PDA

View Full Version : In Other News..

Davearmy
21-08-2017, 10:55 AM
The draw for the next round of the league cup will be at 4:15 AM on Thursday morning this is what i read about it.

So the draw will be made at a convenient 11.15am in China (Beijing) but with a seven hour difference it means 4.15am on Thursday morning for people in the UK.

The things these kunts will do to get a sponsor on a sh!t cup is pathetic tbh the next thing we will be playing Premier league games at 3 AM because it's sponsored by a martian on fecking mars.

Zippity
21-08-2017, 11:00 AM
If true, it's pathetic.

ghostrider
21-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Aye.
The devil has a choke hold and will not let go.
Enjoy what you know of what your club and football was all about, because in a few decades it will not resemble anything you bought into.

Davearmy
21-08-2017, 11:02 AM
If true, it's pathetic.

Seems to be true. And you're right it is pathetic.

Davearmy
21-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Aye.
Enjoy what you know of what your club and football was all about, because in a few decades it will not resemble anything you bought into.

Yup i know that there is people pushing for clubs to play Premier League games abroad also and the day that happens football is fecked.

Zippity
21-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Seems to be true. And you're right it is pathetic.

From the same folk who want the 39th game too, I'd imagine. :mad:

Davearmy
21-08-2017, 11:12 AM
From the same folk who want the 39th game too, I'd imagine. :mad:

Hahahaha club kits will be unrecognisable and covered in sponsors soon man just watch.

Zippity
21-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Hahahaha club kits will be unrecognisable and covered in sponsors soon man just watch.

Yikes-I never even thought of that. Aye, they'll look like rugby league kits with sponsorship everywhere. Different colours too.

That'd be me out, like.

Jammy89
21-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Aye.

Sadly think you're right ghost.

Although i think it'll end up a super league of top level clubs in their respective divisions (plus probs all prem clubs in london) and then everybody else will have the prem etc. The money will fall out of it though and several clubs will go bankrupt but the money lunacy will have broken.