PDA

View Full Version : A little concerning

yubbywelch
20-08-2017, 01:25 AM
I've only seen the highlights, and even though our young attacking options looked amazing, for the second week (unsure what the first games stats were) but we had around 39% possession, and we are still leaking too many goals, Terry whats going on?

stateside
20-08-2017, 02:43 AM
Yeah. Bruce calling the criticism nonsense is a bit premature. Nobody will be calling for his head after this win, but we have two tough games in midweek and if we can't beat Wigan with second string players how does he expect the squad to battle for the title?

Terry may not be fully ready to play. Just a thought as he missed most of last season. Amavi was absolutely awful after his lengthy absence

yubbywelch
20-08-2017, 09:38 AM
I must admit I did question whether or not Terry would be fit enough, just thought his experience would hide the lack if so

dazzyowen
20-08-2017, 09:50 AM
I've got used to us having crap possession stats to be honest.

As for the defence ? Well time will tell but certainly does seem like we're gonna be a "you score 2 we'll score 3" kinda team eh.

Exiledvillan
20-08-2017, 10:01 AM
I just think, in trying to be superman, doing everything, JT leaves gaps where he should be. He reminds me of that character off ‘Little Britain’, writes the theme tuooon, sing the theme tuooon etc. I was watching him in the warm up, (JT that is, not Little Britain), during the game and in yesterday's case, when Naaaarich took 20 mins for half time, he was constantly talking, encouraging, putting an arm around our right back, *******ing the bench (I kid you not). The sooner he can stamp his pedigree on this club and get on with his own game the better.
We’re all sitting back expecting miracles, they don’t just happen, they take time, hard work and luck.

JT is doing fine, so stop looking for the sky to fall in folks. After all, it’ll only be an acorn, just ask ‘Chicken Licken’, else you could end up in ‘Foxy Loxy’s’ belly.

stateside
20-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Dennis Waterman!!!!

Thank you for the JT report. That's what we don't get from the media. We just hear when they think he is trying to get the Villa player manager job or visiting sick Chelsea players in their dressing room. :-)