from old firm, aberdeen so on). if dundee were realistic they would make a 10-12 stadium which could be increased if they managed to increase their average attendance. i think they are only going to 15k to say they have a bigger stadium that united tbh (obviously they can get more away supporters in when they play old firm which means more money for them) but still if they were for a 12k stadium they could still have 6/7k old firm fans which is double what they get now. if they go for 15k its gonna be half empty in your run of the mile games with no atomosphere.

and why else would they even suggest the whole ground share thing? it makes no sense at all but a power play in my opinion

maybe the council suggested it ?

TerryTheTerror
22-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Interesting article in the Scotsman about this.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/aidan-smith-why-dundee-and-dundee-united-need-to-remain-side-by-side-1-4538364

shedboy71
22-08-2017, 02:33 PM
maybe the council suggested it ?

thats highly likely

shedboy71
22-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Interesting article in the Scotsman about this.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/aidan-smith-why-dundee-and-dundee-united-need-to-remain-side-by-side-1-4538364

Nae mention of the monorail nor the name - The Samba Dome seems favourite by all accounts

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 02:54 PM
thats highly likely

if they were too help with funding though

do the DABS own the dump or has MMJ given that to another party ?

GFLower
22-08-2017, 03:05 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with who owns Tannadice Bud. It has everything to do with The Fun trying to drag DUFC into the mire of will they or won't the Fun built a new stadium. DUFC shouldn't touch this with a barge pole

alwaysanarab
22-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Maybe we should say to them you can have the Shed ,build a new stand there have your admin lot under the stand,have your blue seats,and YOU can pay us ££££££/year. Just an idea.

TerryTheTerror
22-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Have United ever played a home league game at Dens? I can't think that's ever happened but you never know.

Juicy Fruit
22-08-2017, 03:30 PM
if they were too help with funding though

do the DABS own the dump or has MMJ given that to another party ?

Oh! The Irony!

GFLower
22-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Have United ever played a home league game at Dens? I can't think that's ever happened but you never know.

I'm sure I remember seeing United playing a couple of National Cup Finals there (perhaps Gotti remembers this) but can't remember us ever playing a home league game at Dens. Why would we? Home Sweet Home is just down the road.

shedboy71
22-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Oh! The Irony!

XD

RAM1971
22-08-2017, 09:33 PM
I'm sure I remember seeing United playing a couple of National Cup Finals there (perhaps Gotti remembers this) but can't remember us ever playing a home league game at Dens. Why would we? Home Sweet Home is just down the road.

I'm sure we have been the 'home' team at Dens on at least one occasion, i.e. the 1979 League Cup replay v. Aberdeen. I'm not sure if we were the home team at Dens in the following year's final versus the 'home team?'

Edited with correction. We were the home team at Hampden v. Aberdeen in 1979, so they would have been the home team for the replay at Dens. However, we WERE the home team at Dens the following year against the Fun.

GFLower
23-08-2017, 08:17 AM
We played a Scottish Cup semi final at Dens in April 1967. Not sure if we were the Home team but it was a 41,500 all ticket sell out.

Might have been the last time Dens had a 40,000+ crowd.

RAM1971
23-08-2017, 08:30 AM
We played a Scottish Cup semi final at Dens in April 1967. Not sure if we were the Home team but it was a 41,500 all ticket sell out.

Might have been the last time Dens had a 40,000+ crowd.

I see it was against Aberdeen. They nailed the Shed 1-0. They are listed first so assume they were the 'home' team?

GFLower
23-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Yup, 3 minutes in the ball came off United full back Tommy Millar and went in at the TC Keay end. United had a few chances after that but just couldn't get the ball in the poke. Was extremely optimistic in the lead up to the game as we'd beaten them up in Sheepland just the week before.

Sadly no long after that game Lenny Wing returned to Gothenburg which heralded the beginning of the end of the first Scandinavian wave at Tannadice. Sheep went on to lose 3-1 to Jock Steins all conquering Cellic side in the final.

TerryTheTerror
23-08-2017, 10:42 AM
I asked about LEAGUE games of course. :)

RAM1971
23-08-2017, 11:07 AM
I asked about LEAGUE games of course. :)

My sincerest apologies Trebs for the slight deviation. Further apologies for not being able to assist regarding league games. However, I think some Sheds will be interested in the strange twist in the 1980 League Cup Final, which was played at Dens Park, where the home team (Dundee FC)was actually the away team and the away team (DUFC) was actually the home team.

Bringing this unusual fact to remembrance (likely the only time it has happened in any competition) is all down to you, indirectly, for which I, for one, am very grateful!

Many thanks!

skarne1
24-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Board should release a statement knocking this on the head.
Also believe that the land Dens was built on was given to the area under the Fleming Believe with the provision that only sports rerelated buildings can be built on Dens.
This is apparently why so many chancers (Cook, Marrs etc,) have come and gone once they find this out. Believe toxic dump is used as an excuse for not building.

ahlltanyirhide
24-08-2017, 11:33 AM
Board should release a statement knocking this on the head.
Also believe that the land Dens was built on was given to the area under the Fleming Believe with the provision that only sports rerelated buildings can be built on Dens.
This is apparently why so many chancers (Cook, Marrs etc,) have come and gone once they find this out. Believe toxic dump is used as an excuse for not building.

That site has defo been toxic since The Fun began squatting get on it

FTD4life

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Oh! The Irony!

it was serious q.
is it just gussie park ?

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 10:53 PM
it was serious q.
is it just gussie park ?

no its just another p!sh post from the TARA - PMSL

stokearab
25-08-2017, 12:47 PM
The funsters are creaming themselves about this new stadium yet Dundee FC would be just a tenant there, as they are at the current Trolleydome. They don't own one single share in the project - it's a Nelms/Keys money making idea - the master plan. What happens when they sell up, take the cash back to Texas and a new owner comes in who is less sympathetic? But I suppose if simple minded people get offered a shiny new toy they're not going to ask how much it cost are they?

ahlltanyirhide
25-08-2017, 03:28 PM
The funsters are creaming themselves about this new stadium yet Dundee FC would be just a tenant there, as they are at the current Trolleydome. They don't own one single share in the project - it's a Nelms/Keys money making idea - the master plan. What happens when they sell up, take the cash back to Texas and a new owner comes in who is less sympathetic? But I suppose if simple minded people get offered a shiny new toy they're not going to ask how much it cost are they?

Stokie, you are absolutely spot on. Dundee FC have a proven track record of not giving one flying phukk as to racking up debt and screwing local businesses not the ground, and I've no doubt this will happen again at some point in the future.

