PDA

View Full Version : Should have got a point

billymorgan
19-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Why did no bugger commit a foul to to get our substitutions on when we were doon to 9 men ? That cost us getting a much deserved point this afternoon. Players fought like phuck IMO.
More injury woes after today as well too :-(

Jack Hendry again outstanding.

Dee_Dee
19-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Exactly Billy, we should have got the game halted while we got the 2 on, instead we played on with 9 men and it cost us their second goal. We were well worth at least a point, Dons supporting mate went up in car with me and actually thought Dundee should have won.

Got to start putting the chances away, Vincent and Allan were the two culprits today, Haber unlucky when his header hit the bar.

I'm not too down about it because we are creating plenty chances this season. Last season there were some periods when we were wondering where the next goal was coming from, never mind a win.

If Haber and El Bak are both injured it might force us to sign another striker this week.

Should try and get Hemmings back on loan

_JohnGotti_
19-08-2017, 07:57 PM
couldnae believe Deacon didnae manage to put the ba oot
1st 20mins of 2nd half thought we were really good
we deserved a draw.
really short on players now

Biffo_the_Bear
19-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Definitely the minimum we should have got today was a draw
canna think of many better chances they had over ours
Bit hard to take but gotta move on to next week and put it rite

Arabdownsouth
19-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Definitely the minimum we should have got today was a draw
canna think of many better chances they had over ours
Bit hard to take but gotta move on to next week and put it rite

How many corners did you get? Maybe it was a draw after all?

DerryRhumba72
19-08-2017, 09:38 PM
How many corners did you get? Maybe it was a draw after all?

Still DOON?

Off ya pop then.

Prick.

offshore_arab83
19-08-2017, 09:51 PM
how many corners did you get? Maybe it was a draw after all?

:o FAF

_JohnGotti_
19-08-2017, 10:09 PM
got to laugh at NON match going DABS coming on here like
in their strange world they wernae bathered aboot getting hosed on fae the superior neighbours, just didnae matter apparantly.
and yet the earlier derby they were getting raging hard ons cos they won the bonuspointcup.

DerryRhumba72
19-08-2017, 10:10 PM
:o FAF

Have you really got nothing better to do than post on the big team's board on a Saturday night? Again.

Maybe some sort of hobby would be in order? Or can I respectfully suggest you have a phucking w@nk - anything to halt your obvious decline after the DABS relegation and subsequent 3rd (phucking THIRD!) place finish in the Comedy League last year.

_JohnGotti_
19-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Have you really got nothing better to do than post on the big team's board on a Saturday night? Again.

Maybe some sort of hobby would be in order? Or can I respectfully suggest you have a phucking w@nk - anything to halt your obvious decline after the DABS relegation and subsequent 3rd (phucking THIRD!) place finish in the Comedy League last year.

c'mon DR72 its a harder league to get oot oh now, according to the man with all the stats

DerryRhumba72
19-08-2017, 10:15 PM
got to laugh at NON match going DABS coming on here like
in their strange world they wernae bathered aboot getting hosed on fae the superior neighbours, just didnae matter apparantly.
and yet the earlier derby they were getting raging hard ons cos they won the bonuspointcup.

Spot-on mate. DABDOONsouth hasn't been to a match in phucking years. Bet she owns a pair of Shed Shades and a tangerine boiler suit though.......

DerryRhumba72
19-08-2017, 10:22 PM
c'mon DR72 its a harder league to get oot oh now, according to the man with all the stats

Oh aye, "the man with all the stats". A phucking clown of the highest order. Another one who never, ever goes to watch the DABs, yet seemingly has all the facts and figures to hand at all times.

Only the ones that suit him mind, the ones after 1979.

offshore_arab83
20-08-2017, 02:34 AM

i like coming on to read your rage, its outstanding!

GB72
20-08-2017, 06:39 AM

See you bleating next door about dees coming on your board and winding boys up

FFS you were playing Brechin phucking City today

Just let that sink in

billymorgan
20-08-2017, 08:18 AM

In the past on Dab Sad you have yellow carded me/ banned me for less than your attempted smugness here offshore. Why you are attempting to be smug is laughable mind you. FFS we pissed all over yer mob twice,you have had narrow wins over QOS,A pish Caley side and the mighty Brechin XD
But maybe it's because your team got past the first hurdle in its attempt to retain the spazz cup and Oor young lads got beat ? Who knows ?

bluelagoon
20-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Stiil DOON.............and ehm still laughing

offshore_arab83
21-08-2017, 01:39 AM
See you bleating next door about dees coming on your board and winding boys up

FFS you were playing Brechin phucking City today

Just let that sink in

Bleating about dees coming on the board? no me... more posters the better, keeps the boards alive, im one of the few who supports others posting as long as its not OTT abuse

Lol i need no reminding of who we played, im well aware of it, one man to blame for it all and im vocal about that!

offshore_arab83
21-08-2017, 01:41 AM
In the past on Dab Sad you have yellow carded me/ banned me for less than your attempted smugness here offshore. Why you are attempting to be smug is laughable mind you. FFS we pissed all over yer mob twice,you have had narrow wins over QOS,A pish Caley side and the mighty Brechin XD
But maybe it's because your team got past the first hurdle in its attempt to retain the spazz cup and Oor young lads got beat ? Who knows ?

I've banned you and yellow carded you have i? ach well...