PDA

View Full Version : Bra Check At Stevenage v Grimsby Saturday.

Ericsladkilnhurst
21-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Female football fans had to show their bra's, & have any underwiring felt to gain access to the Stevenage v Grimsby fixture last Saturday.
Grimsby Town trust have sent a letter to Stevenage regarding this issue, whilst the check was done by female stewards, it was in front of other supporters, including men & male stewards, which is a gross invasion of privacy, the letter states when sent to Stevenage by the Grimsby Town Supporters Trust.

Any cross dresses at NYS will have to watch out, in case this check starts at the ground. :P

Pocket rocket
21-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Tbf
It's hard to tell if some of our away supporters are male or female.
Normally the ones with the tattoos spelt correctly are females.

millertop
21-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Tbf
It's hard to tell if some of our away supporters are male or female.
Normally the ones with the tattoos spelt correctly are females.

It's hard to tell if some are even human :O

Grist_To_The_Mill
21-08-2017, 05:44 PM
There's an easy solution, wear a burkha and you will pass through unmolested

Lolmorgan
21-08-2017, 06:29 PM
What's the world coming to,we will finish up with more fecking stewards than fans.

fc_miller
21-08-2017, 06:40 PM
http://www.marinerstrust.co.uk/mariners-trust-letter-to-stevenage-f-c/
Letter of complaint here

Lolmorgan
21-08-2017, 06:47 PM
I would love to see the reply well done Grimsby.

TONY316
21-08-2017, 07:01 PM
The stewards thought it was a cup match.

Brin
21-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Female football fans had to show their bra's, & have any underwiring felt to gain access to the Stevenage v Grimsby fixture last Saturday.
Grimsby Town trust have sent a letter to Stevenage regarding this issue, whilst the check was done by female stewards, it was in front of other supporters, including men & male stewards, which is a gross invasion of privacy, the letter states when sent to Stevenage by the Grimsby Town Supporters Trust.

Any cross dresses at NYS will have to watch out, in case this check starts at the ground. :P

Deplorable behaviour all round by the sound of things.

millavanilla
21-08-2017, 07:57 PM
When the head steward told them to do this,i bet they felt a right load of tits...

pip_y
21-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Excellent letter, very well written.

fc_miller
22-08-2017, 06:09 AM
What would they do if they'd found underwire?

GTFC
Great Tits For Checking

Ericsladkilnhurst
22-08-2017, 08:27 AM
I wonder if they only picked the big ones.
One thing somewhere to warm stewards hands in the winter matches.

If they dropped out, all the wrinkles in her face would disappear.

millertop
22-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Independent saying that 5 yr olds were getting full body search (don't know how true that is) isn't that against law without the permission of their parent?

Anyway that one Steward out of a job

PokerMillersSwinton
22-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Whats worrying here is the club must have authorised this . I am sure more than 1 law has been broken here .

fc_miller
23-08-2017, 06:11 AM
Independent saying that 5 yr olds were getting full body search (don't know how true that is) isn't that against law without the permission of their parent?

Anyway that one Steward out of a job

That's what it says in the original letter (post #6). Assuming the 5yr old was attending with a parent or guardian, and they were asked.

Zilzal
23-08-2017, 09:44 AM
I believe at Mansfield they're to instigate a thong test.

Long delays to kick off time are sure to become a regular thing.

gm_gm
23-08-2017, 09:54 AM
I had a interview for this job but sadly didnt get the gig

kempo
23-08-2017, 10:07 AM
This shows the absolute stupidity of not profiling.

I wrote a brilliant post on this previously which of course was derided by Kerravon.

Muslim extremism is the problem we are worried about and even though Kerr thinks its impossible to recognise a probable Muslim,I beg to differ.

A white 5 year old with white parents is unlikely to be a Muslim and therefore unlikely to be a member of a secret Isis terrorist cell residing in Grimsby!

Ericsladkilnhurst
23-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Something fishy here, yet again it was Grimsby involved, its a wonder one of the Stevenage's stewards didn't get Battered by a female Grimsby fan. :O