FTD4life

happyarab
25-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Isn't it the case of burying bad news. The last time Dundee were going through a bit of a slump with Hartley the new ground was highlighted. Then all went quiet . Now there's a bit of a slump .Let's all talk about a new ground at campie.
Suddenly no one notices how bad their season has started.

shedka
25-08-2017, 06:14 PM
True story happy

The continuation of their crap form sees them with a record of 2 won 1 draw 12 lost 9 gf 32 ga pts 7 in their last 15 league games 😃😃😃

RAM1971
25-08-2017, 06:28 PM
In some ways the Fun's performances have improved on last season's offerings. Consider their opening league results for this season compared to the previous games.

Dundee v Ross County. This season 1-2. Last season 1-1. (One goal and one point worse off.
Hamilton Accies v Dundee. This season 3-0. Last season 4-0. (An improved defeat having 25% less goals against).
Aberdeen v Dundee. This season 2-1. Last season 3-0 (followed by a 7-0 home thrashing). A narrow defeat v disgrace.

Although still one point worse off, their overall performances have shown an improvement.

Hoofballer
25-08-2017, 06:47 PM
In some ways the Fun's performances have improved on last season's offerings. Consider their opening league results for this season compared to the previous games.

Dundee v Ross County. This season 1-2. Last season 1-1. (One goal and one point worse off.
Hamilton Accies v Dundee. This season 3-0. Last season 4-0. (An improved defeat having 25% less goals against).
Aberdeen v Dundee. This season 2-1. Last season 3-0 (followed by a 7-0 home thrashing). A narrow defeat v disgrace.

Although still one point worse off, their overall performances have shown an improvement.

Actually, when you read those facts in this context.....have to say that Neil McCann is doing a Sterling job for our funny friends, a great appointment B).

A vast improvement on the previous incumbent and Dees board should support the Man to ensure that Neil can keep up the good work, hopefully for the whole season at least ;D

Neil must stay !

ahlltanyirhide
25-08-2017, 07:05 PM

Fingers crossed that they continue with this improvement in what might just be the most spectacular failure of a team in the Scottish Premier League

FTD4life

eastfifearabman
25-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Maybe we should say to them you can have the Shed ,build a new stand there have your admin lot under the stand,have your blue seats,and YOU can pay us ££££££/year. Just an idea.

Damn right, I suggested this to someone a couple of days ago, if they truely wanted to sort it out with a sharing idea, they could do that, I for one think its a dab Idea! haha

stokearab
25-08-2017, 07:32 PM
I notice our PR guru is very quiet on this. Mebbe checking his bank statements.
The Nelms offer of ground share at the new Tesco Trolleydome needs to be kicked into touch pronto and with maximum sarcasm

GUNBOAT
03-12-2020, 12:29 AM
Over three years since the OP,
and Bennett's Dens still host's the DEE,
the fields at Campy free of the virus,
nae sign of Noah,rros or Sirus.

FACT

JamesMcClean
03-12-2020, 06:43 AM
As well as capturing all the young supporters, the best players and a return of the masses from their beds, this was to be the central pillar of their inevitable rise to football domination of the City and their long awaited return to The Big Team status in Dundee following our relegation.

Oh well, that went well.XD

Shedboy1971
03-12-2020, 06:59 AM
They really are full of sh!te and still sh!te and always will be - the fun and DC's alike. Ach well still got the marradona nearly joined dundee story going strong though XD

Remember the tully tried to stir up sh!te about us suddenly scuppering the move because we wouldnt ground share? Its like buying a house to realise you cant afford it unless your neighbours move in with you, charge them tons of rent, let them use the showers once a week and living room is dee only. All whilst your neigbour has a perfectly good house left behind. When they say no its all their fault. Thats Deelogic :)

ARAbCHNID
03-12-2020, 08:58 AM
Tannadice has been my home for 60 years & I hope it will be my home for the next 60.

Oh haud on, eh'll be deid! :)

Shedboy1971
03-12-2020, 01:17 PM
i am hearing the monorail is back on - jesus they ALWAYS upstage us

JamesMcClean
03-12-2020, 01:24 PM
i am hearing the monorail is back on - jesus they ALWAYS upstage us

Personally I'm still waiting for big the news on the first winner of Bob's Million Pound Derry Bingo - the excitement is minter-tastic.:D

Shedboy1971
03-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Personally I'm still waiting for big the news on the first winner of Bob's Million Pound Derry Bingo - the excitement is minter-tastic.:D

oh fat boab is in a rhumba at this thought - best rhumba ever too

GUNBOAT
16-01-2021, 04:32 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55665249

Jim_Jam
16-01-2021, 06:00 PM
Wi the Dee pride comes before a fall
when the ref struggled to move the ball
They thought at least their pitch was best
But their waterlogged dub failed the test

tHeArAb
16-01-2021, 06:24 PM

Big Osman had the time of his life out there today.

GUNBOAT
16-01-2021, 06:26 PM

Is that something behind him stroking his groin?.

GUNBOAT
16-01-2021, 06:29 PM
Wi the Dee pride comes before a fall
when the ref struggled to move the ball
They thought at least their pitch was best
But their waterlogged dub failed the test

Excuse me sir this is the poem police and you're nicked.Have you no heard mate we need to improve our content and image.

Yeats 62
16-01-2021, 06:31 PM

18083 Sorry.... wrang thread :D

GUNBOAT
16-01-2021, 06:33 PM
18083 Sorry.... wrang thread :D

That's FN better.

tHeArAb
16-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Is that something behind him stroking his groin?.

😂

GUNBOAT
16-01-2021, 09:32 PM
McPoke claims call off was a farce.Check out the photo's below.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/dundee-brand-late-ayr-call-23331258

tHeArAb's photie of Sow in the mud is on the money.

Shedboy1971
16-01-2021, 10:36 PM
That's FN better.

nipples nipples we want nipples!

I got lifted at fir park for singing that to a police woman - every one was but i got lifted. she got the shag of her life mind you as i always apologise and make up :)

Shedboy1971
16-01-2021, 10:38 PM
maybe just maybe having a tractor on the pitch wasnt the best idea. I know the trolley has gone but they need to get it back lol

GFLower
17-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Funny last week the Funsters were out in force after United's game was cancelled and the one at Dens went ahead. Some making the comment United as a club were cleary run by a bunch of amateurs. This week, stunning silence.

Charlie arab
17-01-2021, 10:25 AM
Funny last week the Funsters were out in force after United's game was cancelled and the one at Dens went ahead. Some making the comment United as a club were cleary run by a bunch of amateurs. This week, stunning silence.

When the pitch passed 10.30 inspection one proud funster on Twitter declared " our groundsman could get the pitch playable in Atlantis " Oops Haha.

