PDA

View Full Version : So Now You Know . . .

deetox
18-08-2017, 06:36 PM
I posted this image on 15th March, five months before the first layout was officially made public today.

I had a look at the outline proposal with the Council Planning and advised Nelms that DFC would need 20,000 capacity to meet the appointment criteria for entry into the English Championship in March.

I was slated on here (as usual) when posted that 8,000 was the outline proposal and was banned until 16th June.

I hope I'm wrong and that you will get a new 18,000 capacity stadium with training pitches, corporate facilities, parking etc. in preparation for a move to play in the English EFL Championship along with Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen.

However, if Killie get the final EFL place the new DFC stadium will be 8,000.

The Bill in Westminster with legislation to force The FA to comply fully with Competition Law should be finalised next month . . . after a delay due to the snap General Election.

I advised Nelms at the time and I hope they have acted. The club's income would rocket to £100m per season . . . . which makes 20,000 gate receipts almost irrelevant.

Let's hope that the Scottish clubs immediately reduce prices by at least 50% with schoolkids for £1 each.

I wasn't too wide of the mark five months ago. I would have stayed at Dens though.

My Reid Steel plan with closing roof forwarded to Nelms & Martin.

Taintedice
18-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Phukk off you phukkin idiot, troll Caravan Weekly :O

Seriously, get this idiot banned ffs

deetox
18-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Phukk off you phukkin idiot, troll Caravan Weekly :O

Seriously, get this idiot banned ffs

Taintedice hasn't just lost the plot, he's lost the whole library!

He has the lucidity which is the by-product of a fundamentally sterile mind.

Taintedice
18-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Just phukk off you total bellend. Why don't you troll United mad, we want nothing to do with you

deetox
18-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Just phukk off you total bellend. Why don't you troll United mad, we want nothing to do with you

HaHa . . . it's not me they're laughing at son. Have you had you medication today ? You seem to be confused by facts.

Taintedice
18-08-2017, 08:24 PM
To be honest, boab, you're a loveable character. As a total fantasist :D

1875STEVE
18-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Deetox,

Where and when is it these talks took place to let us in the EFL, and who was involved???

Can't see it happening myself.

And even if it did, why would they let us straight in at Championship level???

Would they not want us to start at the bottom?

deetox
19-08-2017, 12:21 AM
The UK Government Bill which requires the English FA to comply fully with UK & EU Competition Law was delayed due to the snap General Election in June will now become law in September.

It’s a Bosman Rule for the clubs.

This will enable six Scottish clubs to enter the English Championship who meet the 20,000 stadium capacity criteria.

Possibly : Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock and Rangers. Dundee clubs do not meet the stadium criteria unless they share a new 20,000 capacity stadium. I contacted both Dundee clubs (and Hearts) to make them aware of this six months ago.

The average income for clubs in the EFL is £100 million per season.The EPL is double at £200 million per season.

The Court would not require Scottish clubs to enter at the bottom of the English National League System. The victim of a civil wrong must, so far as the court can, be put in the position it would have been had the wrong not been committed.

The FA have, indeed, been saying NO consistently for over 16 years, the clubs have been wronged continuously since, at least, 2000 when the Act came into force.

Scottish football fans really need to know about this game-changer.

CONTACT : Eoghainn Maclean, Advocate, Ampersand Stable, Court of Session, Edinburgh for more information. eoghainn.maclean@ampersandstable.com[/email]

The Government contact in Westminster who will confirm the above is Elizabeth Flood : her direct line is 0207 219 6120.

Taintedice
19-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Boab, stop taking so many mushrooms, it's not good for your mental health. £100m for Championship clubs, £200m for Prem clubs XD

offshore_arab83
19-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Like!!!

deetox
19-08-2017, 10:48 PM
Boab, stop taking so many mushrooms, it's not good for your mental health. £100m for Championship clubs, £200m for Prem clubs XD

Puss-shutter . . .

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/championship-play-off-final-how-much-do-they-win-is-it-worth-premier-league-promotion-a7755796.html

Deeranged
20-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Puss-shutter . . .

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/championship-play-off-final-how-much-do-they-win-is-it-worth-premier-league-promotion-a7755796.html

Still nothing about Scottish teams getting into the English league as a right.

BCram
20-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Good point Deeranged. Also was listening to Tam Cowan and the StJ fans show on Saturday. They had some comment about the Irish and Welsh teams playing in the cup competition. Apologies fro the lack of detail, but the point they were making was that it seemed to be an attempt to show that cross border football was viable and that putting in the Celtic And Rangers youth teams would bring their tens of thousands of fans to boost the attendances. In both instances the ideas have been total failures.

