What a bunch of complete tools they are :heart:

shedboy71
19-08-2017, 07:56 PM
.............dyke.....................snow :heart:

Greetin in Bed is greeting in his pysh stained bed
Gotti is in a bus station in Liverpool - his first team won tho
DJH awol

they lose again then? Figures - wee team, wee mentality.

ootdoor
20-08-2017, 06:40 AM
I believe it's now 820 days.

I understand why all the posts are about us!

RaysRedEye
20-08-2017, 07:39 AM

Since you last had your hole?

Charlie arab
20-08-2017, 07:44 AM
.............dyke.....................snow :heart:

Greetin in Bed is greeting in his pysh stained bed
Gotti is in a bus station in Liverpool - his first team won tho
DJH awol

It's not just here , snow aff a dyke at the games too, 450 at Aberdeen yesterday , truly truly awful support for the big club in the city. Seems they only go to games that involve Utd.

shedka
20-08-2017, 08:45 AM
450, really??

That is an utterly tragic away following up to Pittodrie for an early season Saturday 3pm ko

Add to that our crowd of 6,060 v Brechin being more than they get for all prem games unless there is a big away crowd

Pleasing

Hoofballer
20-08-2017, 09:13 AM
All the Funsters posts on here with daft comments, just so.................POINTLESS ;D

RAM1971
20-08-2017, 09:32 AM
All the Funsters posts on here with daft comments, just so.................POINTLESS ;D

Good pun. I appreciate it!

deebuster
20-08-2017, 10:48 AM

I understand why all the posts are about us!

Camperdoon Cancellation
Admin 3.
Relegation
Punt the Pundit.

So many possibilities.
All will happen...but in which sequence

TerryTheTerror
20-08-2017, 12:09 PM

Well that doesn't beat 107 years. :)

arab81
20-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Wonder if superfan wagner was part of the epic away following yesterday.

shedboy71
20-08-2017, 01:27 PM
genuine question what is 820 days?

_JohnGotti_
20-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Gotti is in a bus station in Liverpool

hmm why would i be in liverpool when meh team's playing
let me explain it tae you and the rest oh yer match avoiding supporters how it works
eh go to every Dee gemme, H & A,prolly an alien concept fir ya,but thats what supporters do
even though i get tickets fir every Liverpool gemme, i only go when they dont clash with the Dee gemme.
hence Hoffienheim H & A.i cant get to a league gemme wi Liverpool till the Toon away 1st October because of clashes
happy to clear up the confusion.

shedka
20-08-2017, 03:39 PM
More fans consistently go to see United home and away than do fun fc, not the brightest are you? 😕😕

_JohnGotti_
20-08-2017, 03:54 PM
More fans consistently go to see United home and away than do fun fc, not the brightest are you? 😕😕
just pointing out to yer loyal fellow 'fan' that hes talking pish
anyhoo im guessing yer still on a hegh efter yer titanic battle wi The Chin
no bad start tae yer season though unbeaten and a trophy

shedboy71
20-08-2017, 04:29 PM
didnt realise you live in Liverpool John - and you get to most Dee games H&A. Thats some effort to be honest

_JohnGotti_
20-08-2017, 04:56 PM
didnt realise you live in Liverpool John - and you get to most Dee games H&A. Thats some effort to be honest

lol
just pointing out the OP is wrong
wherever Dee are playing im in that city they are playing in, not elsewhere

RAM1971
20-08-2017, 05:04 PM
lol

Definitely a strong candidate for Dee Supporter of the Year on an annual basis.

shedboy71
20-08-2017, 05:42 PM
lol

SOrry was being upfront but got wrong end of stick XD

djh1711
20-08-2017, 11:46 PM

Struggeling for an interent conection out here in the jungle, especially when a fishing boat dredges up all the communication lines!!!! Good start to the season for you guys poor for us! But as we all know the football season is a marathon not a sprint. Lets see where we all are at the end of the season. I suspect Dundee in the big league United in the championship.

Juicy Fruit
21-08-2017, 01:33 AM

Why apologise to an asshole BNB who talks shyte and spends his life on a United forum, wishing he'd been raised an Arab?

Juicy Fruit
21-08-2017, 01:35 AM

let me explain it tae you and the rest oh yer match avoiding supporters how it works
eh go to every Dee gemme, H & A,prolly an alien concept fir ya,but thats what supporters do
even though i get tickets fir every Liverpool gemme, i only go when they dont clash with the Dee gemme.
hence Hoffienheim H & A.i cant get to a league gemme wi Liverpool till the Toon away 1st October because of clashes

Pysh!