JamesMcClean
17-01-2021, 11:49 AM
Maybe the fact they didn’t actually play any games at home for nearly 8 months helped toward this magnificent achievement. Holy phuck and they wonder why we call them The Fun’. XDXDXD

https://i.postimg.cc/rFRVqC5z/B78-E1-E4-C-2-ECF-4371-96-FD-F86018-E7-F275.jpg (https://postimg.cc/fJZnKd2h)

tHeArAb
17-01-2021, 11:50 AM
Maybe the fact they didn’t actually play any games at home for nearly 8 months helped toward this magnificent achievement. Holy phuck and they wonder why we call them The Fun’. XDXDXD

https://i.postimg.cc/rFRVqC5z/B78-E1-E4-C-2-ECF-4371-96-FD-F86018-E7-F275.jpg (https://postimg.cc/fJZnKd2h)

Tell me that's a wind up??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

RAM1971
17-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Tannadice has been my home for 60 years & I hope it will be my home for the next 60.

Oh haud on, eh'll be deid! :)

Get yer ashes scattered on the pitch!

JamesMcClean
17-01-2021, 12:01 PM
Tell me that's a wind up??? ��������

Nope, and did you know that the central pillar of this incredible record is that at home Funny FC went from 10/03/20 to 24/10/20 conceding no goals, scoring no goals and playing,er, no games?;)

GUNBOAT
17-01-2021, 01:15 PM
It really is amazing how cocky a club can become after knocking out a junior side in the Scottish Cup.That proud home record was under threat until the 94th minute last week v Bonnyrigg Rose.

Yeats 62
17-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Nope, and did you know that the central pillar of this incredible record is that at home Funny FC went from 10/03/20 to 24/10/20 conceding no goals, scoring no goals and playing,er, no games?;)

Who did the stats? Craig Broon ??? :D

GUNBOAT
17-01-2021, 07:27 PM
Read a couple of things this week regarding their potential signing of Clark,its good reading to be honest because it takes me back prior to ADMIN 2 when they honestly thought they could sign any of our players.
It is true we have financial problems due to the pandemic but they have their own issues in the Championship unless you are Hearts.Correct me if i am wrong but the pandemic help from Arabs was to shift over 5000 season tickets whereas they sold around a thousand plus.
The prize fund for us and the Fun is also slightly different,although the figures i give you are out of date i still think the gulf will be similar.

If we were to finish where we are in the league now, under the old TV deal its £1,562,500.
If the Funsters manage to cling on to 3rd in the Championship(Doubtful)they will accrue £400,000 .

The Funsters appear to have the same old problem from decades ago,their papers(Tully and Courier)only appear to publish stories about financial problems at Tannadice until the ADMIN guy's turn up at TheAuldHunStand,FACT.

LSArab
17-01-2021, 09:38 PM

Is this stat counting almost getting beat by a non league team a draw or a win ???

FTFun
17-01-2021, 10:10 PM
Is this stat counting almost getting beat by a non league team a draw or a win ???a cup run?

Jim_Jam
18-01-2021, 04:51 PM
So if the pitch is left in this unplayable state they could maybe continue this remarkable record into who knows when.

Chick A Saw
18-01-2021, 05:03 PM
So if the pitch is left in this unplayable state they could maybe continue this remarkable record into who knows when.

So they are looking to capitalize on the fact that they didnt play football from March to October to substantiate their claim to this remarkable achievement!

Always have been and always will be known as the FUN!

Yeats 62
18-01-2021, 05:17 PM
So they are looking to capitalize on the fact that they didnt play football from March to October to substantiate their claim to this remarkable achievement!

Always have been and always will be known as the FUN!

So............ if they go under tomorrow (please) that might end up the longest unbeaten run forever....... :D

Oh the fun fun fun.... Please don't go (I've changed my mind already) there is nout like FREE fun :D

stokearab
18-01-2021, 05:28 PM
Oh and they've got Pandemic insurance and we don't. Revelling in it for months.

Except we do. Nana na na na

Na na nana na 😁

Yeats 62
18-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Oh and they've got Pandemic insurance and we don't. Revelling in it for months.

Except we do. Nana na na na

Na na nana na 😁

Don't be a child now Stoke :D
"seemingly" they also had Tsunami insurance as well ,which they said they would never use. Might have tried to get a clause re-looked at after that pitches last call off :D

stokearab
18-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Don't be a child now Stoke :D
"seemingly" they also had Tsunami insurance as well ,which they said they would never use. Might have tried to get a clause re-looked at after that pitches last call off :D

😁😁😁

I wonder if they're up to date with their buildings insurance because that shanty town stadium looks like it'll collapse leaving a sink hole

JamesMcClean
18-01-2021, 06:09 PM
������

I wonder if they're up to date with their buildings insurance because that shanty town stadium looks like it'll collapse leaving a sink hole

Buildings insurance? Phucking hell Stoke what self respecting Insurance Company would risk offering a policy on thon Schithole? Heads would roll!XD

stokearab
18-01-2021, 06:21 PM
Buildings insurance? Phucking hell Stoke what self respecting Insurance Company would risk offering a policy on thon Schithole? Heads would roll!XD

That well known insurer Bodge Steel and Runn would.

Perfectly respectable. Except they might still be owed money from Admin 2

GUNBOAT
18-01-2021, 07:02 PM
I'm sure they were struggling to get a bairns savings account after ADMIN 2 but they must pay a pretty penny for insurance as TheAuldHunStand is well known in the trade as a fire hazard.

stokearab
18-01-2021, 07:19 PM
I'm sure they were struggling to get a bairns savings account after ADMIN 2 but they must pay a pretty penny for insurance as TheAuldHunStand is well known in the trade as a fire hazard.

Watched my first United match from that ramshackle stand on the 17th April 1963
A 2-1 win for the Terrors and my allegiance was set for life.

ARAbCHNID
18-01-2021, 08:48 PM
If it's got a safety certificate so has the Cresta Run.

Shedboy1971
18-01-2021, 09:30 PM
the auld hun stand is brilliant. they dont even own the fvcker and never ever paid it off in full either lol

Henrys Hall
22-01-2021, 09:24 PM
Got to say, Arbroaths pitch in perfect condition, is it plastic, undersoil heating or a links pitch?

tHeArAb
22-01-2021, 09:43 PM
Got to say, Arbroaths pitch in perfect condition, is it plastic, undersoil heating or a links pitch?
It's a very dry pitch but it's always in great condition for what it is. Credit to the groundsman.

stokearab
22-01-2021, 10:01 PM
A good away point for them, keeps their play off hopes alive 😁

GUNBOAT
23-01-2021, 06:58 AM
A good away point for them, keeps their play off hopes alive ��

Agreed,a very difficult venue to go to but they kept their long unbeaten run intact.I have no doubt that last night some Dees would have said,"That's me done for good." "That's me done for the season." Thats meh virtual season ticket in the bin." "Eh'm never going back."