The inference was that the real reason for putting in these innovations was to promote the possibility of Celtic and Rangers playing in the EPL. Think this has been something Deetox has mentioned before.

It is a pity that most Deetox posts seem to be only partially based on fact.

Taintedice
20-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Puss-shutter . . .

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/championship-play-off-final-how-much-do-they-win-is-it-worth-premier-league-promotion-a7755796.html[/SIZE]where in that article are your numbers backed-up. Not that it matters as this nonsense is just that.

deetox
20-08-2017, 12:36 PM
where in that article are your numbers backed-up. Not that it matters as this nonsense is just that.

Search Google yourself . . . I'm too busy

While you're at it, do you know the annual turnover of Dundee FC.

Taintedice
20-08-2017, 01:13 PM
I don't need to search google, I read the article you posted and it doesn't back up any of your pish. you're the one making wild claims about Dundee FC entering the Championship in March, which is bizarre in itself, so maybe you should be backing it up. or going back to posting about monster trucks or whatever :D as for Dundee, usually around £4m in the Premiership. I can read accounts, obviously you can't.

deetox
20-08-2017, 01:17 PM
It is a pity that most Deetox posts seem to be only partially based on fact.

All the clubs (even Jim Spence) are aware of the imminent UKGov legislation, which demands that The EPL & EFL, who have been operating a cartel since 2000, comply fully to suspend their Anti-Competition practices immediately, or face billions in fines.

The UKGov has suspended £40m annual funding from the FA until they comply with the law. The FA has been accused by the UKGov as 'not fit for purpose'. The Sam Allardice scandal was the final straw.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/fa-chief-to-appear-before-mps-following-telegraph-investigation/

The UK Law permits any business to ply its trade without restriction anywhere in the UK.

Essentially, in UK & EU Competition law, football is a business undertaking and a club should be free to provide its services
as a football club to the buyers of such services anywhere in the UK. The buyers are, principally, the organisers of domestic
football league tournaments, who distribute shares of revenue in return.

The EFL & EPL are cartels that have abused their dominant position on UK football markets through rules which exclude
clubs that do not play their home games in England or Wales.

The Court would not require Scottish clubs to enter at the bottom of the English National League System. The victim of a
civil wrong must, so far as the court can, be put in the position it would have been had the wrong not been committed.
If the FA have, indeed, been saying NO consistently for over 16 years, then the clubs have been wronged continuously since,
at least, 2000 when the Act came into force. Had Scottish clubs been admitted then, where, is it likely, they would be now?
With evidence of their past achievements, domestically and in Europe, their gates and their revenues, there would be a strong
argument that they should be admitted to the Championship, at least.

The Bill was originally due to be heard in June but was delayed by the General Election. Damien Collins will continue as Chairman
of the Commons Select Committee; other committee members will be announced soon. The Bill WILL become Law soon.

Six Scottish clubs have stadiums which will meet the criteria for the admission. Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Killie, Rangers.

A shared 20,000 stadium in Dundee could admit both clubs into the EFL Championship.

I have provided direct contact details to the person dealing with the matter in Westminster . . and the Scottish advocate Eoghainn Maclean of Ampersand Legal team based in the Court of Session, Edinburgh.

Eoghainn Maclean has been instrumental in bringing this abuse to the attention of the UKGov over the past four years.

deetox
20-08-2017, 01:37 PM
I don't need to search google, I read the article you posted and it doesn't back up any of your pish. you're the one making wild claims about Dundee FC entering the Championship in March, which is bizarre in itself, so maybe you should be backing it up. or going back to posting about monster trucks or whatever :D as for Dundee, usually around £4m in the Premiership. I can read accounts, obviously you can't.

Pleasing.

No makey-up words.

So you can read . . . but not count. :O

Taintedice
20-08-2017, 01:40 PM
So much for being too busy XD

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/staggering-wage-spending-power-debt-12877242

deetox
20-08-2017, 01:47 PM
So much for being too busy XD

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/staggering-wage-spending-power-debt-12877242

I'm off to Romania and Bulgaria this week on holiday so today will be my last posts for a while.

Taintedice
20-08-2017, 01:48 PM
The link shows Preston, for example, to have revenues of £11m in the Championship for 2015/16, save you the bother of interrupting yer packing.

deetox
20-08-2017, 02:44 PM
The link shows Preston, for example, to have revenues of £11m in the Championship for 2015/16, save you the bother of interrupting yer packing.

The link shows Preston, WORST EXAMPLE, to have revenues of £11m in the Championship two years ago.

The top three teams last season . . . Brighton, Newcastle and Huddersfield were each on £200 million plus £79m for the next three seasons if they are relegated. See earlier link.

