PDA

View Full Version : Will we still persue Andone?

1972Claret
19-08-2017, 09:16 AM
I still think we are a little weak up front. Votes and Wood are both big men and Barnes doesn't really offer a different option (pace or trickery). Walters is a safe understoody but surely not intended to start. I hope we continue to follow this up and would let Barnes go, despite his good service to the club I don't see him as taking us to the next level.

ClaretinBudapest
19-08-2017, 12:02 PM
I still think we are a little weak up front. Votes and Wood are both big men and Barnes doesn't really offer a different option (pace or trickery). Walters is a safe understoody but surely not intended to start. I hope we continue to follow this up and would let Barnes go, despite his good service to the club I don't see him as taking us to the next level.

Fully agree.

Turfmoorspirit
19-08-2017, 12:16 PM
I hope so ! http://coruna.eldesmarque.com/deportivo/noticias/6258-el-burnley-subira-su-oferta-por-florin-andone

Altobelli
19-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Hopefully we will, but past experiences say no chance.

The Bedlington Terrier
19-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Everybody is wetting their pants over a player we have never seen anywhere near the EPL. We have no real idea if a Spaniard based in Galicia will settle in Burnley. We all know he won't.

The pound is falling like a brick against the Euro and we want to gamble millions on an unknown quantity. Nooooooooo! :(

1972Claret
19-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Everybody is wetting their pants over a player we have never seen anywhere near the EPL. We have no real idea if a Spaniard based in Galicia will settle in Burnley. We all know he won't.

The pound is falling like a brick against the Euro and we want to gamble millions on an unknown quantity. Nooooooooo! :(
Accepted but Burnley definitely need some options and the current crop are too similar. After today's showing, I feel there is more evidence of a worry that I have that none of our wingers are up to it as well. How many crosses came from Brady or Gudmundsson today?

Turfmoorspirit
19-08-2017, 05:40 PM

The pound is falling like a brick against the Euro and we want to gamble millions on an unknown quantity. Nooooooooo! :(Everyone likes a gamble ! Just ask our new sponsers.. BTW how much did you win on the Chelsea result ?:)

Altobelli
19-08-2017, 05:54 PM

Why is there a recruitment team in Europe if we all know they will not settle in the Prem ?

ClaretinBudapest
19-08-2017, 06:17 PM

Chris Wood is also an unknown quantity in the PL......but what we do know is he is much of the same as what we have now.We need players who can run at defences and create something.

Deadlydave
19-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Chris Wood is also an unknown quantity in the PL......but what we do know is he is much of the same as what we have now.We need players who can run at defences and create something.

Agreed!

Altobelli
19-08-2017, 08:22 PM
I hope so ! http://coruna.eldesmarque.com/deportivo/noticias/6258-el-burnley-subira-su-oferta-por-florin-andone

How the phuck are we supposed to read that Spirit ?

alfinyalcabo
19-08-2017, 09:53 PM
How the phuck are we supposed to read that Spirit ?

It says Dyche is still persuing his interest in Andone,they have turned down our offer,but they are saying that the door is not closed on selling him but they won't sell him for anything less than an extraordinary fee..

Turfmoorspirit
19-08-2017, 10:48 PM
How the phuck are we supposed to read that Spirit ? How the phuck do i know ! I not speako el spicko. Seems like Alfin might be on the money though..