PDA

View Full Version : Complete reshuffle for Wednesday needed

TANYA_
21-08-2017, 06:58 PM
After the last two games, its easy to see where the failings are, we offer nothing going forward, Rafa may as well set us up for 0-0 draws every week! I dont like his stubborness not to deviate away from that bloody formation he loves.
Newcastle play their best when the crowd is entertained and behind them, 2 wingers and 2 strikers with everyone on the pitch giving 110%.

Just for once id like us to go into a match where the opposition look at our team and know they are in for a game.

So for Forest, id like us to go back to basics, 4-4-2 , lots of crosses into the box and a team of players willing to have a go. Get the 2 young wingers running at the fullbacks and getting loads of crosses in for 2 big strikers,
get some confidence and moral

________________________ elliott

Manquillo______ Mbemba__________Lascelles_______Clarke

Murphy_________Merino____________Hayden________Aar ons

_________________Mitrovic________Joselu

waalsendmick
21-08-2017, 07:09 PM
Darlow, Gamez, De Jong, Diame, Mitro, Murphy and Aarons will all come in, i'd imagine.

jacapus
21-08-2017, 07:13 PM
After the last two games, its easy to see where the failings are, we offer nothing going forward, Rafa may as well set us up for 0-0 draws every week! I dont like his stubborness not to deviate away from that bloody formation he loves.
Newcastle play their best when the crowd is entertained and behind them, 2 wingers and 2 strikers with everyone on the pitch giving 110%.

Just for once id like us to go into a match where the opposition look at our team and know they are in for a game.

So for Forest, id like us to go back to basics, 4-4-2 , lots of crosses into the box and a team of players willing to have a go. Get the 2 young wingers running at the fullbacks and getting loads of crosses in for 2 big strikers,

Couldn't agree more - great opportunity to put an attack minded formation out !!

ex_pat_magpie
21-08-2017, 07:29 PM

At least that looks positive.

Jammy89
21-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Like the look of that team.

I don't think it'll start as we'll stick with 4-4-1-1 but i do like it.

MidsMagpie
21-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Darlow Gamez Mbemba Clark Manquillo Aarons Murphy Hayden De Jong Joselu Mitrovic, But i can see us being lumbered with Joselu and Perez up top and the old negative 4 4 1 1 formation, Forest will be shaking in their boots.

Zippity
21-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Hope Mitro gets a start. If we're keeping him, he needs game time.

MidsMagpie
21-08-2017, 10:56 PM
Hope Mitro gets a start. If we're keeping him, he needs game time.

Looks like Joselu has jumped him in the pecking order so doubt he will start :(

Zippity
21-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Looks like Joselu has jumped him in the pecking order so doubt he will start :(

Start with both of them...:)

I know, I know :(

ghostrider
22-08-2017, 06:37 AM
I think we'll see a massive change and it'll give us a glimpse of what we have in the tank.

pboromag
22-08-2017, 06:40 AM
di I detect the negativity towards rafas team selections and boring style ??

I wonder what excuses he will have lined op for this one

I agree we need two up ffront as we cant rely on either of anyof them scoring really
so having two up front will increase the probability

and I wonder if he plays his top signing murphy

or if indeed he has now realsised he has brought the wrong twin

if he continues to play one up front

why have two forwards on the bench

why not ship one out and pull one of the development squad in

hence releasing some money that he can have from every penny the club generates

TANYA_
22-08-2017, 04:42 PM
di I detect the negativity towards rafas team selections and boring style ??

I wonder what excuses he will have lined op for this one

I agree we need two up ffront as we cant rely on either of anyof them scoring really
so having two up front will increase the probability

and I wonder if he plays his top signing murphy

or if indeed he has now realsised he has brought the wrong twin

if he continues to play one up front

why have two forwards on the bench

why not ship one out and pull one of the development squad in

hence releasing some money that he can have from every penny the club generates

im not being negative, i just dont like the formation he has been playing, we have 2 strikers who are both fecking 6ft + and 1 of them will definately get stuck in, it makes sence to play them both and fire in crosses from wide areas.
The critisism i have of Rafa is that he wont deviate from the system that brought him success because of the success.
He doesnt seem to understand that he is used to a different calibre of player, the 1 up front thing works with Torres who is mobile and deadly with Gerrard behind him etc Gayle and Perez are not in the same league of quality.
Better to play to the strengths of the players that we have. Mitro is a thug and will give everything, defenders wont want to play against him and the other big lad, AArons and Murphy have pace and skill out wide, we should exploit the flanks and keep it tight in the middle.
With the current system theres no contingency plan, when we need to change the system,
Rafa seems to be reverting to "stopping the oponents scoring again" rather than trying to get a goal back.
Even you must agree Pboro, if you were a Forest center half tomorrow, you would rather face Gayle and Perez with Atsu and Ritchie running infield all the time rather than facing Mitro & Joselu with 2 young quick wingers who will cross the ball every chance they get

pboromag
22-08-2017, 06:15 PM
im not being negative, i just dont like the formation he has been playing, we have 2 strikers who are both fecking 6ft + and 1 of them will definately get stuck in, it makes sence to play them both and fire in crosses from wide areas.
The critisism i have of Rafa is that he wont deviate from the system that brought him success because of the success.
He doesnt seem to understand that he is used to a different calibre of player, the 1 up front thing works with Torres who is mobile and deadly with Gerrard behind him etc Gayle and Perez are not in the same league of quality.
Better to play to the strengths of the players that we have. Mitro is a thug and will give everything, defenders wont want to play against him and the other big lad, AArons and Murphy have pace and skill out wide, we should exploit the flanks and keep it tight in the middle.
With the current system theres no contingency plan, when we need to change the system,
Rafa seems to be reverting to "stopping the oponents scoring again" rather than trying to get a goal back.
Even you must agree Pboro, if you were a Forest center half tomorrow, you would rather face Gayle and Perez with Atsu and Ritchie running infield all the time rather than facing Mitro & Joselu with 2 young quick wingers who will cross the ball every chance they get

playing against mito is easy keep his back to goal and keep him on his left foot

play him high up the field as he has no pace to go by you he doesnt run the channels and he cant head a ball

keep digging him step on his toes the odd finger in the ribs the odd elbow when pushing out into his sides etc ,he would get wound up

and he doesnt score many any way

joselou has a lot of running but not a lot of goals ,havent seen him enough to wrok him out

gayle keep deep stop him coming across you stop the balls into the box play on you 18 yard line he doesnt score many outside
perez

get your sleeping bag out and put up a hammock he will play for 10-15 minutes in a game after that you have done your job

forest have nothing to fear from our forwards if thye play them right

and we will be paying a rotated side again