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Why apologise to an asshole BNB who talks shyte and spends his life on a United forum, wishing he'd been raised an Arab?

ill put ya DOON as ane oh the bitter anes

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Pysh!

fantastic post
would read again

Juicy Fruit
21-08-2017, 11:09 AM
fantastic post
would read again

Try the sequel.....................................Prick!

Juicy Fruit
21-08-2017, 11:12 AM
ill put ya DOON as ane oh the bitter anes

Not bitter, just fed up reading the shyte that you spout.

ahlltanyirhide
21-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Pysh!

My thoughts exactly Juicy. He's got a history of jackanory esque tales, in another he thinks he's Bruce Willis in Diehard

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Not bitter, just fed up reading the shyte that you spout.

did you neglect tae read the OP
ffs why so bitter ya won the BPC and have yer big derbys tae look forward tae

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 11:57 AM
My thoughts exactly Juicy. He's got a history of jackanory esque tales, in another he thinks he's Bruce Willis in Diehard

i was under the impression jackanory was storys made up, bit like say 'my sources tell me something's gonna happen the end of July,no wait hud on Aug,better luck next month

stokearab
21-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Looks like a few of the missing have turned up. Even DJh (Gotti was a certainty lol)

Could any missing Funsters who are reading this please turn up asap for ritual humiliation.

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Looks like a few of the missing have turned up. Even DJh (Gotti was a certainty lol)

Could any missing Funsters who are reading this please turn up asap for ritual humiliation.

talking about missing, when do you think youll actually go to a gemme,nae need fir SS and bilersuit either id imagine

stokearab
21-08-2017, 02:21 PM
talking about missing, when do you think youll actually go to a gemme,nae need fir SS and bilersuit either id imagine

Ah the old you don't go to games one! Fail! How often would you fly in to see the Fun if you lived in Valencia John?
I did manage to see 2 home games last season. When I lived there I used to go home and away, but I'm not a real supporter if I live 2000 miles away though eh?

Le Fun, always good value.

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Ah the old you don't go to games one! Fail! How often would you fly in to see the Fun if you lived in Valencia John?
I did manage to see 2 home games last season. When I lived there I used to go home and away, but I'm not a real supporter if I live 2000 miles away though eh?

Le Fun, always good value.

ive not lived there, however i lived in London for 6 months -no Dee gemme missed
Manchester 8 months -no Dee gemme missed
Liverpool 11 months or so -no Dee gemme missed
and Berlin 7 months -no Dee gemme missed
and various others

nae excuses fir flying fir 2 hours with flights under £30 return and no occasionally going tae a gemme

TerryTheTerror
21-08-2017, 03:02 PM
ive not lived there, however i lived in London for 6 months -no Dee gemme missed
and various others

nae excuses fir flying fir 2 hours with flights under £30 return and no occasionally going tae a gemme

No excuses for missing a match because you aren't in the country? :?

OTF

GFLower
21-08-2017, 03:08 PM
and various others

My first thought is to say who the fcuk cares if you go to Fun games home and away.

Second thought, why are you on Arab Mad drivelling this crap you think any of us are interested?

Mind you, drivel seems to be in the DNA when you see the Nelms on the back of the Tele tonight spouting nonsense.

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 03:11 PM
No excuses for missing a match because you aren't in the country? :?

OTF
trigger,when yer in europe its too easy to say ya cannae go to gemmes
ffs Berlin schonefield tae glesgae is under 1 hour and available from £9, which is quicker and cheaper than the Ellenbank bus fae dee-gla
thons a fact

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 03:18 PM
My first thought is to say who the fcuk cares if you go to Fun games home and away.

Second thought, why are you on Arab Mad drivelling this crap you think any of us are interested?

Mind you, drivel seems to be in the DNA when you see the Nelms on the back of the Tele tonight spouting nonsense.

not asking ya tae care,just if someone is gonna call me out,its best they dont blether ****e
2nd thought as above i was basically invited.when i last checked there were a few Dabs next door commenting on a non DAB post including a MOD :)
dont read DC Thampson due to thier hounding of familys on social media and doorstepping when a family has lost one of their own and then go ahead and make ****e up

TerryTheTerror
21-08-2017, 03:35 PM
ffs Berlin schonefield tae glesgae is under 1 hour and available from £9, which is quicker and cheaper than the Ellenbank bus fae dee-gla
thons a fact

Fair play if that's what you want to spend your time/money on but it's a bit much to be critical of someone who doesn't. Two guys I work with are fans of the fun, live in and around Dundee, but didn't go to the last derby at Dens ("I'll watch on TV"). Go figure....

