PDA

View Full Version : Bridcut out Grot in

Jezleeds
21-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Bridcut leaving for Forest - not sure about this one - think he has been a good player for us, and a good defensive midfield option when needed.

Jay Roy Grot - great name - apparently looking at bringing him in. From Dutch under 19 squad. I suppose if we get a 'name' striker he would be a back up option at the same level as Ekuban - one for the future unless needed.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
21-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Know anything else about grot, and if we sign him, can anyone stop the grot? OK I'll get my coat lol

Jezleeds
21-08-2017, 05:18 PM
I read he scored 5 in 20 for NEC last year.

Let's hope if he comes he's better than our last Dutch import Botaka.

Silentman
21-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Bridcutt was pants from second half of last season, no great loss given our plethora of midfielders. Grot must only be the secondary back up surely, not THE Wood replacement.

Billyni
21-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Know anything else about grot, and if we sign him, can anyone stop the grot? OK I'll get my coat lol

Jeez, wherd that one come from Clive.:D:D

norfolk white
21-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Bridcutt played so deep half the time Jansen was falling over him, he set up very little and scored even less, forest are welcome to him, he'll probably score his first goal in a hundred games against us.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
21-08-2017, 09:05 PM
I'm hoping there's a clause that stops him playing against us on Saturday, regarding grot, no idea lol, 19 and 6'4, maybe him and ekuban upfront when caleb gets fit again, who knows

Jezleeds
21-08-2017, 09:07 PM
you mean about him signing or the goals scored?

Rev72
21-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Jeez, wherd that one come from Clive.:D:D

It was almost as bad as my Slating Roofe comment :O

joellufcprice
22-08-2017, 12:31 AM
Pretty weak from Bridcutt in my opinion, not even willing to stay and fight for his place. Not like he wouldn't get plenty of chances to prove his worth for the team, he's gone to Forest for the easy life where he has no competition for his place in the team.

In my eyes his move is worse than Wood.

But to be honest if this is his attitude, we are better off without him, I want players who will fight for their place even when they're not in the side, not weak minded players willing to run the second they're not first choice.

españablanco73
22-08-2017, 07:24 AM
thought he was shighte myself, never saw what he brought to the party, never gonna win owt with passengers in the side.

pete1967b
22-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Pretty weak from Bridcutt in my opinion, not even willing to stay and fight for his place. Not like he wouldn't get plenty of chances to prove his worth for the team, he's gone to Forest for the easy life where he has no competition for his place in the team.

In my eyes his move is worse than Wood.

But to be honest if this is his attitude, we are better off without him, I want players who will fight for their place even when they're not in the side, not weak minded players willing to run the second they're not first choice.

I think we will miss his experience in the young squad we have and he can do a job as good as anyone if asked, Cant blame the lad for wanting to play regular but at the same time he could have given it a bit longer to fight for his place.Florists have started well so no easy task walking in their team.

Billyni
22-08-2017, 05:40 PM
He steadied the ship big time when he came here first, and quite frankly, for a few games we couldnt have done without him. But for the end of last season, he was off the boil, for whatever reason. Might be playing backways and sideways too much for the current regime though.

españablanco73
22-08-2017, 05:47 PM
passed the ball backwards more than David Batty, but didnt have 10% of Batty´s presence.

Tichi1
22-08-2017, 06:50 PM
passed the ball backwards more than David Batty, but didnt have 10% of Batty´s presence.

I personally thoughts he did a good job s Billy rightly point's our steadied the ship when he came in and I Also remember him walking all around er clapping all sides of the ground when his original loan was up at christmas last year.
I for one rated him