They need to see the bigger picture,Pep McPoke has got them tucked in nicely in 3rd spot and a play off place is well within their reach.That is some achievement in my book cos it was only a couple of months ago the spectre of relegation hung over TheAuldHunStand,FACT.

JamesMcClean
23-01-2021, 09:05 AM
You guys are really confusing me here because according to D(F)C Thomsons, apparently the title charge is ON. :D

GUNBOAT
23-01-2021, 09:43 AM
You guys are really confusing me here because according to D(F)C Thomsons, apparently the title charge is ON. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BY8Qaj22Jg&ab_channel=CNN

JamesMcClean
23-01-2021, 09:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BY8Qaj22Jg&ab_channel=CNN

Lol.

D(F)C Thomsons- delivering daily Funny fake news since 1893.:D

ranaldarab
23-01-2021, 11:01 AM
That boy up front for them Affieladdie? It's strikers like him that gave Levein the idea of playing with none!

JamesMcClean
23-01-2021, 11:32 AM
Looks like the heroism displayed by ‘Those That Wear The Dark Blue’ in last night’s titanic draw on the seaside at Gayfield has got some overwhelmed by love and emotion. ;):heart:XD

https://i.postimg.cc/Gm1PLtcV/91-AD7-E71-6-E56-4602-853-A-C0-AC064-BD626.jpg (https://postimg.cc/vc3xXQxt)

Whitfieldarab
23-01-2021, 11:49 AM
Looks like the heroism displayed by ‘Those That Wear The Dark Blue’ in last night’s titanic draw on the seaside at Gayfield has got some overwhelmed by love and emotion. ;):heart:XD

https://i.postimg.cc/Gm1PLtcV/91-AD7-E71-6-E56-4602-853-A-C0-AC064-BD626.jpg (https://postimg.cc/vc3xXQxt)

OYF. Hope they get to 10 in a row........the Whitehall Theatre on stand by for another epic night of celebrations.

THE FUN.

LSArab
23-01-2021, 12:52 PM
Wow 😳 though they would be fuming after that.

Drawing with part time team, bottom of the league - ‘I’m proud of you’

Very touching

stokearab
23-01-2021, 12:54 PM
Wow 😳 though they would be fuming after that.

Drawing with part time team, bottom of the league - ‘I’m proud of you’

Very touching

They're not called the Fun for nothing!
That Cobra is a zoomer. Also very disrespectful to Jim in their tribute thread when he passed away.

GUNBOAT
23-01-2021, 01:14 PM

Pyshed,FACT.

offshore_arab83
23-01-2021, 01:26 PM
He's a fanny

LSArab
23-01-2021, 01:58 PM
‘Let’s keep this going’ a rallying cry for mid table mediocrity in the second division.

At least they know their level

Yeats 62
23-01-2021, 04:54 PM
OYF. Hope they get to 10 in a row........the Whitehall Theatre on stand by for another epic night of celebrations.

THE FUN.

Fear not my friend..... it is all in hand.... XD

shedka
23-01-2021, 07:06 PM
It's like when they have a wee run in the derbies, the majority are always draws, they got on and on and on about it though

tHeArAb
26-01-2021, 03:35 PM
I thought it was only us who 'couldn't afford to switch the heating on'?

Dundee P-P Ayr - frozen pitch.

TerryTheTerror
26-01-2021, 03:50 PM
I thought it was only us who 'couldn't afford to switch the heating on'?

Dundee P-P Ayr - frozen pitch.

It must be a big cost to run it though and I'm not surprised clubs are choosing not to.

pertharab
26-01-2021, 03:57 PM
It must be a big cost to run it though and I'm not surprised clubs are choosing not to.
I'm not surprised either, TTT, but especially so with them having a number of injuries. Sounds deliberate to me, but don't think there is any compulsion to have it working in the Championship.

JamesMcClean
26-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Wow - that'll be the proud, undefeated home record extended for another week. Remarkable stuff!XDXD

Yeats 62
26-01-2021, 04:55 PM
I'm not surprised either, TTT, but especially so with them having a number of injuries. Sounds deliberate to me, but don't think there is any compulsion to have it working in the Championship.

Does it not say somewhere in the legislation that the "best possible attempt" must be made to make the match playable by the home side? Or does that just get scrutinised in the big league???

Hmmmmm... Am I allowed to say that??? Oh eh............I can, I'm on a forum ,and not the BBC ;)

offshore_arab83
26-01-2021, 05:12 PM
Hearing they have key players who are carrying injuries so this suits them to be fair

Yeats 62
26-01-2021, 05:20 PM

Is it fair though? We were ripped another ars**ole by certain folk , for having undersoil heating and the match being called off.

shedka
26-01-2021, 07:11 PM
wow - that'll be the proud, undefeated home record extended for another week. Remarkable stuff!xdxd

😀😂

tHeArAb
26-01-2021, 07:30 PM
Is it fair though? We were ripped another ars**ole by certain folk , for having undersoil heating and the match being called off.

Exactly. They are clearly at it and seem to be getting away with it. 19.45pm kick off postponed at 11.30am. 😂

petermackie
26-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Exactly. They are clearly at it and seem to be getting away with it. 19.45pm kick off postponed at 11.30am. 😂
Think you might find it would be because of the distance from Ayr to Dundee that it was so early FFS 🙈🙈🙈

tHeArAb
26-01-2021, 07:49 PM
Think you might find it would be because of the distance from Ayr to Dundee that it was so early FFS 🙈🙈🙈

Think you might find if the undersoil heating had been on the game wouldn't have been called off at 11.30am. The pitch was obviously completely frozen given there was no chance of it being playable 8 hours later.

GUNBOAT
28-01-2021, 07:51 PM
Think you might find it would be because of the distance from Ayr to Dundee that it was so early FFS ������

Correct as per usual Peter,they did not want to be turning around hundred's of buses carrying the Ayr fans at teatime during rush hour.

