PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Praet

Ragatino
19-08-2017, 09:11 PM
In for this fella apparently.

Could do a lot worse.

https://www.clubcall.com/newcastle-united/newcastle-in-for-sampdoria-star---report-1860228.html

gogz_86
20-08-2017, 09:27 PM

Could do a lot worse.

https://www.clubcall.com/newcastle-united/newcastle-in-for-sampdoria-star---report-1860228.html

Definitely has the talent....but the reality is that we will be linked with all sorts of players at this stage but we will only get any in if we manage to ship a few out....and at this point....we have many mercenaries deciding to sit on their inflated wages and see their career out...

Hanley had the opportunity to go but wages have been a stumbling block...same for Lazaar, rivière, colback, saivet, haidara

Selfish mercenaries should atleast have the audacity to think about the betterment of the club and more importantly the betterment of their career

Jammy89
20-08-2017, 09:31 PM
The betterment of their future though is to sit on the wages and then sign for a free with a signing on bonus etc. when contract runs out.

I fully agree with the principle of your point though. It's not getting rid that is shafting us.

Zippity
20-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Definitely has the talent....but the reality is that we will be linked with all sorts of players at this stage but we will only get any in if we manage to ship a few out....and at this point....we have many mercenaries deciding to sit on their inflated wages and see their career out...

Hanley had the opportunity to go but wages have been a stumbling block...same for Lazaar, rivière, colback, saivet, haidara

Selfish mercenaries should atleast have the audacity to think about the betterment of the club and more importantly the betterment of their career

They've lost all touch with reality. Most of them have made more in the short time with us than any of us will make in our lives...COMBINED!! but still they want more.

Greedy ****s.

ex_pat_magpie
20-08-2017, 09:48 PM

Could do a lot worse.

He's supposed to be the new Eden Hazard so that puts him outside of our reach. That is if he's going to cost more than £10M no matter how good his potential is.

Nufc24Mag
20-08-2017, 10:42 PM
He's supposed to be the new Eden Hazard so that puts him outside of our reach. That is if he's going to cost more than £10M no matter how good his potential is.

They will want about £20m Ashley will offer £7m 57pence and a pair of Slazenger trainers......

Jammy89
21-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Don't think he'd go as high as pair of trainers XD

Ragatino
21-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Don't think he'd go as high as pair of trainers XD

According to the chocolate 'star' toilet rag the bid is accepted.

I guess the slazzi clog sweetener has swung the deal :D

Fingers crossed Penfold doesn't f*ck it up!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/639068/Newcastle-transfer-news-Dennis-Praet-Sampdoria-video-highlights

Zippity
21-08-2017, 08:54 PM
They can have Riviere for free...I'm sure they need a boot cleaner. >:)

Jammy89
21-08-2017, 09:02 PM
They can have Riviere for free...I'm sure they need a boot cleaner. >:)

XD

Whilst i'd like to believe - the source being the Star doesn't fill me with hope and their source doesn't seem to have any link with Sampdoria. In fact he's a Lazio fan according to his bio. Although he does work for a football news website.

sherwoodmag
22-08-2017, 10:18 AM
This story is still running,Talksport say the Toon are confident of agreeing a deal.

pboromag
22-08-2017, 10:39 AM

just a reminder
we have spent 12 mill this window on a sub

so im sure if needed we could squeeze to 10 mill

pboromag
22-08-2017, 10:43 AM
the ddialy starr
apparently the north east fans are weighing in on this

and an anderlechct supporter once said after another player he probably has the most potential
went to sampdoria gets one assist and one goal in a team finished 10th in the italian league

start weighing in lads

some of the comments from i pressume another footy board

Could be worth a shot during a difficult transfer window.”

Another said: “It’s alright having a wide man, we just need a guy up top to put his crosses in the onion bag.”

But another questioned his credentials, claiming he would add nothing to a team already stifled for creativity.

“He had a spark when he started out with Anderlecht but now he's just garbage,” a third comment read.

jacapus
22-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Didn't he star in Robin of Sherwood............... Sherwoodmag ?????????????????

sherwoodmag
22-08-2017, 11:33 AM
Didn't he star in Robin of Sherwood............... Sherwoodmag ????????????????? Never seen it.