GingerPetric
21-08-2017, 03:39 PM
You are needing to factor in the checking in time at the airport, travel time to the Fun Dome from Glasgow, and the reverse journey. That's a true labour of love to watch the Fun!

stokearab
21-08-2017, 03:44 PM
not asking ya tae care,just if someone is gonna call me out,its best they dont blether ****e
2nd thought as above i was basically invited.when i last checked there were a few Dabs next door commenting on a non DAB post including a MOD :)
dont read DC Thampson due to thier hounding of familys on social media and doorstepping when a family has lost one of their own and then go ahead and make ****e up

Still getting the headaches I see.

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Still getting the headaches I see.

no,but i get what yer getting at
cos yer not here in Dundee yer prolly not aware of what those ****s are like at DC chasing efter storys that just arent there after a death hounding family/friends when they need to grieve(countless occasions)

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Fair play if that's what you want to spend your time/money on but it's a bit much to be critical of someone who doesn't. Two guys I work with are fans of the fun, live in and around Dundee, but didn't go to the last derby at Dens ("I'll watch on TV"). Go figure....
yea i dont get that
never seen Dee on live tv once

tHeArAb
21-08-2017, 04:01 PM
thons a fact

£9.....stop talking utter ****ing nonsense.

Charlie arab
21-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Take it your a single man JG or have a very understanding wife. "I'm awa to the fitba dear, whars meh passport"

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 04:10 PM
£9.....stop talking utter ****ing nonsense.

its not nonsense, you just know when too book it.its dearer now £12-£14

https://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/berl/uk/cheapest-flights-from-berlin-to-united-kingdom.html?adults=1&children=0&adultsv2=1&childrenv2=&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=0&preferdirects=true&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false&oym=1709

yer right phucking talking nonsense again

TerryTheTerror
21-08-2017, 04:17 PM
So, using stoke as an example on that site, Valencia to Glasgow is only available Friday and Monday. Each flight ranging from £21 - £91. He'd need to also travel to and from Glasgow and also stay somewhere for a couple of nights. Let's be realistic, it's going to cost a fortune, hardly doable every week (maybe for you, who knows).

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 04:27 PM
So, using stoke as an example on that site, Valencia to Glasgow is only available Friday and Monday. Each flight ranging from £21 - £91. He'd need to also travel to and from Glasgow and also stay somewhere for a couple of nights. Let's be realistic, it's going to cost a fortune, hardly doable every week (maybe for you, who knows).

valencia isnt really a major airport hub but £21 to glasgow is 1 round oh drinks,hardly expensive
i believe i said occasionally not every week,

shedboy71
21-08-2017, 05:08 PM
OYF - this thread has gone all ESE/Tek car crashesque.

Lots of circumstances cant goto games. Ive not missed a game regularly for years (and i lve closer to carlisle than glasgow). I havent been this season - thats because of serious illness in my family. Also some folk have young kids and a knock oot wife who promises blow job Saturday (but rarely delivers!). Kids and being abroad or in a different city certainly contribute.

I lived abroad for 5 years and flew back for a game once (1-2 st mirren when we were in dire straights and thomson scored). Just once - ok it was phucking australia but come on.

No debate here John - you are a top Dee supporter. Stoke is no less a top Arab than when i was standing in the p!ssing rain at morton last season (affshore had bailed oot to the pub if recall ;D).

Crowd debates and now superfan debates? Dinnae get it myself.

SRYB and FTD

ahlltanyirhide
21-08-2017, 05:25 PM
and various others

Aye, it's usual for dodgy kunts to keep moving around like that, can't stay in one place very long coz the locals suss you out

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 05:31 PM
OYF - this thread has gone all ESE/Tek car crashesque.

Lots of circumstances cant goto games. Ive not missed a game regularly for years (and i lve closer to carlisle than glasgow). I havent been this season - thats because of serious illness in my family. Also some folk have young kids and a knock oot wife who promises blow job Saturday (but rarely delivers!). Kids and being abroad or in a different city certainly contribute.

I lived abroad for 5 years and flew back for a game once (1-2 st mirren when we were in dire straights and thomson scored). Just once - ok it was phucking australia but come on.

No debate here John - you are a top Dee supporter. Stoke is no less a top Arab than when i was standing in the p!ssing rain at morton last season (affshore had bailed oot to the pub if recall ;D).

Crowd debates and now superfan debates? Dinnae get it myself.