Or would you rather find your once-great club in a half empty 8,000 capacity junior stadium in a faraway field, miles from the fans' local boozers ?

SKINT with maximum 2,500 attendances @ £25 each and local derbies against Forfar, Brechin and Arbroath.

Revenue plummeting to £2m from 20 home games x 2,500 = 50,000 per season x £20+vat = £1m plus SPFL money.

Maybe you cannae see the writing on the wall, and you certainly cannae count.

NOTHING HAPPENS UNTIL SOMEBODY SELLS SOMETHING

That is the true result of having clowns running the club for 25 years.

Deeranged
20-08-2017, 03:08 PM
All the clubs (even Jim Spence) are aware of the imminent UKGov legislation, which demands that The EPL & EFL, who have been operating a cartel since 2000, comply fully to suspend their Anti-Competition practices immediately, or face billions in fines.

The UKGov has suspended £40m annual funding from the FA until they comply with the law. The FA has been accused by the UKGov as 'not fit for purpose'. The Sam Allardice scandal was the final straw.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/fa-chief-to-appear-before-mps-following-telegraph-investigation/

The UK Law permits any business to ply its trade without restriction anywhere in the UK.

Essentially, in UK & EU Competition law, football is a business undertaking and a club should be free to provide its services
as a football club to the buyers of such services anywhere in the UK. The buyers are, principally, the organisers of domestic
football league tournaments, who distribute shares of revenue in return.

The EFL & EPL are cartels that have abused their dominant position on UK football markets through rules which exclude
clubs that do not play their home games in England or Wales.

The Court would not require Scottish clubs to enter at the bottom of the English National League System. The victim of a
civil wrong must, so far as the court can, be put in the position it would have been had the wrong not been committed.
If the FA have, indeed, been saying NO consistently for over 16 years, then the clubs have been wronged continuously since,
at least, 2000 when the Act came into force. Had Scottish clubs been admitted then, where, is it likely, they would be now?
With evidence of their past achievements, domestically and in Europe, their gates and their revenues, there would be a strong
argument that they should be admitted to the Championship, at least.

The Bill was originally due to be heard in June but was delayed by the General Election. Damien Collins will continue as Chairman
of the Commons Select Committee; other committee members will be announced soon. The Bill WILL become Law soon.

Six Scottish clubs have stadiums which will meet the criteria for the admission. Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Killie, Rangers.

A shared 20,000 stadium in Dundee could admit both clubs into the EFL Championship.

I have provided direct contact details to the person dealing with the matter in Westminster . . and the Scottish advocate Eoghainn Maclean of Ampersand Legal team based in the Court of Session, Edinburgh.

Eoghainn Maclean has been instrumental in bringing this abuse to the attention of the UKGov over the past four years.

The biggest flaw in all that, and the point I stopped reading as anything else would be irrelevant, is that the buyer of any product (EFL and EPL included) has no legal obligation to buy from any particular seller (the clubs) so are perfectly entitled to say thanks but no thanks. Worth noting that the clubs are members of the leagues and not sellers of services to the leagues.

Another flaw is that in giving your so called fair treatment to the Scottish six it automatically means six English / Welsh clubs will be relegated, given the English pyramid system six existing suppliers of the service of football would drop out of senior football. Surely the leagues are duty bound to protect the interests of their members?

Why would the cash rich FA care if £40 million government funding were to be withheld? Their top clubs turn over between £100 and £200 million plus PA each, they would just need to increase the fees for membership to close the gap.

Taintedice
20-08-2017, 03:09 PM
So 2016 was two years ago, and you say I can't count XD You've been shown proof that you're talking utter nonsense, can't wait to see who you blame when nothing of this fantasy materialises.

deetox
20-08-2017, 04:55 PM
THE SOLUTION FOR BOTH CLUBS

Demolish Dens Park and build a brand new 20,000 capacity shared stadium on the same site with a 500 capacity, 3m high car park underneath the pitch. (1.5m dug down and 1.5m raised pitch level.

Retractable roof. Adjacent Premier Inn. Lounges. Shops. Offices in the four corner blocks.

Join the other six Scottish clubs in the EFL Championship. The number of clubs will increase from 92 to 100 . . . EPL & EFL with 24 each. Lower two divisions with 26 each.

BCram
20-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the links Deetox. Found Ampersand and the article by McLean about Rangers and Celtic being able to play in EPL if they were still part of the U.K. It was an argument based on the fans of both clubs voting to stay in the union,sept 2014, when the indyref1 was on the go. It is a massive leap, IMO, to the claims you have referred to. Enjoy you holiday.

deetox
20-08-2017, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the links Deetox. Found Ampersand and the article by McLean about Rangers and Celtic being able to play in EPL if they were still part of the U.K. It was an argument based on the fans of both clubs voting to stay in the union,sept 2014, when the indyref1 was on the go. It is a massive leap, IMO, to the claims you have referred to. Enjoy you holiday.

