PDA

View Full Version : Somebody please explain...

gogz_86
20-08-2017, 08:41 PM
I have always wondered why Newcastle mainly scout in Europe...

Why don't we scout players directly from South American clubs....you get the best lot coming from there into Europe...

i think it's a cheaper market and less risky....

Tevez and mascherano were signed by hammers...and they're many more that flood the la liga....

toonlegend
20-08-2017, 08:44 PM
isn't it impossible to get work permits unless they are already internationals, which means they have already been picked up by someone else by then/cost too much

Zippity
20-08-2017, 08:52 PM
I have always wondered why Newcastle mainly scout in Europe...

Why don't we scout players directly from South American clubs....you get the best lot coming from there into Europe...

i think it's a cheaper market and less risky....

Tevez and mascherano were signed by hammers...and they're many more that flood the la liga....

Bloody hell...welcome back!

Zippity
20-08-2017, 08:58 PM
It's good to see you back on, man. Where you been?

gogz_86
20-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Cheers zippity....I only appear in dire times...sad state of affairs just when we finally have the right manager...

gogz_86
20-08-2017, 09:00 PM
isn't it impossible to get work permits unless they are already internationals, which means they have already been picked up by someone else by then/cost too much

I never knew that....that's a really tough set of immigration laws...

gogz_86
20-08-2017, 09:02 PM
It's good to see you back on, man. Where you been?

I've always been on but mainly just reading....the numbers on here have dropped quite a bit...where's rubber, bobbyv, zoggz...haven't been posting on here for a while

ex_pat_magpie
20-08-2017, 09:05 PM
I've always been on but mainly just reading....the numbers on here have dropped quite a bit...where's rubber, bobbyv, zoggz...haven't been posting on here for a while

Zogg's is on now and again after a bit of an absence.

gogz_86
20-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Zogg's is on now and again after a bit of an absence.

Cj the Aussie has been absent as well...toonfalifekevbroon?

Jammy89
20-08-2017, 09:18 PM

Rubber has real life stuff going on but does read occasionally just doesn't post.

Good to see you back though.

June is right about the immigration rules though. Also lots of South American players have the 3rd party ownership which is't allowed in prem which means the club has to buy the play in one hit off 3 or more parties which can whack the price up.

gogz_86
20-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Rubber has real life stuff going on but does read occasionally just doesn't post.

Good to see you back though.

June is right about the immigration rules though. Also lots of South American players have the 3rd party ownership which is't allowed in prem which means the club has to buy the play in one hit off 3 or more parties which can whack the price up.

That's really messed up...Fifa should look into such...

Zippity
20-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Cj the Aussie has been absent as well...toonfalifekevbroon?

Kev posts infrequently and CJ hasn't been on in ages.