PDA

View Full Version : ST on the front page again.

GUNBOAT
18-08-2017, 05:33 PM
The days of United making all the back page headlines maybe long gone but the chairman continues to keep himself and the club in the spotlight.In tonight's Tully a burd fae Aberdeen(aged 19) stands accused of blackmailing Mr Thompson and extorting £550 to cover up an affair from friend's and family.The case was continued till September the 8th.
Deary,deary me.

tHeArAb
18-08-2017, 06:12 PM
http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38199117&page=4

GFLower
18-08-2017, 06:25 PM
The days of United making all the back page headlines maybe long gone but the chairman continues to keep himself and the club in the spotlight.In tonight's Tully a burd fae Aberdeen(aged 19) stands accused of blackmailing Mr Thompson and extorting £550 to cover up an affair from friend's and family.The case was continued till September the 8th.
Deary,deary me.

So Thomson is guilty no matter what eh. Think I'll wait to hear what is said at the trial before passing judgement.

GUNBOAT
18-08-2017, 06:31 PM
http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38199117&page=4

Only my opinion but he was never getting away with a vague link,it is worthy of its own thread for far flung posters who like to know what is happening back home.

GUNBOAT
18-08-2017, 06:34 PM
So Thomson is guilty no matter what eh. Think I'll wait to hear what is said at the trial before passing judgement.

Where did i say he was guilty of anything?,he maybe paid the burd £550 out of the goodness of his heart. :heart:

Chick A Saw
18-08-2017, 06:35 PM

Its certainly a strange coincidence with some of the stories you hear. How many are about to come out the woodwork when they think they can get a share of the money?

ahlltanyirhide
18-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Does this make him a sheep sha gger

Juicy Fruit
18-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Only my opinion but he was never getting away with a vague link,it is worthy of its own thread for far flung posters who like to know what is happening back home.

DEFO. It's often the only way we hear any news from home.
FTD SRYB (that's just for you GFL)

GUNBOAT
18-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Does this make him a sheep sha gger

I await the much sought after opinion of the uncastrated male sheep 1971 on your post Mr Hyde

Hoofballer
18-08-2017, 08:51 PM
These are clearly very stressful times for the poor Chairman, maybe was affecting his temperament last week after the derby and explains a few things.

Timing of headlines last week had people feeling sorry for him too after what was in reports.

GUNBOAT
18-08-2017, 08:58 PM
These are clearly very stressful times for the poor Chairman, maybe was affecting his temperament last week after the derby and explains a few things.

Timing of headlines last week had people feeling sorry for him too after what was in reports.

Are you saying that the Dee in the dock maybe showed Stephen a photie on his phone of the granite city ****ager and our glorious leader sharing a romantic McFlurry in a northern branch of McDonalds?.

Hoofballer
18-08-2017, 09:07 PM
are you saying that the dee in the dock maybe showed stephen a photie on his phone of the granite city ****ager and our glorious leader sharing a romantic mcflurry in a northern branch of mcdonalds?.

:d :d

shedboy71
18-08-2017, 09:08 PM
I await the much sought after opinion of the uncastrated male sheep 1971 on your post Mr Hyde

XD

shedboy71
18-08-2017, 09:09 PM
ok well known he was allegedly shagging around. lassie bribing him though if proved correct and she is going down

again :O

GUNBOAT
18-08-2017, 09:40 PM
ok well known he was allegedly shagging around. lassie bribing him though if proved correct and she is going down

again :O

Dinnie mess with our leader or you'll get a shock,
a shove in the auldhunstand and the Dee's in the dock,
Five hundred and fifty paid to a pretty young quine,
but she's in front O a sheriff in double quick time!. FACT.

GUNBOAT
18-08-2017, 09:54 PM
A horrible human being is what i always say,
my words distorted by pro Thompson grenades,
he has turned Dundee United into a laughing stock,
but has put a young lassie and a Dee in the dock!.

The worst chairman in the history of Dundee United Football Club,FACT.

offshore_arab83
18-08-2017, 11:34 PM

Guilty of what? all GB has said is that this is front page sh1te we can do without!

No like you to jump to his defence eh...

eldorado49550
19-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Deary,deary me.

Deary,,deary me what a phuckin fishwife FACT!!

GingerPetric
19-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Deary,,deary me what a phuckin fishwife FACT!!

I'm fairly sure every person who makes the front pages of the papers whilst employed by United gets their own thread.

The thing that intrigues me most is the £550 element.....seems affy random. Personally if I was going to blackmail someone I'd probably round it up to the nearest £500 😜

shedboy71
19-08-2017, 09:01 AM
I'm fairly sure every person who makes the front pages of the papers whilst employed by United gets their own thread.

The thing that intrigues me most is the £550 element.....seems affy random. Personally if I was going to blackmail someone I'd probably round it up to the nearest £500 ��

10% commission mate - Jackie had that in his contract too ;D

shedboy71
19-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Guilty of what? all GB has said is that this is front page sh1te we can do without!

No like you to jump to his defence eh...

Aye GB stop making up stories and putting them on the front pages of newspapers :D

PartyFears2
19-08-2017, 10:23 AM

The thing that intrigues me most is the £550 element.....seems affy random. Personally if I was going to blackmail someone I'd probably round it up to the nearest £500 😜

Rent arrears

Hoofballer
19-08-2017, 10:29 AM
10% commission mate - Jackie had that in his contract too ;D

:D

RAM1971
19-08-2017, 11:33 AM
Alts asked...'Does this make him a sheep sha gger.'

Gunboat responded. I await the much sought after opinion of the uncastrated male sheep 1971 on your post Mr Hyde.

I (the RAM1971)am not well informed about many of our beloved Chairman's alleged or otherwise, misgivings. All I know is that a rock hard transaction took place some time ago when the northern lights were blacked out in some discreet north-east location. FACT. In more recent times the 'ewe' (female Aberdonian) made know her desire to convert this to a 'soft' loan, thinking that such things were common place in the boardroom dealings at Tannadice. If you add up all the 'potential' 550 quids that ST may be paying out, you can well understand his asking price for the Club is 4 million. He cannot affort to drop his price (unlike his trousers).

PUTAMADRE
19-08-2017, 12:02 PM
talk aboot bringing the club into disrepute

Surely has to cut his sordid associations with the club

A minter to all those associated with the club as chairman and ambassador he must resign or tarnish our club with scandals

GUNBOAT
19-08-2017, 12:48 PM

I concur with partyfears2,from what i have heard she wanted the rent money for the love nest which was £550.That may or may not be correct but i'm sure the trial will be well covered by the media.

Arabs4ever
19-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Could say the same about Donaldson being paid by DUFC as a footballer. :P