The main problem back then was that Rangers and Hearts were in turmoil and Indyref 1 was due.

The decision was made to suspend the case until the time was right.

In September, Scotland voted No and remain part of the UK.

However, the real opportunity now is that there is no need for the Scottish clubs to pursue the FA directly in the Court of Session in Edinburgh with all the expense that would have entailed

The UKGov gave the FA six months to comply with UK & EU Competition Law.

Despite promises by Greg Clarke, Chairman of the FA, nothing has happened. In February the UKGov finally ran out of patience and withdrew their £40m funding support immediately . . and have proceeded with new legislation to force the FA and its clubs to comply.

The snap election in June delayed the reading of the Bill, which is scheduled to become law in September.

I trust this is clear.

Dee_Dee
20-08-2017, 06:26 PM
As BCram says, still a massive leap to your Scottish clubs will be invited to join the English league.

As I've asked you before, how come nobody except you is talking about this? If the Old Firm had even a sniff of going to England, the media would already be talking of little else.

deetox
20-08-2017, 06:43 PM
As BCram says, still a massive leap to your Scottish clubs will be invited to join the English league.

As I've asked you before, how come nobody except you is talking about this? If the Old Firm had even a sniff of going to England, the media would already be talking of little else.

There is nothing to discuss until the Bill becomes law.

The only reason it is being made public here is because both Dundee clubs need to wake up and be involved for the future, or become part-timers in a Scottish League.

The funding is in place to demolish Dens Park and build a state of the art, 20,000 capacity stadium for both clubs to share . . . and to meet the FA/EFL/EPL appointment criteria.

I have been involved in this since 2012 when I made an offer to buy Hearts FC from Romanov. It is also one of the reasons Hearts are building a new main stand to take the capacity to over 20,000 . . and Aberdeen are hoping to move into a 30,000 seater.

Nelms suggestion of an 8,000 capacity ground at Camperdown is stupid.

Somebody has to speak up, knock heads together otherwise Dundee as a football city will be finished.

BCram
20-08-2017, 07:02 PM
If you are right then it seems to be a massive conspiracy. I'm really sorry Deetox but I don't believe that your interpretation of the information is right. Posted earlier in this thread about the comments by Tam Cowan and the StJ fan on their show. Just no traction at all for your interpretation.

I can't find the 8000 seater stadium that FPS are planning.

deetox
20-08-2017, 07:35 PM
I can't find the 8000 seater stadium that FPS are planning.

Surprise Surprise

The new Camp Nou stadium is a load of rubbish and will never happen.

It was 8,000 in the initial proposal for planning. Six months later it's front page news with no mention of 8,000 capacity by B. Hynd ?

The club is SKINT. Nelms & Keyes have had their chance and have nothing to offer. Nelms should go home or try East Fife and St Mirren again.

He's just latest in a line of fannies who have appeared at Dens from Drummond/Prentice/Marr/Marr/Dixon/Reid/Melville/DeStefano/Gardiner/Martin and now Nelms/Keyes.

Remember Dixon's stadium plan . . "It will rise above Dundee like a Colossus" and you got a five lane greyhound track.

You mugs fell for it back then and still are today.

Taintedice
20-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Phukk off, eh, the only mug here is you, can't wait to see a talbot sunbeam in every driveway in Scotland XD

deetox
20-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Phukk off, eh, the only mug here is you, can't wait to see a talbot sunbeam in every driveway in Scotland XD

You won't find Sunbeam cars in driveways. Car hire only and on the race track

deetox
20-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Just for you . . .

I'm offski, early start for Glasgow Airport

BCram
21-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Surprise Surprise

The new Camp Nou stadium is a load of rubbish and will never happen.

It was 8,000 in the initial proposal for planning. Six months later it's front page news with no mention of 8,000 capacity by B. Hynd ?

The club is SKINT. Nelms & Keyes have had their chance and have nothing to offer. Nelms should go home or try East Fife and St Mirren again.

He's just latest in a line of fannies who have appeared at Dens from Drummond/Prentice/Marr/Marr/Dixon/Reid/Melville/DeStefano/Gardiner/Martin and now Nelms/Keyes.

Remember Dixon's stadium plan . . "It will rise above Dundee like a Colossus" and you got a five lane greyhound track.

You mugs fell for it back then and still are today.

Have asked BOD for clarification. Will let you know what answer is.