SRYB and FTD

ill gie ya australia
anyway it was only a windup efter OP suggested i wasnae at gemme

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Aye, it's usual for dodgy kunts to keep moving around like that, can't stay in one place very long coz the locals suss you out

true story ehm a geezer

shedboy71
21-08-2017, 05:34 PM
ill gie ya australia
anyway it was only a windup efter OP suggested i wasnae at gemme

Ken - no issues. You still at Liverpool bus station like ;D

_JohnGotti_
21-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Ken - no issues. You still at Liverpool bus station like ;D

very rarely at liverpool bus station
got my own bench at lime street and shudehill manchester

tHeArAb
21-08-2017, 06:07 PM
its not nonsense, you just know when too book it.its dearer now £12-£14

https://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/berl/uk/cheapest-flights-from-berlin-to-united-kingdom.html?adults=1&children=0&adultsv2=1&childrenv2=&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=0&preferdirects=true&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false&oym=1709

yer right phucking talking nonsense again
£12? What, u flying into London aye? Oh aye, I see the £14 flight now. Except it's on a ****ing Tuesday. Fits in well with a Saturday game that one.

huntedbyafreak
21-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Absolute GOLD in this thread.

shedboy71
21-08-2017, 06:50 PM
its just phucking mint hunted

RaysRedEye
21-08-2017, 08:20 PM
I'm beginning to believe you got an axe in your hade John as you have obvious signs of brain damage.

tHeArAb
21-08-2017, 08:21 PM
XD

stokearab
21-08-2017, 11:32 PM
XD

Where's Greetin 😆

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 12:43 AM
I'm beginning to believe you got an axe in your hade John as you have obvious signs of brain damage.

oh ya got me there
youve had ah night and you've come up wi that
you stay classy ya hear
i used to be like that..............then i reached the age oh 10
never mind though im sure youll get there some day

deebuster
22-08-2017, 05:28 AM
oh ya got me there
youve had ah night and you've come up wi that
you stay classy ya hear
i used to be like that..............then i reached the age oh 10
never mind though im sure youll get there some day

Howdyano get a lift from thon Dee that used to post on Bigot Mad.?

Was he no a KLM pilot?

Arabdownsouth
22-08-2017, 06:15 AM
valencia isnt really a major airport hub but £21 to glasgow is 1 round oh drinks,hardly expensive

I believe you said every single game, home and away. So that would include trips to places such as Inverness and Dingwall yes? Your words were ' no Dee's game missed' I believe?

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 12:38 PM
I believe you said every single game, home and away. So that would include trips to places such as Inverness and Dingwall yes? Your words were ' no Dee's game missed' I believe?

oh ffs someones no been reading this threed closely enough

Arabdownsouth
22-08-2017, 12:46 PM
oh ffs someones no been reading this threed closely enough

Did you say it or not? I believe the answer is yes. I think the main point here is that you're an absolute clown. Seriously the lengths you go to to try to prove you're not full of ****, well they just make you look more full of **** than ever. Do you not even see how utterly mental you sound?

Arabdownsouth
22-08-2017, 12:49 PM
and various others

Exhibit A

Arabdownsouth
22-08-2017, 12:50 PM

Exhibit B

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Exhibit B

phucking hell are you seriously struggling to read

Exhibit A im talking aboot a match avoider fae valencia occasionally going tae a gemme

Exhibit B refers to myself

its no rocket science

now when's yer next gemme ?

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 01:28 PM

oh heres exhibit C ya phucking bitter belter

TerryTheTerror
22-08-2017, 01:45 PM
oh heres exhibit C ya phucking bitter belter

JG, I have no issue with you coming on here to debate things. I do have an issue with you coming here and slagging posters off though. Please give it a rest eh?

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 01:56 PM
JG, I have no issue with you coming on here to debate things. I do have an issue with you coming here and slagging posters off though. Please give it a rest eh?

Trigger.seriously.im sure you read the personal **** i get which is far worse, wouldnt dream of doin that mehself
have i missed you calling them out............na cos their DABS.it shouldnt matter what team they support

TerryTheTerror
22-08-2017, 02:09 PM
I think you need to remember this is a board primarily for Arabs, so calling most of us b******s is a bit off.

