PDA

View Full Version : First half

Geordie_Jacko
20-08-2017, 01:16 PM
First 25 minutes I was getting a tad worried but think we've slowly started to find our shape a bit. Some of Elliot's field kicking is sloppy to say the least and think Hayden and Merino have struggled at times to boss the CM but both doing okay. Hopefully a couple of positive subs early in the second half and we may well start finding gaps and nick this one. Oh and does nobody do a match thread anymore or is it just not showing up on my phone?

jacapus
20-08-2017, 01:18 PM
First 25 minutes I was getting a tad worried but think we've slowly started to find our shape a bit. Some of Elliot's field kicking is sloppy to say the least and think Hayden and Merino have struggled at times to boss the CM but both doing okay. Hopefully a couple of positive subs early in the second half and we may well start finding gaps and nick this one. Oh and does nobody do a match thread anymore or is it just not showing up on my phone?

Pile of utter shyte imho. Get the front 2 off !!!!!!!

Geordie_Jacko
20-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Apart from Perez little layoff for Ritchie him and Gayle haven't done anything I agree think I'd keep Gayle on but maybe swap Perez for Diame or Joselu

Nufc24Mag
20-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Apart from Perez little layoff for Ritchie him and Gayle haven't done anything I agree think I'd keep Gayle on but maybe swap Perez for Diame or Joselu

I forgot Diame played for us till I read something about him yesterday

Geordie_Jacko
20-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Lol think he's been hiding so Rafa doesn't try get shot. I'm not his biggest fan but on his day he can produce.

MidsMagpie
20-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Gayle and Perez off Mitrovic and Joselu on but what a shock no changes at HT

Geordie_Jacko
20-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Yeah I expected no changes tbh just hope he doesn't leave it to long to make a couple

jacapus
20-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Yeah I expected no changes tbh just hope he doesn't leave it to long to make a couple
.... & there we have it .... shyte

Geordie_Jacko
20-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Your right there

MidsMagpie
20-08-2017, 01:40 PM
is he trying to get us a spanish 11 why leave perez on he is rubbish, Mitrovic and Joselu together would work this defence

Geordie_Jacko
20-08-2017, 01:48 PM
I no and having Perez as our main striker is just embarrassing

toonlegend
20-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Lol think he's been hiding so Rafa doesn't try get shot. I'm not his biggest fan but on his day he can produce.

i've never seen him have his day yet though.

ive never really seen what diame gives to us....... i just don't get him at all. never have done

Davearmy
20-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Speaking of Diame he calls himself a professional footballer! the absolute state of what he did near the end of the game he literally almost tripped over the ball and couldn't control it when he wasn't even being pressured. Then he just kicks the ball straight to a Huddersfield player and just stands and watches it!!! He should be fecking ashamed.

No wonder he was in the papers this morning saying he wants to stay and fight for his place because he knows he's robbing a wage and no one would be fecking stupid enough to sign him.