PDA

View Full Version : I can forgive Rafa

sherwoodmag
21-08-2017, 09:45 AM
For saying we are not ready for the Prem.He is sending a strong message to Ashley.
However there are some on here whinging after 2 games,a defeat when down to 10 men by the team that were second last season and a 1-0 away defeat to a team that had torn Palace apart last week.
We lost our first 2 games last season as well but Rafa got it right and got us promoted as champions,in Rafa I trust.

ghostrider
21-08-2017, 10:26 AM
In Rafa I will trust if he stops being so frigging negative.
He's acting like a weakling at times and stubborn at other times.

1-0 down to a beatable Huddersfield team at their place and he brings on Joselu and takes off Gayle.
It makes no sense to do that when you are chasing points against a beatable team like this.

If it was against Man Utd or someone, away, I'd have a bit more sympathy for him.

I do trust that he will do the right thing and get it right enough for us to get safe sooner rather than later, so we can plug on.
I just hope he doesn't spend too much time making excuses if he stays negative, by making out we aren't ready for this and that, because it's a bullcrap cop out.

The premier league is filled with half the teams who aren't ready, in that case.
The game is played with human beings who are paid good money. They're all ready to compete, no matter what.

ex_pat_magpie
21-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Didn't he take off Gayle to protect his hamstrings?

Zippity
21-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Didn't he take off Gayle to protect his hamstrings?

And because he was playing like a drain...

smorgan86
21-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Gayle came off because he was complete garbage. 2 strikers should have been played though.

pboromag
21-08-2017, 02:48 PM
he brings on a winger he payed 12 mill for and takes of a striker

why not play 2 up front for the last 15

he is so negative if it was any other manager going into the last 15 minutes away from home against someone we will be battling relegation with and he takes a striker of and leaves one up front hewould get destroyed

both games have been a stroll in the park for the opposition

you cant play one up front and no attacking wing backs or creativity in the middle