PDA

View Full Version : Match ratings

irish_pie
20-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Please could somebody put up the match ratings from yesterday.... its my favorite post of the week to read... and i promise there's a pint in it the next time i'm over :)

kill_the_drum
21-08-2017, 06:34 AM
I give them all 8/10.
I didn't go to the game.
Mine's a pint of Guinness please!

Wedgie_pie
21-08-2017, 09:20 AM
I went, but couldn't read the numbers on the shirts so cannot give a fair rating score ;D....but I agree with what "kill the drum" said. Don't drink pints so can I have a bottle of Bottega White Gold Vino di Poeti Pinot Nero please...

irish_pie
21-08-2017, 10:01 AM
I went, but couldn't read the numbers on the shirts so cannot give a fair rating score ;D....but I agree with what "kill the drum" said. Don't drink pints so can I have a bottle of Bottega White Gold Vino di Poeti Pinot Nero please...

In the post Wedgie :)

irish_pie
21-08-2017, 10:02 AM
I give them all 8/10.
I didn't go to the game.
Mine's a pint of Guinness please!

How can anyone drink that muck!!! i know its shocking coming from an irishman but its awful stuff

kill_the_drum
21-08-2017, 10:50 AM
How can anyone drink that muck!!! i know its shocking coming from an irishman but its awful stuff

I'll drink anything if someone else is buying!

Steward
21-08-2017, 01:25 PM

Really Irish, I was prescibed A small can a night on the NHS, when I spent a few months in Hospital. A few years ago tho

irish_pie
21-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Really Irish, I was prescibed A small can a night on the NHS, when I spent a few months in Hospital. A few years ago tho

To be honest Steward my brother is very ill at the moment and his doctor actually told him to drink it also... must be something behind it i suppose :)

Steward
21-08-2017, 03:48 PM
To be honest Steward my brother is very ill at the moment and his doctor actually told him to drink it also... must be something behind it i suppose :)

I've been told to drink it rather than lager, due to me not having any intestines. I actually don't mind it.

Freeman25
21-08-2017, 03:57 PM
I'd say 7/10's for pretty much everyone, I don't really think anyone stood out particularly, everyone just had a solid game, Grant made a couple of mistakes, Hawkridge played quite well first half, Brisley and Duffy both did their best to keep Akinfenwa quiet and Hewitt and Yates were both solid too.

Don't think I could name a man of the match.

macstop
21-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Thought Duffy just shaded it 7.5 all the rest 7, apart from Stead 6, also thought KN should of changed the subs after the first goal in stead of waiting 20 minutes, imo.