GUNBOAT
28-01-2021, 08:04 PM
My Dens Park mole continues to be coy around the subject but its only a matter of time before the new stadium is built.My reasoning is simple,the deeper the pandemic goes the stronger the Dees appear to be financially.
If we all come through this health and financial disaster we should never forget that they led the way on surviving a pandemic with very limited income.

ahlltanyirhide
28-01-2021, 08:40 PM
Could be right about the new stadium at Campie G, was up there this morning and I see they have brought over the mattress from the peh shop, the moonlight flit has started! Still a lot of doag sh*te laying about though

GUNBOAT
28-01-2021, 09:03 PM
Could be right about the new stadium at Campie G, was up there this morning and I see they have brought over the mattress from the peh shop, the moonlight flit has started! Still a lot of doag sh*te laying about though

I shat meh breeks when DR Noodles had a spot on the billboard mate,the writing is on the wall.

stokearab
28-01-2021, 11:56 PM
My Dens Park mole continues to be coy around the subject but its only a matter of time before the new stadium is built.My reasoning is simple,the deeper the pandemic goes the stronger the Dees appear to be financially.
If we all come through this health and financial disaster we should never forget that they led the way on surviving a pandemic with very limited income.

It's a strange situation. The owners of the Dee have, since they took over, written far more cheques against trading losses than Mark Ogren has but they seem fixated about our black hole while ignoring their own.

They criticise us for spending big to get top 6 while they spend big in an attempt to get out of the Diddy league. And yet, if I had to bet on one set of owners cutting their losses I would be more worried if I was a Dee. If they can't get back up this year it might be the straw that breaks the camels back.

GUNBOAT
05-02-2021, 08:08 PM
The groundsman fae Atlantis he say's NO.

The game aff sign up again at Dens.

Due to play their bogey team ICT.

The unbeaten home record goes on,on,on.

GUNBOAT
05-02-2021, 08:17 PM
Totally agree with Pep McPoke on this one.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/1948975/dundee-boss-james-mcpake-says-jason-cummings-has-returned-from-england-an-all-round-better-player-just-like-leigh-griffiths-did/

One is a quadruple treble winner and the other was called The Jester and couldna get a game for Shrewsbury Town,FACT.

ballumbie_arab
05-02-2021, 08:28 PM
The groundsman fae Atlantis he say's NO.

The game aff sign up again at Dens.

Due to play their bogey team ICT.

The unbeaten home record goes on,on,on.

Their unbeaten home record continues to stretch, incredible Jeff!!

Yeats 62
05-02-2021, 08:33 PM
They might even go on undefeated till near the end of the season at this rate. Gone yirselz the Dees , well done so far :D

GUNBOAT
05-02-2021, 09:33 PM
They might even go on undefeated till near the end of the season at this rate. Gone yirselz the Dees , well done so far :D

They have sacked two managers in the past when they were top of the league they are normally in.This time maybe even more unusual,its possible that Pep McPoke could be sacked with a two year unbeaten home record on his CV.

GUNBOAT
06-02-2021, 01:09 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6535655/Rival-trolls-Dundee-FCs-rubbish-strewn-ground-shed-like-hospitality-suite.html

OTF,the Establishment collides with the Establishment,FACT.

JamesMcClean
06-02-2021, 07:29 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6535655/Rival-trolls-Dundee-FCs-rubbish-strewn-ground-shed-like-hospitality-suite.html

Come in GB. That’s grotesquely unfair posting that and you know it.

They’ve put in fitted linoleum since that video was taken.

GUNBOAT
07-02-2021, 05:11 PM
Following the stick we received by the Funsters after the Dundee United v ST Johnstone league game was postponed the Derry groundsMAN fae Atlantis goes for a four timer this coming Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/stayingdoon2019/status/1350396295622627328

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/news/dundee-vs-ayr-united-postponed-for-a-second-time-pitch-fails-inspection/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55953381

GUNBOAT
07-02-2021, 05:22 PM
https://twitter.com/stayingdoon2019/status/1350447937940312067/photo/1

Jedi u-Knighted
07-02-2021, 05:35 PM

😆😆 Love it.!! Totally floats my boat (pardon the pun) all that. Just need to see THEE 2 photos to finish it off 🤞.

GUNBOAT
07-02-2021, 05:43 PM
���� Love it.!! Totally floats my boat (pardon the pun) all that. Just need to see THEE 2 photos to finish it off ��.

There ya go mate,always happy to oblige,FACT.The inside of the DR Noodles suite in all its glory.

https://gofashionideas.com/world-news/rival-trolls-dundee-fcs-ground-and-its-shed-like-hospitality-suite/

Jedi u-Knighted
07-02-2021, 06:14 PM
There ya go mate,always happy to oblige,FACT.The inside of the DR Noodles suite in all its glory.

https://gofashionideas.com/world-news/rival-trolls-dundee-fcs-ground-and-its-shed-like-hospitality-suite/

Brilliant cheers. You don't happen to have the trolley photo and the one of the Dr Noodles suite with the lucky punters watching the game from it.??

JamesMcClean
07-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Brilliant cheers. You don't happen to have the trolley photo and the one of the Dr Noodles suite with the lucky punters watching the game from it.??

Look at them lucky bassas. Positively grinning from ear to ear.:D

https://i.postimg.cc/K8JBny1X/FBECC733-20-A3-4-A7-F-A288-E5236-E8-D1-F57.jpg (https://postimg.cc/21L1DMdT)

JamesMcClean
07-02-2021, 06:27 PM

Can’t find the trolley one but here’s one of Tam McManus greetin’ his eyes oot if that’s any use instead?

https://i.postimg.cc/ZnxC4r3k/BD158-D14-30-F5-437-B-B4-C9-26002-DFD6-E37.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Jedi u-Knighted
07-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Look at them lucky bassas. Positively grinning from ear to ear.:D

https://i.postimg.cc/K8JBny1X/FBECC733-20-A3-4-A7-F-A288-E5236-E8-D1-F57.jpg (https://postimg.cc/21L1DMdT)

Cheers James my favourite photo, the luxury just oozes from it, they lads must feel like royalty.!!😄

Jedi u-Knighted
07-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Can’t find the trolley one but here’s one of Tam McManus greetin’ his eyes oot if that’s any use instead?

https://i.postimg.cc/ZnxC4r3k/BD158-D14-30-F5-437-B-B4-C9-26002-DFD6-E37.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Yep that'll do ta 😄

GUNBOAT
09-02-2021, 06:53 AM
https://dundeefc.co.uk/

I'm looking forward to this one tonight at the 3rd time of asking.

Nae problem for the groundsMan fae Atlantis.

JamesMcClean
09-02-2021, 10:36 AM
The Man From Atlantis he say no. Should have hired Santa Claus instead.XD

https://i.postimg.cc/y8ndSrVL/55-CEA457-64-BD-4-D61-82-C7-2-C634-F4-D1-B92.jpg (https://postimg.cc/18nPkBVF)

GUNBOAT
09-02-2021, 10:51 AM
That's them 4-1 up on postponements,unbeaten at Dens for years and Jordan Forster has had to self-isolate.Its all coming together nicely under Pep McPoke.

