PDA

View Full Version : Last sundays game

ashingtoon62
18-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Did anyone manage to watch it online,illegally cough cough!
Just been reading the Mag and the PL are claiming a major victory,through superblock...
http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/08/premier-league-claim-success-superblock-illegal-streaming-first-weekend-newcastle-united/

TANYA_
18-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Did anyone manage to watch it online,illegally cough cough!
Just been reading the Mag and the PL are claiming a major victory,through superblock...
http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/08/premier-league-claim-success-superblock-illegal-streaming-first-weekend-newcastle-united/

just need to scramble your IP address, a VPN like hotspot sheild or something will do it.
Or stream it through Google Chrome and install their addon "Ultrasurf Vpn"

ashingtoon62
18-08-2017, 07:42 PM
just need to scramble your IP address, a VPN like hotspot sheild or something will do it.
Or stream it through Google Chrome and install their addon "Ultrasurf Vpn"

Cheers T, I will look in to that when I figure it out lol.
Think I can manage the Chrome one...:D

TheOtherTerryMac
18-08-2017, 11:18 PM
Cough up and pay for premium iptv

toptoon
18-08-2017, 11:56 PM

Rich bassa 😆

waalsendmick
19-08-2017, 03:29 AM
Gan to the pub for our 1st SIX away games!!!

TheOtherTerryMac
19-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Rich bassa 😆

It's only €96 a year man

zoggs
19-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Is this good quality ? ,do you just sign up and off ya go , watch on lap top and phone and that ??

TheOtherTerryMac
19-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Is this good quality ? ,do you just sign up and off ya go , watch on lap top and phone and that ??

It's spot on zoggs if you have a Samsung or LG Smart TV you just install Smart TV App it around €6 to validate it

You then subscribe to premium iptv and they email you a link you past this into my links in simtv.eu. I have also put it on my iPad

All foreign channels are there as well Bein Sports etc. It can also be run through Kodi android box or magbox.

MitchMag
19-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Just use a VPN. The chrome one above works ok. Sad b***d that I am I am watching Makems v Leeds on it now.:P

MitchMag
19-08-2017, 05:45 PM
Tried to watch something on I player yesterday when it was enabled and it would not let me watch.

A message came up saying that I had to live in the UK to watch the content.;D

ashingtoon62
19-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Paid £6.99 to watch it on Now tv and it was stop/start(sky robbing bassas)
I do live out in the sticks though,but have superfast broadband (alledgedly)..:mad:
Still have a free pass,so will try that this weekend..
The fecking Manure match after us,was crystal ba5tard clear...:mad:

TheOtherTerryMac
21-08-2017, 05:21 AM
Paid £6.99 to watch it on Now tv and it was stop/start(sky robbing bassas)
I do live out in the sticks though,but have superfast broadband (alledgedly)..:mad:
Still have a free pass,so will try that this weekend..
The fecking Manure match after us,was crystal ba5tard clear...:mad:

It's €55 for 6 month subs to premium iptv with perfect picture not Micky mouse sticking streams.