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 02:52 PM
I think you need to remember this is a board primarily for Arabs, so calling most of us b******s is a bit off.

so that'll be a no then
look if yer gonna get a DAB to make a threed about Dees you're gonna get guests coming on and you should expect slaggings ect and the vast majority of ya's can take it
then you have some bitter DABS who moan like phuck ie get this funster to phuck, shouldnae allowed to post and generally seething like phuck
see those seething *******s heres a phucking thought DONT read the threed if it involves the Premier/Biggest club oh the city as there is plenty of DAB only topics which i wouldnt comment on so ya winnae need to read me
anyway thats me fir now as got to get ready to go DOON south fir a gemme and as ya can imagine in this day and age is a nightmare tae dae eh dinnae ken how eh manage it

TerryTheTerror
22-08-2017, 03:12 PM
so that'll be a no then
look if yer gonna get a DAB to make a threed about Dees you're gonna get guests coming on and you should expect slaggings ect and the vast majority of ya's can take it
then you have some bitter DABS who moan like phuck ie get this funster to phuck, shouldnae allowed to post and generally seething like phuck
see those seething *******s heres a phucking thought DONT read the threed if it involves the Premier/Biggest club oh the city as there is plenty of DAB only topics which i wouldnt comment on so ya winnae need to read me
anyway thats me fir now as got to get ready to go DOON south fir a gemme and as ya can imagine in this day and age is a nightmare tae dae eh dinnae ken how eh manage it

I'M objecting to you blanket calling all our posters b******s on OUR fans forum. I'm politely asking you to stop doing it and, stop being generally abusive.

Juicy Fruit
22-08-2017, 03:25 PM
so that'll be a no then

Cheerio John !!

deebuster
22-08-2017, 04:12 PM
so that'll be a no then

Whats the hourly rate for your carer?

Do they accompany you to the games?

Genuine questions.

shedboy71
22-08-2017, 04:17 PM
I'M objecting to you blanket calling all our posters b******s on OUR fans forum. I'm politely asking you to stop doing it and, stop being generally abusive.

Its a fair point Terry. Wouldnt last 2 seconds on dee mad if we we called them the wee hvns or derry whank4rs. So to use DAB in every post is just phucking tedious.

ahlltanyirhide
22-08-2017, 05:16 PM

Well said T, the fat lying kunt is sailing pretty close to the wind if you ask me :P

ahlltanyirhide
22-08-2017, 05:18 PM
so that'll be a no then

Dinnae mind of any kunt inviting you on here ya walloper, and invites are what guests usually get, so do one ya crackpot

stokearab
22-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Dinnae mind of any kunt inviting you on here ya walloper, and invites are what guests usually get, so do one ya crackpot

As The_Guy would say great thread this.
Some right fun meltdown 😆

shedboy71
22-08-2017, 08:15 PM
wtf stoke you should be online getting yer flight to glasgow sorted for saturday - Paisley you can just walk across m8!!

Unfortunately the cheapest i could get ya was £200 and you would need an overnight Friday - i would put you up but i like to walk around ma hoose naked in the morning so you need to be kl wi that.

Kids hate it like...

stokearab
22-08-2017, 08:35 PM
wtf stoke you should be online getting yer flight to glasgow sorted for saturday - Paisley you can just walk across m8!!

Unfortunately the cheapest i could get ya was £200 and you would need an overnight Friday - i would put you up but i like to walk around ma hoose naked in the morning so you need to be kl wi that.

Kids hate it like...

When I was in Australia I never missed a match home or away. Used to get up before I went to bed, got the Quantas £29 return, it arrived the day before I took off. When I got back on the Friday I just got on the next one out so I'd be in time for the next game 😅

stokearab
22-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Last time I was in Paisley it was a freezing cold Boxing Day. 0-0 iirc but can't be certain as still getting treatment for the hypothermia

shedboy71
22-08-2017, 08:57 PM
When I was in Australia I never missed a match home or away. Used to get up before I went to bed, got the Quantas £29 return, it arrived the day before I took off. When I got back on the Friday I just got on the next one out so I'd be in time for the next game ��

well nowadays its just so easy its a bad sign of superfandomebullsh!tmadeupgangstap!sh if you dont mate.

Paisley is freezing - or is it frosty. Anyway they like their knives in paisley

RAM1971
22-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Well said T, the fat lying kunt is sailing pretty close to the wind if you ask me :P

Alts my dear pal, watch your language. Let's have less of the the, okay?

skarne1
24-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Gotti will be easy to recognise at the next Derby. Just look oot for the tube in the Derry with a 3 sizes too wee Liverpool tap with ROBERTSON on the back.

ahlltanyirhide
24-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Gotti will be easy to recognise at the next Derby. Just look oot for the tube in the Derry with a 3 sizes too wee Liverpool tap with ROBERTSON on the back.

Aye, and a red hand with a black line through it