JamesMcClean
09-02-2021, 10:58 AM
It’s games on nights/days like this that the Dr Noodles Suite was built for as well. Underfloor heating, triple glazing, lobster and crayfish, it just oozes luxury.

Or, maybe I’m getting mixed up with Old Trafford.

LSArab
09-02-2021, 10:58 AM
How do they do it ?!?! they have not been beaten (played) for ages.

That groundsman is a miracle worker

stokearab
09-02-2021, 11:27 AM
The Man From Atlantis he say no. Should have hired Santa Claus instead.XD

https://i.postimg.cc/y8ndSrVL/55-CEA457-64-BD-4-D61-82-C7-2-C634-F4-D1-B92.jpg (https://postimg.cc/18nPkBVF)

Sounds like Charlie boy is carrying an injury.

ahlltanyirhide
10-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Headed up to the New Campie site this morning as there was talk in Dryburgh of work starting on site with heavy machinery reportedly working there. Got up there only to find a tractor was clearing snow in and around the car park at the Ice Rink, so false alarm.

Jim_Jam
10-02-2021, 09:39 PM

The Trolleydome

offshore_arab83
10-02-2021, 10:03 PM
Was it chips that took that picture ©️

Jedi u-Knighted
11-02-2021, 01:26 AM

The Trolleydome

Cheers JimJam, that's the one 😀😀

PT_Arab
11-02-2021, 08:20 AM
Looking at that picture, you'd assume that ground had been vacated years ago. There couldn't possibly be a top league club regularly playing games in a midden like that.

Every time I see that picture it just reminds me of this

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 08:24 AM
Was it chips that took that picture ©️

Sure it was mate and if memory serves me right it was on a Christmas day morning walk.

Jim_Jam
11-02-2021, 04:37 PM
To be fair they did try a bit of rearrangement after the trolley got criticised

ahlltanyirhide
11-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Looking at that picture, you'd assume that ground had been vacated years ago. There couldn't possibly be a top league club regularly playing games in a midden like that.

Every time I see that picture it just reminds me of this

Is that Cathkin Park?

PT_Arab
11-02-2021, 06:16 PM
Is that Cathkin Park?

That's correct, it is.

And I realised after I'd posted, that I shouldn't have said "top league club" - "full-time club" would perhaps have been more appropriate, given their yoyo tendencies over the last couple of decades.

ahlltanyirhide
11-02-2021, 07:04 PM
That's correct, it is.

And I realised after I'd posted, that I shouldn't have said "top league club" - "full-time club" would perhaps have been more appropriate, given their yoyo tendencies over the last couple of decades.

Indeed they are the ultimate Scottish yo-yo club, wouldn’t be at all surprised if they hold some kind of record for relegations and cherish it as a major achievement, bit like their unbeaten record XD

Jim_Jam
11-02-2021, 07:45 PM
Indeed wouldn’t be at all surprised if they hold some kind of record for relegations and cherish it as a major achievement, bit like their unbeaten record XD

Maybe in recent times. A Premier League record perhaps. Who else would be in contention? Falkirk? Partick? Ayr?

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 07:56 PM
Maybe in recent times. A Premier League record perhaps. Who else would be in contention? Falkirk? Partick? Ayr?

This below is a record never to be forgotten.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/884843/breaking-news-dundee-are-relegated/

BudMill90
11-02-2021, 07:58 PM

The Trolleydome

Do fans have to use those stairs on matchday? Surely no?

JamesMcClean
11-02-2021, 08:02 PM

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/884843/breaking-news-dundee-are-relegated/

That was a thing of beauty. Funster FC managed by ex ‘DAB’ Agent Mac, relegated by a penalty committed by ex ‘DAB’ Ryan McGowan, slotted away by ex ‘DAB’ Tony Andreu, in 83 (EIGHTY THREE) minutes. Beautiful.XD

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 08:04 PM
Do fans have to use those stairs on matchday? Surely no?

Only if you are suited and booted for a Dr Noodles match day experience.

offshore_arab83
11-02-2021, 08:33 PM

G how many times have they been relegated fae the tap league any idea? been a few in my lifetime but no idea how many exactly

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 08:45 PM
G how many times have they been relegated fae the tap league any idea? been a few in my lifetime but no idea how many exactly

In my lifetime mate its the same as you twice 94/95 and 15/16,FACT.

Sorry mate that's our record,i misread your post.

BudMill90
11-02-2021, 08:51 PM

8 to our 5

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 08:53 PM

Since 1909 its 5 in total.Since promotion before i was born in 1960 Dundee United have played 56 years in the top division and 5 in league below.

Apologies again J that's our not too shabby figures.

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 09:00 PM
8 to our 5

I concur they are ahead of us with 8 as Bud posted.

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 09:09 PM

In my lifetime the Dees have spent around twenty years in the second tier,that maybe slightly out as i got tired reading it.

stokearab
11-02-2021, 09:18 PM
Jimmy oh Jimmy
Jimmy Mac
When are you coming back

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Jimmy oh Jimmy
Jimmy Mac
When are you coming back

Whaurs that photie James as he is honoured fae the Arab hordes?.

tHeArAb
11-02-2021, 09:30 PM
This beaut?

stokearab
11-02-2021, 09:43 PM
This beaut?

In the bad old days that would have got 3,535,672 likes 😎

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 10:06 PM
This beaut?

That's the one mate truly iconic.

ahlltanyirhide
11-02-2021, 10:25 PM
This beaut?

A truly wonderful picture

FTD4life

JamesMcClean
11-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Biggest cheer of the season was reserved for Jimmy Mac coming out before ICT. :star:XD

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 10:27 PM
This beaut?

Lets roll it forever.

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 10:29 PM
Biggest cheer of the season was reserved for Jimmy Mac coming out before ICT. :star:XD

Every post to follow MUST have the photie with it,FACT.An example will follow.

GUNBOAT
11-02-2021, 10:30 PM
This beaut?

Its FN freezing oot there tonight troops.

Jim_Jam
11-02-2021, 10:42 PM
how many times have they been relegated fae the tap league any idea? been a few in my lifetime but no idea how many exactly

Ok for the record: I have been doing my homework.
Since the Premier league began in season 1975-76

Club most relegated is
DUNDEE FC doon 7 times

Jim_Jam
11-02-2021, 10:52 PM
Relegated since the Premier league began in season 1975-76

Dundee 7
Hearts 5
Dunfermline 5
Hamilton 4
St Johnstone 4
Falkirk 4
St Mirren 4
Partick Thistle 3
Hibernian 3
Kilmarnock 3
Dundee United 2
Motherwell 2
Raith Rovers 2
Morton 2
Clydebank 2
ICT 2
Dunbarton 1; Livingston 1; Ross County 1; Ayr United 1; Gretna 1.

