PDA

View Full Version : This new stadium, and the Arabs invite...

jdfc
21-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Is there something more sinister behind this, could the yanks be looking at an amalgamation, then cash in and fly back over the pond, can't see for one minute why the Arabs would want to rent a ground for the rest of their days, just a thought.

Returnofrros
21-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Is there something more sinister behind this, could the yanks be looking at an amalgamation, then cash in and fly back over the pond, can't see for one minute why the Arabs would want to rent a ground for the rest of their days, just a thought.

Might not have a lot of choice in the next Few years.....may have to.

Prefer them just to die though.

billymorgan
21-08-2017, 07:26 PM

Do we really want these dirty doon Diddy Dabs at Oor spanking new,state of the Art stadium ? I think not.
I think they will have to move from 'shuggie Drummond got them by the baws Arena' because I canny see auld Shuggie the Tim chucking more dough at them. Phuck he owns everything now. Maybe Lochee Harp will help the out when they go tits up. O:)

GFLower
21-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Do we really want these dirty doon Diddy Dabs at Oor spanking new,state of the Art stadium ? I think not.
I think they will have to move from 'shuggie Drummond got them by the baws Arena' because I canny see auld Shuggie the Tim chucking more dough at them. Phuck he owns everything now. Maybe Lochee Harp will help the out when they go tits up. O:)

WOW, you can just taste the bitterness.

Taintedice
22-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Does any United fan bather to post on Fun Mad? Canna be ar*** looking.

Just wondering why these Funsters feel the desperate need to come on a United site and spout p!sh.changed days XD

billymorgan
22-08-2017, 10:17 AM
WOW, you can just taste the bitterness.

Ha Ha Auld Flower is phuckin raging.Magic XD

DerryRhumba72
22-08-2017, 11:40 AM
changed days XD

Ooooft, great work Tainted. This one's made a rip-roaring Helen Hunt of himself again.

Still DOON, Flower?

Splendid.

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 12:25 PM
changed days XD

OYF classic

_JohnGotti_
22-08-2017, 12:29 PM

that was meh worry wi the Dirty DOON DABS staying DOON and us looking like we were going doon last year that there would be moves for amalgamation

jdfc
22-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Like a bad smell, I just won't seem to go away

ABERFELDYDEE
22-08-2017, 03:49 PM
In the good auld days of Scotland mad,flower used to get torn up for shiity paper every time he was onXD
Easy peasy

parcbara
24-08-2017, 09:34 AM
They should be invited to do one.