PDA

View Full Version : If we lose tomorrow

Nufc24Mag
19-08-2017, 08:44 PM
I will be f*cking slating Ashley on here. Just so u know in advance....:mad:

ashingtoon62
19-08-2017, 09:28 PM

Yee will have Pboro after yee!! with derogatory remarks like that marrar..XDXDXD

ex_pat_magpie
19-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Yee will have Pboro after yee!! with derogatory remarks like that marrar..XDXDXD

He'll have the pins out all ready sharpened and aimed. B)

Nufc24Mag
20-08-2017, 12:02 AM
He'll have the pins out all ready sharpened and aimed. B)

I guarantee Rafa will get stick off him, if Joselu plays he will be sh*te good job shelvey is banned.....

Jammy89
20-08-2017, 12:58 AM
XD

I could see it happening sadly.

Unfortunately shelvey has ****ed us and we need to sort that, plus we'll be facing a Huddersfield side high on confidence.

Here is hoping for the win though.

ghostrider
20-08-2017, 05:54 AM

And if we don't lose you will be praising him. Is this correct?
Or will you simply say nothing until we do lose so you can then go into a rant about him?

How about something like.
"If we win tomorrow, I'll be over the moon."
Or
"If we get a decent result and the new players play well, it'll boost me right up in the optimism department."

Stuff like that would be much easier on your system, especially after just one game in which we actually played well.

You see, hate Ashley and Charnley all you want to. You have a choice to do that. But just remember one thing. Your hatred spoils your own enjoyment of any Newcastle United team that gets put before you.
Rafa isn't the only manager that doesn't get all promises delivered.

sherwoodmag
20-08-2017, 07:07 AM
We lost both our first two games last season,away to Fulham and home to Huddersfield.Did you moan then.

pboromag
20-08-2017, 08:27 AM

rafa is either very nieve ,stupid or ****e

he took ashleys money and thanked him for the job when he didnt do what he came here to do and keep s up

he was happy with the money ash gave him last season and dint question ash at the beggining

its not like its his first season with ash

i just think he is getting in his excuses for his dull negative footy that he plays that will get sussed at this level

Nufc24Mag
20-08-2017, 12:11 PM
i just think he is getting in his excuses for his dull negative footy that he plays that will get sussed at this level

The same kind of style that tony pulis has been Sussed at playing? U make me laugh:D

pboromag
20-08-2017, 12:18 PM
The same kind of style that tony pulis has been Sussed at playing? U make me laugh:D

have you watched pullis side lately

plays a different footy than he did when he took over
because he has adapted

dont see him whinging every week that his chairman doesnt support him or he cant compete

he gets on with it and is doing a fine job for a team like theres

Nufc24Mag
20-08-2017, 12:24 PM
have you watched pullis side lately

plays a different footy than he did when he took over
because he has adapted

dont see him whinging every week that his chairman doesnt support him or he cant compete

he gets on with it and is doing a fine job for a team like theres

He has a right to whing when we see clubs like huddersfield Watford West Ham ect break transfer record after another while we sign £10m player or £5m players

pboromag
20-08-2017, 12:28 PM
He has a right to whing when we see clubs like huddersfield Watford West Ham ect break transfer record after another while we sign £10m player or £5m players

watford and west ham both bigger clubs than us and bot both have the money from last season
stupid argument really

huddersfield have played the market well

used their connections

rafa has used his

jacapus
20-08-2017, 01:13 PM
watford and west ham both bigger clubs than us and bot both have the money from last season
stupid argument really

used their connections

rafa has used his
It is patently obvious watching this game that we are in dire need of a creative midfield player/left wing back & decent striker !

Nufc24Mag
20-08-2017, 01:38 PM
stupid argument really

used their connections

rafa has used his
West Ham and Watford bigger clubs than us? Don't make me laugh they are just clubs that are rub properly

Jammy89
20-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Thats the issue. How we're run, something i can't see being changed.

Nufc24Mag
20-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Thats the issue. How we're run, something i can't see being changed.

We are the 7th biggest club in the prem, but since Ashley took over we have been over taken by so many clubs like Bournemouth Watford stoke Southampton West Ham West Brom and it will never change till he f*cks off if I was Rafa i would resign tonight he shouldn't have to work with sh*te

jacapus
20-08-2017, 02:20 PM
We are the 7th biggest club in the prem, but since Ashley took over we have been over taken by so many clubs like Bournemouth Watford stoke Southampton West Ham West Brom and it will never change till he f*cks off if I was Rafa i would resign tonight he shouldn't have to work with sh*te

Feckin Huddersfield........ better in every department ffs

Nufc24Mag
20-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Feckin Huddersfield........ better in every department ffs

Is what happens when u have a owner like we do, only one way this is going and that's Rafa leaving us going down and us staying down

Ragatino
20-08-2017, 02:23 PM
Dog ****e.

Nailed on Relegation form.

Gayle is not Premier league quality - totally useless