Jim_Jam
12-02-2021, 12:42 AM
This beaut?
https://boards.footymad.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=18376&d=161307903618376

Last relegation 2018-19

Jim_Jam
12-02-2021, 11:20 AM
Those glasses have come in handy.

LSArab
12-02-2021, 12:14 PM

Dundee 7
Hearts 5
Dunfermline 5
Hamilton 4
St Johnstone 4
Falkirk 4
St Mirren 4
Partick Thistle 3
Hibernian 3
Kilmarnock 3
Dundee United 2
Motherwell 2
Raith Rovers 2
Morton 2
Clydebank 2
ICT 2

Never good enough for the big league for very long

Sleeping giant - still sleeping

LSArab
12-02-2021, 12:20 PM
The funs weekend match at the pars is already off.

That’s some unbeaten run they are on

Jim_Jam
12-02-2021, 12:55 PM

The Golden Yo-yo award

GUNBOAT
12-02-2021, 01:56 PM
The funs weekend match at the pars is already off.

That’s some unbeaten run they are on

Pep McPoke safe as houses,smashing!.

GFLower
12-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Strange bunch they are, anybody met a Funster who'll say a bad word about Pedro and Jimbo?

JamesMcClean
12-02-2021, 04:53 PM
Strange bunch they are, anybody met a Funster who'll say a bad word about Pedro and Jimbo?

Rose petal treatment every time they turn up at Dens mate. I wonder the reaction if the Snake ever tried to pull a similar stunt at Tannadice?

GUNBOAT
12-02-2021, 06:04 PM

Dundee 7
Hearts 5
Dunfermline 5
Hamilton 4
St Johnstone 4
Falkirk 4
St Mirren 4
Partick Thistle 3
Hibernian 3
Kilmarnock 3
Dundee United 2
Motherwell 2
Raith Rovers 2
Morton 2
Clydebank 2
ICT 2

Great work JJ,Shedka will be proud of you with them stats.I never actually knew that the Dees were top of that particular league,learn something new everyday on here.

ballumbie_arab
12-02-2021, 06:25 PM
This beaut?

“Clap your hands, if you relegated the Dee”

shedka
12-02-2021, 07:01 PM
Great work JJ,Shedka will be proud of you with them stats.I never actually knew that the Dees were top of that particular league,learn something new everyday on here.

Indeed

8 relegations in total, relegated before ww2 and had smaller average crowd in the second tier than United after it, have finished bottom about 6 times... Including a season with nae wins but no relegation as there was no second tier at the time

Jim_Jam
12-02-2021, 07:13 PM
Aberdeen and Motherwell saved by dodgy rules from relegations
Glasgow Rangers of course weren't relegated but went out of existence, similar to Clydebank and Gretna ultimately.

GUNBOAT
01-03-2021, 09:48 PM
Massive game tomorrow troops as McPoke goes up against the Pundit and i am predicting at least a draw for the Pundit if the game gets the go ahead.My Dens Park Mole has provided me with free access so i will update the board on all the action,FACT.

Jim_Jam
01-03-2021, 10:43 PM
Have they drained the pond? So what is to happen to the ducks?
First the fox, now the ducks!

shedka
02-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Big shock to find their game hasn't been postponed

GUNBOAT
02-03-2021, 08:48 PM
The Fun are on fire but ICT have got it back to 2-1 with a Todorov header.Its a wonderful advertisement for Championship football,the tagman should have been sent off but only got a yellow.

GUNBOAT
02-03-2021, 09:10 PM
They've only gone and done it !!!,McPoke 2 The Pundit 1.The Mole assured me it was curtains tonight if they never won and Wagner was getting oot O that pyshed stained mattress as the fat laddie prepared to sing.
We should all celebrate tonight as McPoke pulls of his sixth Houdini act of his tenure,the Boat fires aff a ten GUN salute to the Teflon Dee,FACT.

petermackie
02-03-2021, 10:18 PM
They've only gone and done it !!!,McPoke 2 The Pundit 1.The Mole assured me it was curtains tonight if they never won and Wagner was getting oot O that pyshed stained mattress as the fat laddie prepared to sing.
We should all celebrate tonight as McPoke pulls of his sixth Houdini act of his tenure,the Boat fires aff a ten GUN salute to the Teflon Dee,FACT.

Pretty disappointing updates ... beginning to think your mole is an imaginary friend😄

Jim_Jam
02-03-2021, 10:18 PM

The Sleeping Giant rolls over.

JamesMcClean
02-03-2021, 10:50 PM
Just seen the score - Ceefax and teletext are getting helluva slow getting the reports up these days......:D

https://i.postimg.cc/15psCxgt/A57-A57-CC-9-C80-4-B03-8527-3-CCC796-FBB6-F.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Chick A Saw
02-03-2021, 11:22 PM
Far too much mention of Dundee in that James! No mention whatsoever of sna aff a dyke and finances of which they are in the know!

GUNBOAT
03-03-2021, 01:36 AM
Pretty disappointing updates ... beginning to think your mole is an imaginary friend��

My favourite poster by a mile,
Peter Mackie always made me smile,
the Boat is sailing into choppy waters,
a fortnight's break before i get my jotters. :heart:

Great result tonight mate,FACT.

Sorry about the star thing i was out of order with that mate.

JamesMcClean
03-03-2021, 10:33 AM
Far too much mention of Dundee in that James! No mention whatsoever of sna aff a dyke and finances of which they are in the know!

They've got the local press to do their 'dirty work' Chick.:D

Jim_Jam
17-03-2021, 01:54 AM

Well done Agent Cammy a good night's work

Chick A Saw
17-03-2021, 11:28 AM

Well done Agent Cammy a good night's work

Cammy loves a final nail in the coffin against the Fun!

JamesMcClean
17-03-2021, 12:51 PM

I love it when things come back to haunt someone...............;D

https://i.postimg.cc/kMHJVDXZ/Gowser.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Shedboy1971
17-03-2021, 01:07 PM

Sow is on fire ........

XD

Shedboy1971
17-03-2021, 01:14 PM
what i like about hopkin is he is a traditionalist. P!sh players dont play systems very well but they get 442 and banging the fvck out of opponents with a slight focus on discipline and getting the ball the fvck forward. Simple, not everyones cup of tea but against poor opposition can seem like voodoo. He certainly isnt a manager prone to those textbooks from largs - you know the "square pegs round holes" how to play the beautiful game 4231 with donkeys :)

the very reason we were st jonstones bitches for years. And that was with good players.

