PDA

View Full Version : Burton v Birmingham

tarnmad
18-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Cannot see Burton struggling got some decent forwards , Birmingham look very average

When do burton have to have the stadium seated for ? Or don't they

animallittle3
18-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Clough sent them out in the second half playing at a higher tempo and they look a different side .

Two really good goals by Burton , Cloughs just changed the system again at 2-1 and looking to defend what they have .

Very interesting game to watch .

Acido
18-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Surely Burton will go down this season, but tonight I think they deserve credit for how they have played and how they have shown RedknappBrum City up.

animallittle3
18-08-2017, 08:40 PM
Can't believe nobody's come in for Jackson Irvine , top player .

Hodger1957
18-08-2017, 09:07 PM
'Surely Burton will go down this season'. That's the kind of comment we take offence at Acido when other club's fans say them to us.:)

Exiletyke
18-08-2017, 09:14 PM
'Surely Burton will go down this season'. That's the kind of comment we take offence at Acido when other club's fans say them to us.:)

Quite right Hodger

Acido
18-08-2017, 09:16 PM

Not exactly Hodger kid. :P
I just think based on finances, and fan base, and history at this level etc.. I thought Burton would go down last season and after 3 straight losses this time, Ive thought it again even more so this season. (and Im not the only one to think this am I ?)
So come on then who ARE the favourites to go down and stay up then.