PDA

View Full Version : Hecky's after match interview

Kevthetyke
19-08-2017, 06:02 PM
He said its down to inexperience and thats what you get for taking lower league players. Also its the first time these players have played 3 times a week. Dont leauge 1 and 2 play the same fixture pattens?, give me 4k a week and i would play everyday😜

Ponte_Steve24
19-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Hecky picked that shower. He's started talking out of his ar53 aswell now it seems. Shame he didn't keep it quiet after Rotherham debacle. Maybe then these poor bairns from league 1 n' 2 might have a bit more confidence? If it wasn't for Hammill driving the team on tuesday we'd av' been beat there aswell.

animallittle3
19-08-2017, 06:13 PM
Hecky doesn't believe in the plan and I don't believe he's much more than 70% motivated in his work these days .

He needs to sort his head out , if it's just not there anymore and they have killed his pig then he needs to step down .

animallittle3
19-08-2017, 06:15 PM
Hecky picked that shower. He's started talking out of his ar53 aswell now it seems. Shame he didn't keep it quiet after Rotherham debacle. Maybe then these poor bairns from league 1 n' 2 might have a bit more confidence? If it wasn't for Hammill driving the team on tuesday we'd av' been beat there aswell.

He may have picked em steve but he's only part of a group who signed them .

Atac
19-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Hecky doesn't believe in the plan and I don't believe he's much more than 70% motivated in his work these days .

He needs to sort his head out , if it's just not there anymore and they have killed his pig then he needs to step down .

Think this is a bit harsh. I saw his post match on you tube with radio Sheffield. He struck me as fella who knows exactly what his task is, how challenging its going to be, and how he's going to do it. The circumstances aren't ideal but I think we have enough to get by this season.

What he got spot on with analysis was 'lack of pressing'. Correct me if I'm wrong but why do our defenders back off anyone who runs at them. You can't defend running backwards - stand ground and put a tackle in. By all means change it if it doesn't work but why concede the ground without a fight? Scowen's way was the right way.

animallittle3
19-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Think this is a bit harsh. I saw his post match on you tube with radio Sheffield. He struck me as fella who knows exactly what his task is, how challenging its going to be, and how he's going to do it. The circumstances aren't ideal but I think we have enough to get by this season.

What he got spot on with analysis was 'lack of pressing'. Correct me if I'm wrong but why do our defenders back off anyone who runs at them. You can't defend running backwards - stand ground and put a tackle in. By all means change it if it doesn't work but why concede the ground without a fight? Scowen's way was the right way.

I want Hecky to stay and make us successful atac , however I just get the impression he's sulking from losing most of his team .

Straight on the defensive with the lack of experience and lower league recruitment , as if to say " what did you expect " .

He either believes in this group or he doesn't , if he doesn't then I see little point in him remaining at the club or he himself will become part of a bigger problem .

DOOALI
19-08-2017, 07:04 PM
I'm still sorting my head out after January Holocaust