Shedboy1971
17-03-2021, 01:15 PM
I love it when things come back to haunt someone...............;D

https://i.postimg.cc/kMHJVDXZ/Gowser.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

ace

PT_Arab
17-03-2021, 01:55 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but can I ask - who or what is "Gowser"?

TerryTheTerror
17-03-2021, 01:56 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but can I ask - who or what is "Gowser"?

Definition:

Gowser (noun): a total fud.

PT_Arab
17-03-2021, 01:59 PM
Definition:

I sort of of assumed it's the boy McGowan who plays for Dundee, but I'm not sure. That would tally with your definition right enough.

JamesMcClean
17-03-2021, 02:58 PM
Definition:

As opposed to nocturnalism he is habitually a daytime creature. Rarely seen, nor allowed to be, out and about after 1900.;D

Shedboy1971
17-03-2021, 04:17 PM
Gowser played a blinder at the 1st goal last night. i think his electronic tag malfunctioned :)

JamesMcClean
18-03-2021, 07:13 AM
Gowser played a blinder at the 1st goal last night. i think his electronic tag malfunctioned :)

6’48” secs in. Funster comedy gold from the jakey cop beater. What a pap. XDXDXD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZqGDnHfv0

GUNBOAT
18-03-2021, 06:27 PM
Its good to see Charlie out of isolation and not only back on the park for the Ayr hammering but back in the Glasgow studio tonight following his beloved The Rangers.

JamesMcClean
19-03-2021, 08:00 AM
We’re really needing Charlie, the cop beater, the Groin Stroker, the Pig’s Ear, Cammy ‘One Of Our Own’ Kerr and the rest to really turn up tonight in this huge six pointer against part time Alloa or it could be the end of one of the greatest managerial careers in history before it’s barely got started.....................................;)

tHeArAb
19-03-2021, 09:49 AM
We’re really needing Charlie, the cop beater, the Groin Stroker, the Pig’s Ear, Cammy ‘One Of Our Own’ Kerr and the rest to really turn up tonight in this huge six pointer against part time Alloa or it could be the end of one of the greatest managerial careers in history before it’s barely got started.....................................;)

You must be mistaken mate, McPake is the man to 'take them up' apparently.

GUNBOAT
19-03-2021, 10:06 AM
My DeeTv E Mail yesterday promised me an interview with Charlie in the build up to the crucial game with Alloa.When i tuned in it was the clean sheet king instead as Charlie was in Glasgow covering his main team.

TangerineDream
19-03-2021, 10:43 AM
Charlie the Hun.

Will he have time to play for the Fun tonight? Surely there’s too much Hun punditry today after that debacle last night.

JamesMcClean
23-03-2021, 07:15 PM
Phucking brilliant! XDXD

https://twitter.com/mockchopped/status/1373625420915032067?s=24����

tHeArAb
23-03-2021, 07:19 PM
😂😂😂😂

stokearab
23-03-2021, 07:41 PM
In the Tully that they have approached City Council about new ground at Campie. Wonder what they would call it...........maybe, Dreamland or Seeping Giants Stadium......... any more lads ?

Bump

18.08.2017 was the first post of this famous thread. And still no sign of the Fun moving anywhere 😂
I reckon this one could run for a few years yet!

stokearab
23-03-2021, 07:54 PM
Should I win the lottery I'll form some random company called 'Funny Lot Ltd' and then pay for the stadium naming rights.

The Spam Folder Arena?

Jim_Jam
23-03-2021, 09:43 PM
The Campy New is taking a while. I knew the Monorail across the Kingsway was in doubt or even cancelled like.

GUNBOAT
28-03-2021, 12:12 AM
During this evening's musical salute of the QOS victory at Tynecastle its only fair i incorporate their cousins and fellow establishment club's Scottish Cup victory by playing songs from that era too.
So here we go top of the hit parade from 1910 to 1919.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYOJdd3gPe4&ab_channel=NathanielJordon

stokearab
28-03-2021, 01:00 AM
Before the Cup was laid upon the cart and the old witch cursed it

https://youtu.be/JQe4q4T5n9o

GUNBOAT
28-03-2021, 01:14 AM
Before the Cup was laid upon the cart and the old witch cursed it

https://youtu.be/JQe4q4T5n9o

It was the witch on the Vicky that cursed them mate.

RAM1971
28-03-2021, 09:52 AM
Yep Bonnie (Dundee) and Clyde! It was their antics that caused cup final replays to be abandoned (many years later).

GUNBOAT
02-04-2021, 08:35 PM
BTW troops Peter was a very gifted footballer and i was fortunate to see him strut his stuff,FACT.

https://www.google.com/search?q=peter+mackie+footballer&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB762GB762&sxsrf=ALeKk02FsHYVO0_te36ZeguUiBj0RtD2Kw:161739573 5848&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ejSBplqg7PlMyM%252CivlcLCRXB0f0xM%252C%252Fm%2 52F0gg7wzd&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTbrtae67H-D02apZzozt-QD-t2Bg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiI9a7StODvAhVQhf0HHcGHBokQ_B16BAgXEAI&biw=1366&bih=625#imgrc=ejSBplqg7PlMyM

GUNBOAT
03-04-2021, 07:06 PM
Calum whaurs yir troosers?.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6909954/dundee-calum-melville-squatting-office-yellow-pants/

cybershed
03-04-2021, 07:23 PM
Oor neighbours have had some nightmare individuals in charge. Melville is one of the worst.

FTFun
03-04-2021, 07:54 PM
Eh'll no hear a bad word said aboot the man B)

japanarab
04-04-2021, 02:58 AM
Oor neighbours have had some nightmare individuals in charge. Melville is one of the worst.
And Fat Harry interviewing him was the cringiest sh1t ever. Can I have your babies was a quote I can remember. Oh dear.

JamesMcClean
04-04-2021, 07:56 AM
Calum whaurs yir troosers?.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6909954/dundee-calum-melville-squatting-office-yellow-pants/

I feel for these poor people getting their fingers burnt. If we’d had the chance it would have been good to have been able to warn them off - christ, we’re still waiting on this 500k for Scott Robertson which to this day has still never appeared.:D

GUNBOAT
04-04-2021, 09:07 AM
The bed on top of the pie shop mystery finally solved,never big enough for Wagner it was clearly for Calum.

GUNBOAT
04-04-2021, 09:09 AM
"Can i take your breakfast order Mr Melville?."

"Fox and chips please."

TangerineDream
04-04-2021, 10:59 AM
What an absolute minter that Melville was and is.